Page 379 of 833 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

If it weren't for Charles being a Dumb Dumb believing that Nimrod would honor his promise of not killing him. LOL Magneto could have escaped with Knowledge of the Battle and resurrect Charles and Boom they have an Edge.

But, i'm sure Storm and the Mutants of Arakko can deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Blackpanther 3

It's not my truth, it's on the page. Direct quote T'challa to gentle, do people even bother to read it.
    "He trained her ward and sent in someone she loves to do harm to her kingdom"

I asked to show who was "DO Harmed" again? -- I mean i read that part too -- did you see Nezhno punching storm or something? Did Nezhno do anything? or say anything that he done? again its "Your" truth not Marvel's id like to see the blue print of what you are saying are from Marvel -- they can very well show that Nezhno did something --- but they didn't - im sure its clear he punched TChalla real good in that though - I'd hand it to him he was an impressive actor though yup im convinced -- exactly what I am trying to say Marvel isn't saying kingdoms were harmed you "gathered" they WILL be you assume THEY WILL BE but Marvel has not said anything yet - its as if there is another story insert there -- or did you fan fiction that? -- now who's "Reading" the book? or are we over reacting here to something that is not there in the book? And yes Nezhno is another character than Storm but what Is Nezhno to storm you really think he'd punch her? I mean we came close to doing it in Worlds apart but chose to attack the Dora Milaje instead -- and after that did he ever? -- again Marvel is not saying what you are saying -- Nezhno is a sleeper agent that's the fact - was that to spy? yes that was explicit - was that to do harm as you say? -- it hasn't happened yet -- so why you angry? Does Ridley write the book based on your oh -- this is what's gonna happen next -- so please do -- like I said Marvel IS telling the story -- anyone else can interpret it a whole lot of ways -- Im not saying you might be right or wrong -- all I am saying is that yes you may say that you suspect it is to do harm it was a spy program anyways -- but did it do harm? what are we doing here anyways precognition debate?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    "He trained her ward and sent in someone she loves to do harm to her kingdom"

I asked to show who was "DO Harmed" again? -- I mean i read that part too -- did you see Nezhno punching storm or something? Did Nezhno do anything? or say anything that he done? again its "Your" truth not Marvel's id like to see the blue print of what you are saying are from Marvel -- they can very well show that Nezhno did something --- but they didn't - im sure its clear he punched TChalla real good in that though - I'd hand it to him he was an impressive actor though yup im convinced -- exactly what I am trying to say Marvel isn't saying kingdoms were harmed you "gathered" they WILL be you assume THEY WILL BE but Marvel has not said anything yet - its as if there is another story insert there -- or did you fan fiction that? -- now who's "Reading" the book? or are we over reacting here to something that is not there in the book? And yes Nezhno is another character than Storm but what Is Nezhno to storm you really think he'd punch her? I mean we came close to doing it in Worlds apart but chose to attack the Dora Milaje instead -- and after that did he ever? -- again Marvel is not saying what you are saying -- Nezhno is a sleeper agent that's the fact - was that to spy? yes that was explicit - was that to do harm as you say? -- it hasn't happened yet -- so why you angry? Does Ridley write the book based on your oh -- this is what's gonna happen next -- so please do -- like I said Marvel IS telling the story -- anyone else can interpret it a whole lot of ways -- Im not saying you might be right or wrong -- all I am saying is that yes you may say that you suspect it is to do harm it was a spy program anyways -- but did it do harm? what are we doing here anyways precognition debate?
    I get this is what your supporters do. You gaslight and pretend that harm wasn't committed because you think what he did was fine but sending your ward into your girlfriend's kingdom to potentially destroy parts of it or asssasinate people is wrong, morally, legally and in every way. I understand why it is not for you. But it is and none of you would support this if Storm did this to T'challa.

No other nation on earth would ever take that rationale. You would be laughed out of court. That is not even a moral rationale or analysis or explanation. Placing sleeper cells in another country is a huge violation of international law. Hell, there was a recent case of assassins being sent in from Iraq to kill Bush jr and they were all locked up. When most countries find them they are executed.
    I mean I like this answer for an attempt to sound all realistically aware I commend you if reading comics is making you think like that in the real world then good -- but no -- I mean when Marvel gets consulted in court hearing -- I'd go back to this and apologize but for now --- we are so not talking about Iraq here -- we are talking about fictional nations Wakanda and Krakoa and Arakko that has citizens who has "its" own laws that neither copied Marvels' law version -- i mean id be damn glad if I see "make more mutants" as one of real life laws -- id be down with and Im not even starting going back on the ship -- lols but why are you inserting Iraq in Marvel? -- again just read it -- coz Thanos can be king and make his arguments infallible about real life morality and it will still be "right decision" because the writer "makes its right" in the book -- not in real life though -- likewise placing agents -- is not new to the Marvel world -- like were you surprised about it? like how many times does every Marvel nation states there are spies they've sent practically to every nation in Marvel -- again we are reading Marvel not the newspaper here-- so sorry like I said I don't dismiss your effort to convince your point -- but no -- in another forum about real life politics for sure I'll enjoy that -- but lets get back to Storm in Marvel -- as written by Marvel -- lols I remember someone putting up the actual law for terraforming planets here and thats just the oh wow -- but did it matter in PSX?
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 05-27-2022 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Honestly i'm fine with Storm and T'Challa being together and fine if they break up. To me it just gives more of a chance for Storm to appear in MCU movies that involve him or the Avengers. That's how I look at it
    They are literally killing the character....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I mean I like this answer for an attempt to sound all realistically aware I commend you if reading comics is making you think like that in the real world then good -- but no -- I mean when Marvel gets consulted in court hearing -- I'd go back to this and apologize but for now --- we are so not talking about Iraq here -- we are talking about fictional nations Wakanda and Krakoa and Arakko that has citizens who has "its" own laws that neither copied Marvels' law version -- i mean id be damn glad if I see "make more mutants" as one of real life laws -- id be down with and Im not even starting going back on the ship -- lols but why are you inserting Iraq in Marvel? -- again just read it -- coz Thanos can be king and make his arguments infallible about real life morality and it will still be "right decision" because the writer "makes its right" in the book -- not in real life though -- likewise placing agents -- is not new to the Marvel world -- like were you surprised about it? like how many times does every Marvel nation states there are spies they've sent practically to every nation in Marvel -- again we are reading Marvel not the newspaper here-- so sorry like I said I don't dismiss your effort to convince your point -- but no -- in another forum about real life politics for sure I'll enjoy that -- but lets get back to Storm in Marvel -- as written by Marvel -- lols I remember someone putting up the actual law for terraforming planets here and thats just the oh wow -- but did it matter in PSX?
    I used that Iraq example as a real life example to show what would happen if any nation did that. Look how Wakanda has handled other sleeper cells that were in their country. Oh yeah, they killed them. So again just because Nehzno didn't activate didn't mean he didn't do anything wrong. Sending an assassin into your girlfriend's court is wrong. Is that not clear or do you need me to break that down more?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ororo isn't a part of the wakanda's parliament/program he started to protect wakanda. why would he be obligated to tell ororo any sensitive and confidential information relative to wakanda's national security?
    Truth. I love Storm but she can't demand it of him, since she's already betrayed the nation in the name of mutantkind when she stole the sword for the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Truth. I love Storm but she can't demand it of him, since she's already betrayed the nation in the name of mutantkind when she stole the sword for the tournament.
    Oh ABSOLUTELY she can. After finding out a sleeper agent has been placed by T'Challa himself all bets are off. Also, betraying the Country of Wakanda is but a small price than risking Amenth Demons destroying the World. (Even if the Tournament was a bunch BS).
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 05-27-2022 at 07:05 PM.

Nothing justifies. She could have asked, he would have given in for her feeling. But if she not had the patience to bet on the uncertain, showing a lack of trust in the man she loves, why should he trust her?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Speaking of lightning, I just saw a post of someone saying that it would be ccol to see Storm being able to travel Electro style via power grids and whatnot.

Yay or nay? I personally think that'd look cool too.
    Travel Via Power Grids? Hmm doesn't sound that bad. That could look Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The color of lightning is usually a reflection of the particular gases being ionized/the refraction of the light through the atmosphere. In the comics it's usually just artistic choice.
    Oh ok, that makes sense.

Nothing justifies. She could have asked, he would have given in for her feeling. But if she not had the patience to bet on the uncertain, showing a lack of trust in the man she loves, why should he trust her?
    An invasion of Dimensional Demons Justifies that. She did asked. If she didn't have a Time Crunch she probably would have waited. This isn't about Trust. But if were talking about Trust. Storm has MORE of a reason to NOT Trust T'Challa.

I used that Iraq example as a real life example to show what would happen if any nation did that. Look how Wakanda has handled other sleeper cells that were in their country. Oh yeah, they killed them. So again just because Nehzno didn't activate didn't mean he didn't do anything wrong. Sending an assassin into your girlfriend's court is wrong. Is that not clear or do you need me to break that down more?
    I think that is one the most Egregious things someone you love can EVER do to you. But hey it's comics things get swept under the rug.

If can think of dozens of justifications for Storm's actions, why can't think of justifications for T'challa's actions? See, they are two leaders of nations that antagonize each other, there is a need for state secrecy and, just as Ororo had his reasons based on his conception as a reader (which I configure to be something very individual), T'challa also has his and everything is fine.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

exactly storm would be a huge hypocrite if she had anything to say about tchalla considering what she did to get that stupid arse sword.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh, is this still going on?

I suggest reserving some words.It's a long year.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.