Page 337 of 833 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yes she is. I will be watching that movie to see if she can act like really act, if so I will throw my lot with her and start her campaign as ororo. That's if Michaela isnt ororo already.
    i really don't think she will be ororo. she was cast already for a role in BP2 I thought?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    We should just let them be mad wherever they are being mad at and not even give them the energy.
    Let them have their negative energy, cause as this issue showed, Storm is omega at handling any kind baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Let them have their negative energy, cause as this issue showed, Storm is omega at handling any kind baby!

and thats on period

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    just had to comment again on how perfect this spoiler non spoiler was lol
    Lmao!

I still want them to go at it again tbh. I know someone said Ewing isn't a fan of long fights but I think it would be really cool to see Storm really go off on him. It really gave me Adversary 2.0 tbh. Storm showed up, looked at who was her enemy, scoffed, and EZed them like a lil nooblet.

Also, remember that she was in some ways forced to shut Vulcan down quick because there were many innocents there including her own team and we know Storm puts innocents above all else.

I can't believe Ewing would have Brand point out the glaring gap in their experience in using their powers if somewhere down the line there wasn't going to be a rematch with a more seasoned Vulcan. The people who can challenge Storm are (so far) few and far between so I'd hate to see a potential serious threat like Vulcan just be 100-0ed like this.

Plus, I feel like his ego won't allow him to just let it go so there's that reason too. Brand saying she's going to have to go around Storm (which is odd because umm, hello "Storm of THE SEAT OF ALL-AROUND-US Munroe") I think it definitely going to end up with a 2.0 fight since Vulcan is the biggest gun in her arsenal.

Then again perhaps I've just been brainwashed by years of violent games and explosions and need to just shut up and be happy lol.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I don't think there will be a 2.0 battle. Because Tarn is going to kill him I think LOL.

Someone needs to put that respect on her name...
    Screenshot_20220518-174926_Chrome.jpg
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Put some RESPECT on her NAME!!!!!!!

It's going to get BETTER!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Someone needs to put that respect on her name...
    Screenshot_20220518-174926_Chrome.jpg
    Love it! Ro said, "don't forget to come and pick up your ooh"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I don't think there will be a 2.0 battle. Because Tarn is going to kill him I think LOL.
    Lmao true. Can't wait to see how all of this unfolds!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Love it! Ro said, "don't forget to come and pick up your ooh"
    Ororo Munroe: Regent of Arakko, Voice of Sol, Goddess of the storms, Queen of F**k around and find out!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lmao true. Can't wait to see how all of this unfolds!

Ororo Munroe: Regent of Arakko, Voice of Sol, Goddess of the storms, Queen of F**k around and find out!
    My dude looking like Fire Lord Ozai when Ang finally got around to beating his ass

In honor of a great red wednesday.

Stormbreaks2.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lmao!

I still want them to go at it again tbh. I know someone said Ewing isn't a fan of long fights but I think it would be really cool to see Storm really go off on him. It really gave me Adversary 2.0 tbh. Storm showed up, looked at who was her enemy, scoffed, and EZed them like a lil nooblet.

Also, remember that she was in some ways forced to shut Vulcan down quick because there were many innocents there including her own team and we know Storm puts innocents above all else.

I can't believe Ewing would have Brand point out the glaring gap in their experience in using their powers if somewhere down the line there wasn't going to be a rematch with a more seasoned Vulcan. The people who can challenge Storm are (so far) few and far between so I'd hate to see a potential serious threat like Vulcan just be 100-0ed like this.

Plus, I feel like his ego won't allow him to just let it go so there's that reason too. Brand saying she's going to have to go around Storm (which is odd because umm, hello "Storm of THE SEAT OF ALL-AROUND-US Munroe") I think it definitely going to end up with a 2.0 fight since Vulcan is the biggest gun in her arsenal.

Then again perhaps I've just been brainwashed by years of violent games and explosions and need to just shut up and be happy lol.
    lolol I think they will definitely go at it again. Gabriel's conversation with Brand seem to indicate that. He wasn't at his full potential and using his abilities on a surface level. also brand trying to get him on the ring and getting the arrakkii people to look at him how they do ororo seems to indicate they will clash again.

also I did get adversary 2.0 as well in regards to how fast it ended when ororo was doin her thing. I mentioned this previously but I truly believe there is a shift in demonstrating how powerful she is and this has seemingly been happening both within and outside the xbooks. Having her struggle I guess would be exciting such as she did in King in Black would be nice but having her dispatch opponents quickly sends the message home distinctly that she is the Omega's omega.

Back to brand and Gabriel and Ororo's power levels, sure Gabriel acknowledged he was just using his shell but Brand also mentioned how she underestimated storm abilities. if Brand thinks she has seen storm full power then I think she will be gravely mistaken.

and you don't have to shut up and be happy you better say how you feel.

Jean stans crying on twitter, vulcan stans crying, undercover "sisterhoood" stans crying and I've been having one hell of a day eating them up.

For years when it came to Storm and her capabilities the gworls moved the goal post.

Not a goddess.
    Not an omega level.
    "She JUST became an omega level"

I'm glad this current crop of writers is making sure that we have enough material to shut the naysayers up! Storm's time is NOW. She IS the All Mother!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Jean stans crying on twitter...
    Hm. And first before Vulcan fans? Interesting. I wonder why that would be. If you could point me to these fans, I'd appreciate it. (I'm skeptical of fans who pit them against one another because it shows a fundamental lack of understanding of both characters and their decades-long friendship.)

Regarding Ororo KO-ing Vulcan today, I absolutely adore how regal, dignified, and authoritative she was, not to mention sublimely powerful. It was a moment truly worthy of her, and one that shouldn't and doesn't need to be explained or justified.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Astonishing Member

I posted this in the RED thread but wanted to share this here as well:

She's being written the exact same way as she was in SWORD so I'm not seeing the confusion. The only difference is that she's admitted to underestimating Storm and her affect on the Arakki people. Like she said she thought she would be getting the "Queen of Wakanda" Storm (beautiful, regal, patient, and empathetic but ultimately a figurehead and ineffectual) Instead she's getting Queen of the Morlocks, leader of the misfits. Which in my opinion highlight and even bigger problem with Brand's handling of Storm. She keeps trying to put Ororo in a box.

Brand's strength and weakness is the fact that she's a highly analytical person and approaches individuals as such, people aren't people. Her problem with Storm is that she's trying to categorize Storm as only ONE THING, Queen of Wakanda/Queen of the Morlocks. But as issue #1 highlighted Storm isn't just one thing. She's a Queen, a thief, a warrior, a friend, a Mother, and a Goddess.