Page 365 of 833 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Thanks for sharing mind!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-26-2022 at 10:18 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Thanks for sharing mind!
    I figured someone might as well enjoy it lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I figured someone might as well enjoy it lol
    im not gone lie that is rough... im sorry.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

YESSSSS they doing storm right lol

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    At least y'all can always count on BP writers to treat you well

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...nther-vol-8-2/

Incredible Member

I told you she was going to help this man lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And this underscores my previous post on how other writers may use the character when not directly linked to the main story...Lightning Lass to the rescue! No shade. Could Ridley have been more imaginative with her powers? Perhaps. But she's not the focus in his story so he really doesn't need to be.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    I told you she was going to help this man lol
    look I've been telling storm/bp haters the same thing lolol. I'm here for this!! they just knew she was going to dump him cause he was lying lololl

YESSSSS they doing storm right lol
    lololol yes im happy storm coming to the aid of her man..... this she gone be by his side despite whatever the hell is going on.

Incredible Member

look I've been telling storm/bp haters the same thing lolol. I'm here for this!! they just knew she was going to dump him cause he was lying lololl
    ������ she going to help her man out. I’m liking this John Ridley story so far. But I do understand why some don’t like it. It’s basically about tchalla learning lesson about his past mistakes.

������ she going to help her man out. I’m liking this John Ridley story so far. But I do understand why some don’t like it. It’s basically about tchalla learning lesson about his past mistakes.
    I get it. im not gone lie I can see how this would be off-putting for tchalla fans. but this fan loves seeing storm fighting for him and she showing him that she is a ride or die chick for her man. after this he better let go all that ish with not being able to be open with her.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-26-2022 at 10:48 AM.

Incredible Member

I get it. im not gone lie I can see how this would be off-putting for tchalla fans. but this fan loves seeing storm fighting for him and she showing him that she is a ride or die chick for her man. after this he better let go all that ish with not being able to be open with her.

Straight facts. Can’t wait to read it

Storm letting tchalla know he should known better than to doubt Miss Ro... turns on Monica:

#youshouldaknownbettathantodoubtme

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    How many times does Storm have to free him from his captors? It was fine back when they were teenagers in the Serengeti but now, years later, still? An argument could have been made if they were still married but they're not and whether in a relationship or not...Dude needs to be able to handle his own, on his own, like the T'Challa we knew.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-26-2022 at 10:54 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

such a great time to be a storm fan:

- Goddess, check

- Omega-level mutant, check

- Queen in her own right, check

- Fighting for and by her man's side, check

Im so happy !! We won children!!