Page 10 of 833 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast

Ewing, do the damn thing!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Also on the same day with gillen said storm would not be as prominent in immortal xmen hence saving her from his lucklaster take on her... I needed this today!

Pumped for this. Hoping Cable ends up aligned with Storm, along with Magneto and Sunspot who are in her corner, against Brand and Vulcan.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Remember the article said arrako needs more than a queen more than heroes maybe it needs a god. Manifesting hadari yao intensely

Goddess is real. We bout to be eating good and chile I know I'm gonna be starved by April.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=147090420

I'm just sorry I can't talk more about it but I'm more than sure readers will be happy and hooked from the starting point! Let me just say this: keep an eye on Storm...oh guys...Storm....

thoughts??

all I can say is gurl what a little pocket knife gone do against vulvan?? lol
    Okay, this really got my attention, three omega mutants, not counting the Arakki... looks like it's going to be about Who should sit in the regency seat? Much fear of Storm loses that status...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Okay, this really got my attention, three omega mutants, not counting the Arakki... looks like it's going to be about Who should sit in the regency seat? Much fear of Storm loses that status...
    I don't doubt that but like casseli said we should keep an eye on storm. I know in the end she would win. Also rember they said they need more than a queen/regent or even heroes making me believe storm would become a god to the arrakii.

I don't doubt that but like casseli said we should keep an eye on storm. I know in the end she would win. Also rember they said they need more than a queen/regent or even heroes making me believe storm would become a god to the arrakii.
    How do you think Arakkis view the Storm? I feel that it will be in this Red that they will see her as a litteral Goddess.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

more deliciousness!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this took me out lolol

Remember the article said arrako needs more than a queen more than heroes maybe it needs a god. Manifesting hadari yao intensely
    very true. I'm manifesting with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Goddess is real. We bout to be eating good and chile I know I'm gonna be starved by April.
    hopefully we get some more surprise storm content like power of light to hold us off til then.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

more deliciousness!!!

*Gaspsss* OmG where is this????? Omg!!!! Thank you

more deliciousness!!!

Today just keeps giving storm has a new killer look plus she is with bp? Yes please! Also just found out that the second xmen red book is coming out in April 27th my birthday is 26th I am sooo happy....AHHHHHHH!

I don't know what alternate future nonsense those pages are coming from, but obviously that T'Challa and that Ororo never read a history book...
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I don't know what alternate future nonsense those pages are coming from, but obviously that T'Challa and that Ororo never read a history book...
    It’s like I get what they’re going for but the way he phrased it was interesting lol.

The art does look good though, T’Challa and Storm are probably the best dressed couple in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yep they letting the colonisers in is bound to go south. Let's hope that is not the case. But let's celebrate this lewk because it is a lewk.