Page 100 of 833 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yeah storm will need to bring out hadari yao for this fight, but I believe hadari might be too op for sersi. Hell full potential storm will also be too much seeing as she has no limit.
    Maybe the Magic Storm will do as well.

You mean hadari yao? Yeah it will be no contest. I mean she is a bigger god than the adversary who is a multiversal demon god of chaos.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Yeah sersi is insane she is the strongest matter transmitter in the known marvel universe. And one of the most powerful eternals. She is really packing a shit ton of power with her. But... I would easily argue ororo is stronger in terms of raw power as ororo is not only an omega mutant with no upper limit, but also a god more powerful than the multiversal adversary.

Sersi's power type though is what will be a challenge for ororo. But that wont be a problem if ororo keeps her distance.

But I doubt sersi will fight them, she is peaceful and doesn't like violence as much as people think. But she wont hesitate to drop kick you if you need it. She is kinda like storm in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Gods typically can resist Sersi's transmutation powers. Just like your average sorcerer can't just turn a god into a pig or whatever. But being able to resist her matter transmutation powers doesn't make gods immune to her other powers, or her doing things like turning the air around them to lead. So Storm would have a good fight on her hands.
    I stand corrected guys thanks
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Once again Storm only appeared on the cover of Women of Marvel, but had no actual involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Once again Storm only appeared on the cover of Women of Marvel, but had no actual involvement.
    are we even shocked at this point???

what was the cover again if you have it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    are we even shocked at this point???

what was the cover again if you have it.
    clean.jpg

Here it is.

It's strange though we didnt get a story for black history moth now nothing for womens history. But she is the most prominent part of the cover and promotion.

I mean we got a top 9 moments which wasnt even the top 9 moments from storm's history.

Hmmm.
    Last edited by Reigna; 03-09-2022 at 08:20 AM.

clean.jpg

Here it is.
    thank you!! smh. why they always gotta be so predictable with these covers? gorgeous, gorgeous cover btw . I wonder did the other 3 ladies appear.

It's strange though we didnt get a story for black history moth now nothing for womens history. But she is the most prominent part of the cover and promotion.

Hmmm.
    im sorry it's not strange to me just the same shenanigans we've always gotten with her. not the same but I just remember how heavily promoter she was for the avengers only for her to be wasted. it's the same difference for me here with covers where she never shows up in an issue. oh well... lol

thank you!! smh. why they always gotta be so predictable with these covers? gorgeous, gorgeous cover btw . I wonder did the other 3 ladies appear.
    I didnt buy it. From the promo video storm was not going to be in it so I didnt even bother.

I didnt buy it. From the promo video storm was not going to be in it so I didnt even bother.
    oh gotcha. I won't be buying it either. I really wish they would stop doing that with her.

im sorry it's not strange to me just the same shenanigans we've always gotten with her. not the same but I just remember how heavily promoter she was for the avengers only for her to be wasted. it's the same difference for me here with covers where she never shows up in an issue. oh well... lol
    Oh the avengers, what a mess that turned out to be. Like why have her as an avenger if you were..... ohhhhhhh I now get it.

They made her an avenger just before the avx event so they could bring more conflict and make the x-men look bad. I mean that's the same reason they made wolverine move to the avengers during the conflict if the two most popular heroes in the xmen were on the avengers side then that means the x-men are wrong.

I am at least glad that they recognized storm wont abandon the x-men for the avengers no matter what.

Oh the avengers, what a mess that turned out to be. Like why have her as an avenger if you were..... ohhhhhhh I now get it.

They made her an avenger just before the avx event so they could bring more conflict and make the x-men look bad. I mean that's the same reason they made wolverine move to the avengers during the conflict if the two most popular heroes in the xmen were on the avengers side then that means the x-men are wrong.

I am at least glad that they recognized storm wont abandon the x-men for the avengers no matter what.
    I was so hyped when it was announced she would be an avengers. I remember seeing the promotional art thinking this would be huge for her since she was replacing Thor. boy oh boy was I completely incorrect.

it seems often times with her they like to include her on covers or in books without any meaningful stories because of her popularity. we dealt a lot with that during the 2000s a shame 20 some years later this is still going on to the point where we always assume she won't be in the actual pages of the comic.

I'm okay with Storm not being seen in women of Marvel or some side book as the next Storm voice i want to hear is ewing's after Xmen #9 did that. lol. but that is def some false advertisement. lol. haven't read it yet but i did get it but i wasn't really expecting Storm to show up but she should have based on what was visually marketed.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm okay with Storm not being seen in women of Marvel or some side book as the next Storm voice i want to hear is ewing's after Xmen #9 did that. lol. but that is def some false advertisement. lol. haven't read it yet but i did get it but i wasn't really expecting Storm to show up but she should have based on what was visually marketed.
    yes thats the only reason I'm happy because Ewing will be saving us from this massive strom drought we've been living lol