Page 11 of 833 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Today just keeps giving storm has a new killer look plus she is with bp? Yes please! Also just found out that the second xmen red book is coming out in April 27th my birthday is 26th I am sooo happy....AHHHHHHH!
    Actually X-men Red #1 is on sale on April 6, and issue #2 is on sale on the 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=147090420

I'm just sorry I can't talk more about it but I'm more than sure readers will be happy and hooked from the starting point! Let me just say this: keep an eye on Storm...oh guys...Storm....

thoughts??

all I can say is gurl what a little pocket knife gone do against vulvan?? lol

Woot.Woot
    This looks really good. Definitely picking up.
    Art is Amazing. And finally worthy opponents for Storm in Brand& Vulcan

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    more deliciousness!!!

By the Goddess! YASS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Actually X-men Red #1 is on sale on April 6, and issue #2 is on sale on the 27th.
    Yeah like I said the second xmen red book issue or what ever is out on the 27th

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Woot.Woot
    This looks really good. Definitely picking up.
    Art is Amazing. And finally worthy opponents for Storm in Brand& Vulcan
    Allow her to stretch her omega level legs for once! We have seen what Vulcan can do now how would storm deal with it.

We have been eating good since the transmutation of Mars

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    We have been eating good since the transmutation of Mars
    Yes yes we have as compared to the previous years when it was sooo getho that storm was taking orders from infants. Nope those days are long past us I am afraid let's move forward... As casseli said he and Ewing are setting out to make history and storm is thier lightning rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yep they letting the colonisers in is bound to go south. Let's hope that is not the case. But let's celebrate this lewk because it is a lewk.
    You can tell Taylor thought he ATE by having them specifically point out that they’re providing safe haven to Europeans.

So Storm will fight Vulcan, it would be interesting to see her using absolute zero to cancel her energy..

I know I'm probably super behind, but thoughts on that Hickman interview where he wanted Storm to be pregnant with Black Panther's kid in Giant Size Storm? Came up in that Jay and Miles interview.

Tom Taylor's Dark Ages is its own beast, but he tends to write more optimistic things that start out grimdark, so maybe it will work out?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Ugh! That AU Storm looks like she got entangled in the drapes...again.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I know I'm probably super behind, but thoughts on that Hickman interview where he wanted Storm to be pregnant with Black Panther's kid in Giant Size Storm? Came up in that Jay and Miles interview.

Tom Taylor's Dark Ages is its own beast, but he tends to write more optimistic things that start out grimdark, so maybe it will work out?
    Storm having a child is a step she certainly must take, she needs to establish her lineage, her family, it would be a big evolution to see her as a Mother (but please no generic stories to find a reason for the baby to grow faster as coming from a future, etc.) But seeing the direction she's heading, I think it's too soon for her to have a baby early in her ascension, and we're not sure what the writers would do with her after that (having a history of being more able to contain her power of what I will actually explore, I can take some deduction that wouldn't be so good), I don't know why, but considering that Storm was acting as Krakoa's Mother who initiated the ceremonies, her baby could be seen as something holy, Messiah?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Ugh! That AU Storm looks like she got entangled in the drapes...again.
    lol I liked her haircut

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    You can tell Taylor thought he ATE by having them specifically point out that they’re providing safe haven to Europeans.
    The emphasis on Europeans was very wierd felt like a virtue signal like a girl boss moment but for Africa. I didn't like it

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    So Storm will fight Vulcan, it would be interesting to see her using absolute zero to cancel her energy..
    Let's hope she does that casseli was really emphasizing her in his statements so I guess. All I know is that on the end storm would win.
    But yes absolute zero is the sure fire way to deal with Vulcan. Anything less won't really work as he can absorb nigh unlimited amounts of energy and storm is not going to dedonate the sun to stop him.