Page 114 of 833 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 12488
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Guys is red an ongoing? Or a mini? Cause I was not expecting interstellar war this early in. Or that is just judgement day shinanegans.

Someone please clarify from Ewing for me.
    It's being billed as an ongoing in the Marvel digital subscription store, but so was X-Corp and we all know how that ended. ;P

Until recently, you could still buy a 12-issue subscription for X-Corp, haha. Anyway, here's the page for X-Men Red:

https://subscriptions.marvel.com/sto....asp?spid=1254

You'll notice it's ~$28 dollars. When they do a 5-issue mini, the price is ~$14.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Jesus. Why are 3 plus people going to be on art duty? That doesn't sound too good...
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    That worries me, too. The same thing happened before, and it didn't work out so well.
    Ick, yeah. Maybe they're struggling to get the art in on time, which would not be good. Or maybe it's a stylistic choice, with Roberto's, Magneto's, and Storm's stories all told with a different artist.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes which is exactly how real cat eyes operate so im sure this is the reason. it is very nice parallel to real life lol

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/TIKq42Kvj0...lC8SeUQY=s1600
    She comes right out and says "night vision" -- nice. ^^ Yeah, like a cat, it should be anything short of total darkness. A "dark and stormy night" is no challenge for her! ;D

The characterization is very on-point for Emma Frost, too.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Jesus. Why are 3 plus people going to be on art duty? That doesn't sound too good...
    Yeah I was wondering about that. Is it a big issue ? Or another reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    It's being billed as an ongoing in the Marvel digital subscription store, but so was X-Corp and we all know how that ended. ;P

Until recently, you could still buy a 12-issue subscription for X-Corp, haha. Anyway, here's the page for X-Men Red:

https://subscriptions.marvel.com/sto....asp?spid=1254

You'll notice it's ~$28 dollars. When they do a 5-issue mini, the price is ~$14.

Ick, yeah. Maybe they're struggling to get the art in on time, which would not be good. Or maybe it's a stylistic choice, with Roberto's, Magneto's, and Storm's stories all told with a different artist.

She comes right out and says "night vision" -- nice. ^^ Yeah, like a cat, it should be anything short of total darkness.

The characterization is very on-point for Emma Frost, too.
    Yeah thanks...x-Corp was kinda doomed from the start. Many hated it due to the bad art and very very dull story telling. People weren't even hyped up for it in the first place. But red on the other hand has as much hype as imx maybe even more so with imx getting recent more buzz fue to the myriad of interviews from gillen and the judgement day event.
    Last edited by Reigna; 03-11-2022 at 02:32 PM.

Yeah I was wondering about that. Is it a big issue ? Or another reason.
    Most likely three artists, one for each story, The magneto meeting, the berto resurrection, and Storm with the galactic illuminati. Should be good depending on the artists of course.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes which is exactly how real cat eyes operate so im sure this is the reason. it is very nice parallel to real life lol

Yeah was now going to seriously search for that.lol. thanks for the scan.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Most likely three artists, one for each story, The magneto meeting, the berto resurrection, and Storm with the galactic illuminati. Should be good depending on the artists of course.
    Oooh like it was for inferno #4 or x-men #21. That will be cool. I hope storm gets very good art. I dont think she will be fighting I am sure it will be political hijinks and I am very excited regardless cause storm is about to experience some charchter growth.

Oooh like it was for inferno #4 or x-men #21. That will be cool. I hope storm gets very good art. I dont think she will be fighting I am sure it will be political hijinks and I am very excited regardless cause storm is about to experience some charchter growth.
    Ewing will probably prove to us in Issues 1 and 2 that Storm is too powerful, after which most of the story focuses on her characterization.

Ewing will probably prove to us in Issues 1 and 2 that Storm is too powerful, after which most of the story focuses on her characterization.
    Honestly I would love that. I want friction fir her chatachter sooo bad... it might even be more than my desire for feats. I want that rich complexity given to emma and other characters this era to be also translated to her, and honestly I believe ewing can do that. Abigail's perspective as a spacer is something I dont think ororo actually will disagree with, but will not condone as she is trying to eradicate the mutant homeland to do it. I also want a lot of introspection on what and how she feels for krakoa. The complexity is just waiting to be tapped.

But the feats are my bread and butter in the end.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Yeah, her success in the book will be measured in how well she takes care of and protects the society of Arakko, not in flashy powers feats (although I hope there's at least a few of those).
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Yeah, her success in the book will be measured in how well she takes care of and protects the society of Arakko, not in flashy powers feats (although I hope there's at least a few of those).
    Yes the feats are the gag moments.

Yeah, we don't get ewing all the time. I'm eager for Ewing to give Storm a new character development in the star stage. As for powers, it's just natural.

Do yall remember him?
    unnamed.jpg

Oh man marvel did him sooo dirty... I hope he is brought back and sent to arakko. Also his powerset is very interesting he us basically the Male version of storm , I.e. he uses energy to manipulate the weather and he can absorb and use virtually any energy.

He was a very cool character who was just used for shots and giggles. Oh he is pissed he had mistreated and went mad and did evil shit and died. Marvel should do better and bring him back.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Do yall remember him?
    unnamed.jpg

Oh man marvel did him sooo dirty... I hope he is brought back and sent to arakko. Also his powerset is very interesting he us basically the Male version of storm , I.e. he uses energy to manipulate the weather and he can absorb and use virtually any energy.

He was a very cool character who was just used for shots and giggles. Oh he is pissed he had mistreated and went mad and did evil shit and died. Marvel should do better and bring him back.
    Yes, I do remember him.

Wasn't really that interesting of a Character to ME at least. Glad he gone. But he would have made an interesting Villain for Storm.

I never considered that. Hope that is the reason. Still seems a bit unnecessary but I guess we'll see if it works out. I am just glad to see Storm on the main stage again. Galactic Illuminati? Running with the big leagues where she belongs.

Let's hope Caselli returns in issue 5. Even the best sentences need good graphics.