Page 120 of 833 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Well I know for sure one of them was Black Widow who also ended up beating Gamora so take that how you will.

Well this instagram account compiled the women into a neat slideshow. But the orginal artist can be found here.
    If its just h2h I guess it makes sense widow would win..
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Seriously?! The only X-Men content we get this week is X-Lives of Wolverine?! Ugh

It has come to pass already. We are living yet again in the Age of Wolverine. -_-

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Seriously?! The only X-Men content we get this week is X-Lives of Wolverine?! Ugh

It has come to pass already. We are living yet again in the Age of Wolverine. -_-
    There are all sorts of pandemic-related delays for X-Books (and possibly only X-Books... /side-eye at Marvel), but they're making sure X Lives and X Deaths don't get delayed much because they're supposed to launch the next phase of Krakoa Era.

I haven't been reading any of the Wolvie series, though, what do I care about him, except in the context of Storm? ;P
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

If it was x deaths then yeah... but x lives is just trash. But it's for some people so more power to them.

Cant wait for april though so this drought time comes to an end.

Imx #2 variant

Rod Reiss

IMG_20220314_183045.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    If its just h2h I guess it makes sense widow would win..
    Yeah let’s hope this guy never draws or writes for Marvel. Not bad but not really feeling his art. I too would back Natasha for a win in a H2H vs Storm. It’ll be a good/bloody fight though. I think Nat, Elektra & Laura are toss ups, then Storm/Mystique are toss ups, and I don’t think Rogue has showings to win here with any of these ladies if it is just pure martial combat skill. Gamora should ve a top contender too. My only issue w/ her is while she has displayed amazing skill she falls into the camp of not beating or holding her own against a top tier like BW, X-23 and Elektra. I gave some of the issues where she fought Thanos, Ronan/Some Kree mooks, and owned Thing with a nerve strike…but they aren’t in the upper echelon of H2H fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Imx #2 variant

Rod Reiss

IMG_20220314_183045.jpg
    Nice. Godzilla vs the QC? I hate feeling this way but I dread Storm appearing in this book. Just seeing her wield lightning on this awesome cover dredges up old memories of the “Lightning Lass 4eva” horrific run that was the Extinction team.

Imx #2 variant

Rod Reiss

IMG_20220314_183045.jpg
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yeah let’s hope this guy never draws or writes for Marvel. Not bad but not really feeling his art. I too would back Natasha for a win in a H2H vs Storm. It’ll be a good/bloody fight though. I think Nat, Elektra & Laura are toss ups, then Storm/Mystique are toss ups, and I don’t think Rogue has showings to win here with any of these ladies if it is just pure martial combat skill. Gamora should ve a top contender too. My only issue w/ her is while she has displayed amazing skill she falls into the camp of not beating or holding her own against a top tier like BW, X-23 and Elektra. I gave some of the issues where she fought Thanos, Ronan/Some Kree mooks, and owned Thing with a nerve strike…but they aren’t in the upper echelon of H2H fighters.

I will have to defer to you on those match ups. Isn't Gatorade known as the deadliest fighter or woman alive or something like that? if thats the case and she losing to bw and others she needs to relinquish that title.

Nice. Godzilla vs the QC? I hate feeling this way but I dread Storm appearing in this book. Just seeing her wield lightning on this awesome cover dredges up old memories of the “Lightning Lass 4eva” horrific run that was the Extinction team.
    there is a very very small part of me that wants to give gillen a chance but the rest of me reacts like this when such feelings are evoked:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I will have to defer to you on those match ups. Isn't Gatorade known as the deadliest fighter or woman alive or something like that? if thats the case and she losing to bw and others she needs to relinquish that title.
    Shade or typo? The world may never know...

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Yall are killing me with your pessimism lol

Like the book doesn't do it for me at all.

there is a very very small part of me that wants to give gillen a chance but the rest of me reacts like this when such feelings are evoked:

Same I have tried to muster some arota of care for the imx line in anyway.... but I am still reeling from fresh wounds inflicted by that gillen run. Like that storm was just a thing of my nightmares. She was ineffective in the most unimpressive ways.

Like it was that book that made me realize that rather than have a lucklaster portrayal of storm... I would rather her not be part of the story at all.

Yall are killing me with your pessimism lol

Like the book doesn't do it for me at all.
    Lol. Well in my case it was less about the book and more about the cover. I try not to be overly critical about any artist because Goddess knows I approach my artistic limit when I'm drawing stick people, but that cover looks like it was done by a 6th grader. A very talented 6th grader, but a 6th grader nonetheless. No solid details and everything looks like one big smur (smudge+blur).

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Imx #2 variant

Rod Reiss

IMG_20220314_183045.jpg
    I'll wait till I read the Comic.........

I'll wait till I read the Comic.........
    That's the spirit.

Lol. Well in my case it was less about the book and more about the cover. I try not to be overly critical about any artist because Goddess knows I approach my artistic limit when I'm drawing stick people, but that cover looks like it was done by a 6th grader. A very talented 6th grader, but a 6th grader nonetheless. No solid details and everything looks like one big smur (smudge+blur).
    Yeah his art is really popularizing. I find it meh. Others find it glorious. But in the context of a book like new mutants it fits very well that I must say.