Page 122 of 833 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 12488
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Thanks

I always have issues uploading links

I am Yuuuuuu.... gotta eat or else. They gotta give feats before losing, cos we all know she will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Jesus. Why are 3 plus people going to be on art duty? That doesn't sound too good...
    Juann Cabal was the artist in number 4 something very hard and shady must really be happening...im joking...perhaps its specific for highlights and the Arakki and new characters to be introduced, just dont bring back the one they asked for #8 -- i dont want to be angry at a Storm story but I really blame the art...anyone sees that name in any solicit forward kindly raise a flag ahahah so we can aim to shoot...

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    But on a more positive note... GALACTIC ILLUMINATI?! erhm yes please!

Hehehe think he means this....
    IMG_20220315_185723.jpg
    And I hope it is....night seats?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    IMG_20220315_185723.jpg
    Ooooh that is interesting... the night seats are the most enigmatic thing about arakko and tgats saying something seeing as the entire place is nebulous as hell. Hopefully we get satisfied with the results.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Attachment 119240
    Guys like that don't just burn your lawn.
    Poor Gabriel this boy can’t catch a break. It’s ok man you’ll get cured someday. Big Mama Ro will put you to bed Soon. And she will give you your Bottle to sleep.

Big Mama Ro needs to go whoop Abigail Brand’s Ass really quick.

Berry's red carpet look the other night WAS almost as much like the character that she's looked, tbh...
    Doctor Strange: Halle Berry's New Haircut Has Fans Wondering If Storm Is in Multiverse of Madness
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/do...eLGFq7MAxdgeSA
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Berry's red carpet look the other night WAS almost as much like the character that she's looked, tbh...
    Doctor Strange: Halle Berry's New Haircut Has Fans Wondering If Storm Is in Multiverse of Madness
    Halle stop, you're not coming back as Storm girl

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    IMG_20220315_185723.jpg
    I do think the Night seats are inevitably primed to become a big plot point, but I actually had a different take for that data box. I've got a pet theory that Manifold is either being primed to be revealed as an omega too, or might fight for a seat and win despite not technically being an omega. The King in Black crossover issues made waaaaaay too big a deal about Eden not being an omega for that not to recur as a plot point, IMO. There was a lot of back and forth between him and Knull about how for all Eden's power, the fact that he's not considered an omega might suggest there's someone out there whose power over space stretches further than his own.....though I think it could be a matter of 'Eden's not classified as an omega because people like Xavier take his preference for 'asking' the universe to do him favors instead of just forcing his will on it as proof he CAN'T do the latter instead of simply....not how he likes to do things.' Sooooo, if something happens to make Eden end up fighting someone on the Great Ring like Tarn or a Night Seat and winning, to everyone's shock....a closer look at his actual power levels might be required.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

she's gorgeous!!! I wouldn't mind seeing her in the multiverse but only as an alternate storm not the main mcu storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Well damn she does pull of the Karen haircut... I do think she is definately going to make an appearance as storm in the MOM movie as likely a farewell to the chatachter for good.... also they might actually give her a decent showing this movie seeing as kevin fergie is a huge comic book need and would have hated how the x-men became a one man show. Infact he used to sneak jackman wolverine comics back when he was an assistant producer in the xmen films. Singer didnt want the actors reading anything about their comic book counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Poor Gabriel this boy can’t catch a break. It’s ok man you’ll get cured someday. Big Mama Ro will put you to bed Soon. And she will give you your Bottle to sleep.

Big Mama Ro needs to go whoop Abigail Brand’s Ass really quick.
    He does look really good... cant wait to see how ororo deals with him as an opponent in battle. But definately he will eventually become good.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I do think the Night seats are inevitably primed to become a big plot point, but I actually had a different take for that data box. I've got a pet theory that Manifold is either being primed to be revealed as an omega too, or might fight for a seat and win despite not technically being an omega. The King in Black crossover issues made waaaaaay too big a deal about Eden not being an omega for that not to recur as a plot point, IMO. There was a lot of back and forth between him and Knull about how for all Eden's power, the fact that he's not considered an omega might suggest there's someone out there whose power over space stretches further than his own.....though I think it could be a matter of 'Eden's not classified as an omega because people like Xavier take his preference for 'asking' the universe to do him favors instead of just forcing his will on it as proof he CAN'T do the latter instead of simply....not how he likes to do things.' Sooooo, if something happens to make Eden end up fighting someone on the Great Ring like Tarn or a Night Seat and winning, to everyone's shock....a closer look at his actual power levels might be required.
    Eden is not omega cause one big simple reason... his powers only work in 616 or his native reality. That is a VERY BIG limitation and hard limit that he cant break. Lactuca on the other hand was described by Duggan in his planet sized script as not only having 616 in their head but also possibly the multiverse with lactuca speaking the very language of big bangs.

As to eden fighting to win a seat yeah he can beat an omega or two but I dont think isca will let him take a seat so long as he is not an omega and against isca if she doesn't turn he will lose. Plus the omega mutants are really insane like of all the mutants on the ring ororo seems to be the more tamed one in terms of power type I mean ludos logos can literally narrate anything into being, lactuca is lactuca, sobunar has an entire ocean flowing in his veins, xilo has power I cant even begin to explain, tarn can give himself any omega mutation he so wished and can turn off your own mutation, ora is described as terrifying so much so that she will have legion and kurt on their toes, idyll is an omega precog... like what the hell is that supposed to mean. Oh and lastly we have unbeatable isca. Eden is my husband, but unless he gets storm level plot power and sneakiness he ain't surviving a fight with any of them. I would prefer we reveal he is omega without him having to fight though.
    Last edited by Reigna; 03-15-2022 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Well damn she does pull of the Karen haircut... I do think she is definately going to make an appearance as storm in the MOM movie as likely a farewell to the chatachter for good.... also they might actually give her a decent showing this movie seeing as kevin fergie is a huge comic book need and would have hated how the x-men became a one man show. Infact he used to sneak jackman wolverine comics back when he was an assistant producer in the xmen films. Singer didnt want the actors reading anything about their comic book counterparts.
    Halle's undercut reminds me a bit of Storm's Xenogenesis look. And that DOES jibe with the rumors of there being a female member of the team accompanying Xavier in the Illuminati scene of Strange2.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 03-15-2022 at 03:03 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.