Page 125 of 833 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Judgement Day actually looks good to me. Storm might show out but either way it looks like survival of the fittest and i'm sure Storm will do her thing
    It looks good to me too. Finding out it's in it's own books and it won't stop the other books i'm good. I may have even gotten x lives of it that was the case in the excitement but there was nothing to be excited about. Whatever happens in Judgement i got Red so i'm good. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It looks good to me too. Finding out it's in it's own books and it won't stop the other books i'm good. I may have even gotten x lives of it that was the case in the excitement but there was nothing to be excited about. Whatever happens in Judgement i got Red so i'm good. lol
    hello red is the only thing that has me hyped currently lol. I hope the sale numbers are stellar.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hello red is the only thing that has me hyped currently lol. I hope the sale numbers are stellar.
    Preach and with what i saved over the last 3 months i don't even mind buying it digital while i wait to get it in the mail. Been looking at a few hard covers too but i have to pace myself, my comics account is looking good. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Preach and with what i saved over the last 3 months i don't even mind buying it digital while i wait to get it in the mail. Been looking at a few hard covers too but i have to pace myself, my comics account is looking good. lol
    care to share some of those funds??? lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

care to share some of those funds??? lol
    Lol, the benefits of a soy allergy. I eat out very rarely, like close to never. You know the average american spends 1200 a year on fast food on average 3000 a year dining out in general. That's a lot of comics and other things.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

wait the trailer had red???? noooooooooo....

just let this be the white male hero d!ck measuring contest and I will be happy. take it back to status quo (based on the front and center heroes) but please leave miss ro out.
    Let's guess who will become god this event. My money is on cap or namor... maybe hope.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Judgement Day actually looks good to me. Storm might show out but either way it looks like survival of the fittest and i'm sure Storm will do her thing
    Yeah, I'm happy to see how prominently she was featured in the Judgement Day trailer that just came out.

Show that Marvel knows Storm is one of the X-Men's real power players and a force to be reckoned with.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Yeah, I'm happy to see how prominently she was featured in the Judgement Day trailer that just came out.

Show that Marvel knows Storm is one of the X-Men's real power players and a force to be reckoned with.
    I wouldn't say i was happy. But even if she is seen as important but not playing a big part i'm good with that. I don't mind her just being put in that cage for gods and watching her raise hell inside until she gets released. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I wouldn't say i was happy. But even if she is seen as important but not playing a big part i'm good with that. I don't mind her just being put in that cage for gods and watching her raise hell inside until she gets released. lol
    All I am hoping is that this event doesnt derail the story of x-men red. Ewing usually gets put in events which end up kinda mediocre and he has to do heavy lifting which in turn affects the trajectory of his story. King in black, hell fire gala and last annihilation in order of meh to okay all deducted from Swrod not add to it. Hence in the end I was left wondering what is this bookm again?

The AXE event I hope doesnt doesnt do same as red and immortal were the only new books featured in the trailer. The only thing that bring ne hope is that ewing said if it doesnt align with his overall story he isn't doing it.

NOW HOLD UP!

IMG_20220317_151650.jpg

The hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    NOW HOLD UP!

IMG_20220317_151650.jpg

The hair!
    oh my is that spoiler hair. lol.

Did you see the cover to BP#7 i almost passed out from it's beauty.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    All I am hoping is that this event doesnt derail the story of x-men red. Ewing usually gets put in events which end up kinda mediocre and he has to do heavy lifting which in turn affects the trajectory of his story. King in black, hell fire gala and last annihilation in order of meh to okay all deducted from Swrod not add to it. Hence in the end I was left wondering what is this bookm again?

The AXE event I hope doesnt doesnt do same as red and immortal were the only new books featured in the trailer. The only thing that bring ne hope is that ewing said if it doesnt align with his overall story he isn't doing it.
    I'm taking ewing at his word that he will recognize the stories but they won't be derailed. I get it's a collaborative effort so there will always be some give and take but i hope it's not a case of the anarchist writers trying to tear down the good writers stuff because they can't create concepts.
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-17-2022 at 08:49 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

oh my is that spoiler hair. lol.

Did you see the cover to BP#7 i almost passed out from it's beauty.
    Yeah that looks like rouge storm/ black vortex
    Storm_full_potential.jpg
    RCO017_1469361091.jpg

Looks like storm is going to get that power development afterall.

Storm in bp#7
    IMG_20220317_162200.jpg

Gorgeous.

I'm taking ewing at his word that he will recognize the stories but they won't be derailed. I get it's a collaborative effort so there will always be some give and take but i hope it's not a case of the anarchist writers trying to tear down the good writers stuff because they can't create concepts.
    Ditto. Let's trust that ewing has learnt from the past and has put his creative freedom first and foremost.