Page 20 of 833 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120520 ... LastLast

Someone needs to make a ranked list of all the Storm/T’Challa AU children. Who’s the fave?

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Attachment 117301

Ororo and tchalla daughter
    Comic Dark ages
    She is cute. Of course in my head canon not storm daughter as storm line passes down white hair and blue eyes but she cute. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Someone needs to make a ranked list of all the Storm/T’Challa AU children. Who’s the fave?
    For me? None. They can all be forgotten. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    For me? None. They can all be forgotten. lol
    I guess it just feels forced to me. I like tchalla and i'm an ororo fan but they will never not feel like "two prominent black people let's put them together." and even with the understanding of the rights and stuff it will never sit well with me the writers and marvel thought it was okay that Storm gave up everything essentially to go follow her man in the BP franchise and when it was over and done basically annulled and thrown away. The optics can just never be fixed for me. They would have never done that to Sue/Reed or Peter/MJ. I mean heck they had a knock down drag out fight and marvel writers still try to pimp them but yet they can't figure out what to do with hank pym. That tells me everything i need to know. I can't ship a couple or their au kids that marvel don't even respect.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

And just to add some more. Like for instance Hickman idea to have Storm and Tchalla have a baby raised in the world and her become a baby mom. I mean the reason i think it is disrespect is because i watch a lot of period pieces or event things like game of thrones and when white royals are written by white people the importance of marriage and alliances and you know births after a union is important but then when it comes to acknowledged black royals for the same white writers all of a sudden the idea changes. As though they wouldn't have the same "morals" or the stories can be more wild. so what are they saying i'm not sure they really even know or think about it. Much like the fight in AvsX, it's okay for a black couple to get physical but Hank hitting Jan is still the worst thing he's EVER done.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Speaking of Tchalla and Storm children. Iwounder who gets dibs on them? Avengers or X-Men?
    If they'er Mutant's does that make them automatically X-Men characters, and if they're Human or they Avengers characters. Or Both.
    I would want them to be packaged as group.
    Six in Total ,Three Mutant's and three human.
    Two of the girls could be blessed by the goddess white har blue eyes.( Would not want them summoning the elements /no knock off Storm) but Mutant's. Something cosmic.
    Two boys. One mutant and one magical.
    Two eldest one boy and one girl both could be blessed by the panther god.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 01-12-2022 at 02:45 PM.

Ill make a tiktok out of this...this new one is adorbs <3 but my fave is Still Azari, next would be Chaka, those two who had inherited Ororo's powers...Kymera is not my fave....

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And just to add some more. Like for instance Hickman idea to have Storm and Tchalla have a baby raised in the world and her become a baby mom. I mean the reason i think it is disrespect is because i watch a lot of period pieces or event things like game of thrones and when white royals are written by white people the importance of marriage and alliances and you know births after a union is important but then when it comes to acknowledged black royals for the same white writers all of a sudden the idea changes. As though they wouldn't have the same "morals" or the stories can be more wild. so what are they saying i'm not sure they really even know or think about it. Much like the fight in AvsX, it's okay for a black couple to get physical but Hank hitting Jan is still the worst thing he's EVER done.
    Okay nobody can convince you anyway even if that concept has surpassed 10 years since 2012 its already 2022...if Storm having a ship or child with tchalla looks bad for you no matter timeline, space and development..then it is just you...none of those kids ended up as problematic children anyway - even Major x which is the least concept favorite I could barf is still a hero....she is a woman capable of having children...for a woman character that is important...just because other literature sucks doesnt mean the writers who handled storms kids always sucks -- hudlin flash forwards didnt, Azari and Chaka were avengers, hickmans intention wasnt ****, -- again there's nothing to do to convince a truly negative reader anyways...its simple its a different timeline they were married and legit have a child...no need to nitpick on this and insist on 616 and suck the happiness of seeing her have a child with her Dark Ages Husband Tchalla...

Besides the hickman story did not pursue anyways to become basis of negativity...all that matters is Storm is a woman with not just potential to be badass but also potential to be a biological mother....damn she so cute....and she calling him papa, not baba? Of course she would adapt how Ororo calls her parents somehow...<3

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Marvel Voices Legacy #1 variant cover

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...42873140400133

I missed this gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Attachment 117301

Ororo and tchalla daughter
    Comic Dark ages

I love it why can't we get nice things like this in 616.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I love it why can't we get nice things like this in 616.

Im planning to destroy every power plant right now in 616 if it means Tchalla and Ororo married happily with children....no electricity and tech mean happy times huh....

Just look at how she runs and outstretch her little arms for her mama....tissues please!!!

IMG_20220113_070705.jpg

IMG_20220113_092340.jpg
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 01-12-2022 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Okay nobody can convince you anyway even if that concept has surpassed 10 years since 2012 its already 2022...if Storm having a ship or child with tchalla looks bad for you no matter timeline, space and development..then it is just you...none of those kids ended up as problematic children anyway - even Major x which is the least concept favorite I could barf is still a hero....she is a woman capable of having children...for a woman character that is important...just because other literature sucks doesnt mean the writers who handled storms kids always sucks -- hudlin flash forwards didnt, Azari and Chaka were avengers, hickmans intention wasnt ****, -- again there's nothing to do to convince a truly negative reader anyways...its simple its a different timeline they were married and legit have a child...no need to nitpick on this and insist on 616 and suck the happiness of seeing her have a child with her Dark Ages Husband Tchalla...

Besides the hickman story did not pursue anyways to become basis of negativity...all that matters is Storm is a woman with not just potential to be badass but also potential to be a biological mother....damn she so cute....and she calling him papa, not baba? Of course she would adapt how Ororo calls her parents somehow...<3
    If my opinion rains on someone elses parade that sounds like a personal problem especially when my opinion only mentions my view.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Im planning to destroy every power plant right now in 616 if it means Tchalla and Ororo married happily with children....no electricity and tech mean happy times huh....

Just look at how she runs and outstretch her little arms for her mama....tissues please!!!

IMG_20220113_070705.jpg

IMG_20220113_092340.jpg
    yasssssss no contrived drama just two iconic, powerful black characters loving and supporting each other.

I don't know who the fave is but, Kymera should have been thrown out with the bathwater. I don't claim that racist "talks to animals" abomination.

I'm watching eternals and the way they describe what celestials do is exactly what Storm did in the Light story with thor. Which of course i thought was kind of cool.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.