Page 219 of 833 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I cant access the link
    Yeah I edited it. Some days CBR just doesn't like me.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    As for her hair, again, Dauterman literally underscored her hair was not shaved. Sometimes I think it gets overlooked that some artists can be just as lazy if not more-so than the writers.

He is literally the best storm artist out there. Casseli does good work and I am sure we would be blown away by what he does in this series, but Russell is omegas when it comes to storm. She is his best rendition.

Yeah I edited it. Some days CBR just doesn't like me.
    Hmmm this site.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

As for her hair, again, Dauterman literally underscored her hair was not shaved. Sometimes I think it gets overlooked that some artists can be just as lazy if not more-so than the writers.

It looks much better here than where I said "that fashion should stay in the '80s," probably because it doesn't look like her head is shaved here. I honestly thought that other image was a mohawk variant...
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

He is literally the best storm artist out there. Casseli does good work and I am sure we would be blown away by what he does in this series, but Russell is omegas when it comes to storm. She is his best rendition.
    For me it's a toss up between Russel and Lucas Werneck. I will say that Russel delivers on a more consistent basis though.

Also, call me crazy at this observation, but why is it that gay men seem to slap the most when it comes to drawing Storm?

-Russel Dauterman
    -Lucas Werneck
    -Olivier Coipel

All gay and all draw an absolutely flawless Storm.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    It looks much better here than where I said "that fashion should stay in the '80s," probably because it doesn't look like her head is shaved here. I honestly thought that other image was a mohawk variant...
    And that's the problem. Russel does an AMAZING job but not ever artist is on his level or even has his "passion" when it comes to making sure everything is correct.

For me it's a toss up between Russel and Lucas Werneck. I will say that Russel delivers on a more consistent basis though.

Also, call me crazy at this observation, but why is it that gay men seem to slap the most when it comes to drawing Storm?

-Russel Dauterman
    -Lucas Werneck
    -Olivier Coipel

Yeah storm really is the mother to the gays. It's touching how much she inspires most in the community.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

And that's the problem. Russel does an AMAZING job but not ever artist is on his level or even has his "passion" when it comes to making sure everything is correct.
    Yeah. D:

I agree, she looks like a supermodel, especially in that side-view of her head.

-Russel Dauterman
    -Lucas Werneck
    -Olivier Coipel

Ooh, I really liked Olivier Coipel's Storm, too!

I didn't know Lucas Werneck, so I looked it up. Very cool:

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Many of the fan art was also on point. I dont know why the professional artist cant take the hint. The dress though repetitive in theme is really amazing in design. But some artist really kill the design part forcing as to reckon with the whole repetitive theme thing.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's why I want this feat referenced again! I mean just imagine if this was just hinting at her divinity all along. Kinda like how Bast ate Shadow King but Storm due in-part to her divine nature was able to "eat" Eternity's mind while the good Doctor was performing sugary.
    It was Eternity's (vast) conciousness not his entire being...and it was only for the moment it took Dr. Strange to do what he needed to do. As I read it, it was merely a testament to the strength of her indomitable will seeing as no one else there (apart from Dr. Strange) was strong enough. You really had to read the story to get the actual context.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Yeah. D:

Yeah he is definately a stan he gave her two costumes each breathtaking. Russell's storm is the goddess. Perfection incarnate, she who can do no wrong.

Like yall look at her... the features are undeniably black and the hair my God!

Storm-1-1-900x773.jpgtumblr_pv3s1sBD3S1r0x04do1_1280.jpg

And the cutest showing he has loved her since childhood

ELcLygBX0AEBZih.jpg

Definately will get the eternity and the trion feats referenced someday. Because at a certain point when they are trying to make a storm movie they will have to delve deep into he ancestry and stuff like that. Also mr. Ewing has already started referencing it stating hadari yao and she who swam with the acanti.

Yeah storm really is the mother to the gays. It's touching how much she inspires most in the community.
    Amen to alllll of this!

Yeah. D:

Yeah Lucas is an amazing artist in general but when he does Storm his skills just really pop.

Many of the fan art was also on point. I dont know why the professional artist cant take the hint. The dress though repetitive in theme is really amazing in design. But some artist really kill the design part forcing as to reckon with the whole repetitive theme thing.
    And that's the annoying part. Like to me it's right up there with giving her brown eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It was Eternity's (vast) conciousness not his entire being...and it was only for the moment it took Dr. Strange to do what he needed to do. As I read it, it was merely a testament to the strength of her indomitable will seeing as no one else there (apart from Dr. Strange) was strong enough. You really had to read the story to get the actual context.
    Oh I've read the issue. There was no set duration to how long the operation took so it could've been anywhere from a few minutes to about an hour. The only remote time table we're given is that the other members of the team we're fighting off the "antibodies" while Doctor Strange was doing the surgery.

Like yall look at her... the features are undeniably black and the hair my God!

Storm-1-1-900x773.jpgtumblr_pv3s1sBD3S1r0x04do1_1280.jpg

And the cutest showing he has loved her since childhood

ELcLygBX0AEBZih.jpg

Omg that's adorable! I've never seen his childhood drawing of her.

Definately will get the eternity and the trion feats referenced someday. Because at a certain point when they are trying to make a storm movie they will have to delve deep into he ancestry and stuff like that. Also mr. Ewing has already started referencing it stating hadari yao and she who swam with the acanti.
    This is why I'm eager to see the story he's going to tell in regards to Storm. I mean he didn't have to put that in her speech as he could've easily had her stop at wind rider and then move directly to her title as Regent.