Page 239 of 833 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this cover really is not cute and not because storm getting hands laid on her. it just looks weird. the face, really that weird yellow eye throws everything off for me.
    I think it really is symbolic and it is to demonstrate that storks is losing the culture war to Abigail. I am saying this because it's a #3 variant.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    They told you?

Cause they tried to hide the fact that all three spiderman will be in no way home and that happened. I have this string feeling that halle is definately gonna caneo one way or another. I am actually dreading it but we will see, either way we will win. If she cameos it will officially start the buzz about storm again and if she doesnt well we win either way.
    no it was a tweet someone shared here a few weeks back.

well rumor has it that the xmen will appear but their universe/timeline will be destroyed. not sure if that is true.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I think it really is symbolic and it is to demonstrate that storks is losing the culture war to Abigail. I am saying this because it's a #3 variant.
    I guess we will see. I hope storm doesn't find herself losing a battle of any kind against brand.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

no it was a tweet someone shared here a few weeks back.

well rumor has it that the xmen will appear but their universe/timeline will be destroyed. not sure if that is true.
    Damn that could miss direction

I am really anxious about this, lol. Chewing my braids and all.

I guess we will see. I hope storm doesn't find herself losing a battle of any kind against brand.
    now you know damn well storm will definately be losing a battle or two, I mean the solicit for issue #5 states she and the great ring are literally getting their ass beat by some entity. I just hope it isn't an embarrassing loss.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Arthur Adams Asgardian #Storm variant for issue #3 of X-Men Red
    What is this!? -_-

Damn that could miss direction

I am really anxious about this, lol. Chewing my braids and all.
    please love dont chew out your braids. lolol

now you know damn well storm will definately be losing a battle or two, I mean the solicit for issue #5 states she and the great ring are literally getting their ass beat by some entity. I just hope it isn't an embarrassing loss.

let me clarify, it is one thing to be in conflict but its a whole other thing to be losing a battle. that cover suggests storm will get her ass beat and I can't imagine that being a good for her in the eyes on the great ring, as well as the Arrakii as as a whole. it would make for a good story but I just don't want to see her outright losing this early on. especially since we know she and the great ring about experience loses after EvX.

I believe solicit is equally fraudulent.The Great Ring may lose, but Storm will win.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    What is this!? -_-
    you don't like?? lol

Astonishing Member

I mean I feel like that's a logical way for this to go at first Brand is extremely intelligent, crafty, and knows how to play politics on a political scale something Storm is still new at and on top of that Brand's true allegiances are still unknown to everybody. So yeah heroes are meant to struggle and have set backs before they triumph over the villains. And Brand is an extremely dangerous opponent.

Astonishing Member

please love dont chew out your braids. lolol

let me clarify, it is one thing to be in conflict but its a whole other thing to be losing a battle. that cover suggests storm will get her ass beat and I can't imagine that being a good for her in the eyes on the great ring, as well as the Arrakii as as a whole. it would make for a good story but I just don't want to see her outright losing this early on. especially since we know she and the great ring about experience loses after EvX.
    Or alternatively it shows Storm getting punched in the face before she incinerates Brand with a lightning-palm-fist-of-death lol

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean I feel like that's a logical way for this to go at first Brand is extremely intelligent, crafty, and knows how to play politics on a political scale something Storm is still new at and on top of that Brand's true allegiances are still unknown to everybody. So yeah heroes are meant to struggle and have set backs before they triumph over the villains. And Brand is an extremely dangerous opponent.
    im not trying to discount brand but ororo isn't really new to politics. remember she was queen of wakanda. also, for all of brands intelligence storm is intelligent and cunning too. that said, I do agree brand is extremely dangerous the guy who died at the end of sword found this out the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Or alternatively it shows Storm getting punched in the face before she incinerates Brand with a lightning-palm-fist-of-death lol
    I wish she could incinerate brand. don't like her at all lololol.

A lot of times the cover is not in accord with the content. For example, the storm we're most familiar with is on the cover, but it doesn't actually appear. Not to mention variant, I think.

Yes, I'm sure storm won't be smooth sailing. She'll lose to Brand in a way, but we all know she'll have the last laugh. I hope Ewing does a good job on Brand. Heroes need good villains.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    What is this!? -_-
    I'm just over the rinse and repeat formula when it comes to Storm... the hammer is redundant. Her most powerful feats are without the hammer so what use is it? What purpose does it serve.
    Last edited by The Regent; 04-19-2022 at 10:16 AM.