Page 240 of 833 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340740 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I'm just over the rinse and repeat formula when it comes to Storm... the hammer is redundant. Her most powerful feats are without the hammer so what use is it? What purpose does it serve.

yessssssss! then when she has it she is only shooting lightning lol.

when loki gave her the hammer it was with the intent of restoring the powers she had lost. it literally doesn't serve much of any purpose when she has her powers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    What is this!? -_-
    Remember when things got all mixed up for Secret Wars?

Thor Corps Storm!

I believe they were basically Space Cops.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/thors/4050-82716/

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Arthur Adams Asgardian #Storm variant for issue #3 of X-Men Red
    LOVE the visual reference back to Claremont and Adams' NM SE 01/XM Annual 09 two-part story. As brief as it was...the look is iconic.
    goddess_of_thunder.jpg
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-19-2022 at 10:16 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Remember when things got all mixed up for Secret Wars?

Thor Corps Storm!

I believe they were basically Space Cops.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/thors/4050-82716/

yikes... he dont even know you hun lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    A lot of times the cover is not in accord with the content. For example, the storm we're most familiar with is on the cover, but it doesn't actually appear. Not to mention variant, I think.

Yes, I'm sure storm won't be smooth sailing. She'll lose to Brand in a way, but we all know she'll have the last laugh. I hope Ewing does a good job on Brand. Heroes need good villains.
    The way he built her up in SWORD seems indicative of how things are gonna go with her AT FIRST. She's stacked the deck in her favor with only Roberto being the first to notice something is up.

That being said Brand was the protag of SWORD up until the final twist of the book and Storm is now the protag of RED that being said I'm curious to see how Ewing writes the conflict while still respecting both characters.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yikes... he dont even know you hun lol
    Lol, yeah, Wolverine & the X-Men (2011) may've been the first time a Jason Aaron Storm was inflicted on the world, but it wasn't the last time...

Anyway, I still like the look of Asgardian Storm, even if the power set is redundant.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    The way he built her up in SWORD seems indicative of how things are gonna go with her AT FIRST. She's stacked the deck in her favor with only Roberto being the first to notice something is up.

That being said Brand was the protag of SWORD up until the final twist of the book and Storm is now the protag of RED that being said I'm curious to see how Ewing writes the conflict while still respecting both characters.
    me too. I just remember all the love he gave Monica. so im really excited what he has in store for Ororo. we are about to get some internet breaking moments lol.

Lol, yeah, Wolverine & the X-Men (2011) may've been the first time a Jason Aaron Storm was inflicted on the world, but it wasn't the last time...

Anyway, I still like the look of Asgardian Storm, even if the power set is redundant.
    Jason Aaron wrote that interaction you just posted???

ok now it all makes sense lol. the man clearly doesn't like storm.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-19-2022 at 10:17 AM.

Astonishing Member

me too. I just remember all the love he gave Monica. so im really excited what he has in store for Ororo. we are about to get some internet breaking moments lol.
    In a ideal world this would be a 30+ issue series with Storm becoming one of the driving forces behind the X-Men and becoming a big cosmic player while also exploring all facets of her being. *sigh* a man can dream.
    Last edited by loke13; 04-19-2022 at 10:24 AM.

In a ideal word this would be a 30+ issue series with Storm becoming one of the driving forces behind the X-Men and becoming a big cosmic player while also exploring all facets of her being. *sigh* a man can dream.
    im hoping this book has longevity. we will get a sense of whee it can potentially go when the issue #1 sales are released. im hoping the numbers are healthy and pretty robust.

Astonishing Member

im hoping this book has longevity. we will get a sense of whee it can potentially go when the issue #1 sales are released. im hoping the numbers are healthy and pretty robust.
    Agreed. Hopefully putting "X-Men" in the title and having Storm, Sunspot, and Magneto on the cover helps to boost sales BUT Marvel needs to do its part in marketing the hell out of this book and Immortal.

This could be a similar situation to Immortal Hulk if Marvel would just give a damn.

Agreed. Hopefully putting "X-Men" in the title and having Storm, Sunspot, and Magneto on the cover helps to boost sales BUT Marvel needs to do its part in marketing the hell out of this book and Immortal.

This could be a similar situation to Immortal Hulk if Marvel would just give a damn.
    Yes Marvel needs to show their xline more love, especially considering this new era initially manned by Hickman has brought the franchise back from the dead. There is is encouraging news though considering issue 1 had to go through second printing!!!

Jason Aaron wrote that interaction you just posted???

ok now it all makes sense lol. the man clearly doesn't like storm.
    Yup, "Thors" was a 4-issue mini written by him. Hindsight is 20/20. Should've never been hyped for Wolverine & the X-Men back in the day...

Asgardian Storm has been done better by everyone else who ever took a stab at it.

She was even Queen of Asgard in a What If story... (though I'm sure you already knew that, why not mention it again, lol).

http://worldofblackheroes.com/2013/0...een-of-asgard/

Prεtty Pεnny

Yup, "Thors" was a 4-issue mini written by him. Hindsight is 20/20. Should've never been hyped for Wolverine & the X-Men back in the day...

Asgardian Storm has been done better by everyone else who ever took a stab at it.

She was even Queen of Asgard in a What If story... (though I'm sure you already knew that, why not mention it again, lol).

http://worldofblackheroes.com/2013/0...een-of-asgard/

he's seriously one of the worst storm writers of all time. there is nothing I can say nice about how he has ever handled her.

and actually I didn't know about the what-if story thank you lol

thoughts? not sure i see her as storm...

https://bamsmackpow.com/2022/04/05/x...arvel-studios/