Page 243 of 833 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    That's highly unlikely. Because you do not know that to be true.
    yea I dint know it to be true but it makes a lot more sense than a Kenyan person worshiping a Norwegian based God .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the hadari yao is centered around African mythology and not from Norwegian or norse mythology. its vastly different on that premise alone.

why is she your number 1 pick?
    Look wise she how I would imagine Storm to be (those lips and cheekbones hunty!). She captures that regal yet warrior look to me that I associate with Storm not mention she's a powerhouse of an actress. Chewing Gum and I May Destroy You sold me on here acting chops personally.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    Well what u said make sense, because that is what she manipulate and she should be best person to know how it works.
    I also read something somewhere that someone can warp reality using EM spectrum. How true is this.
    I mean in the realm of Comic Books you can virtually do anything. But, i'd say it has actually potential. EM Spectrum flows everywhere in the Universe. Which is why it makes sense for Magneto to be a Omega Lvl because essentially his powers over the EM spectrum branches out through the Universe. So he can make worm holes, black holes etc if Marvel ever dug deeper into his power set.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Conceptually I can understand why Claremont's powerless Storm would be baited by the promise of what she had lost at the time but...later on a fully powered Storm would/should be like "WTF? No." and melt that **** into Uru slag with her own lightning bolt.
    What it comes down to, for me, is quite simply the fact that she doesn't need it and any of the Norse baggage that comes with it.
    I actually agree with all of this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yea I dint know it to be true but it makes a lot more sense than a Kenyan person worshiping a Norwegian based God .
    But nobody said Storm WAS worshiping a Norwegian God.

Amazing Member

she's definitely gorgeous dont think anyone would argue she isn't
    She is beautiful, but she doesn't look like storm.

I mean in the realm of Comic Books you can virtually do anything. But, i'd say it has actually potential. EM Spectrum flows everywhere in the Universe. Which is why it makes sense for Magneto to be a Omega Lvl because essentially his powers over the EM spectrum branches out through the Universe. So he can make worm holes, black holes etc if Marvel ever dug deeper into his power set.
    Didn't Magneto & Polaris try to warp reality during some big apocalyptic crossover event?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Didn't Magneto & Polaris try to warp reality during some big apocalyptic crossover event?
    Not to my knowledge no.

Yeah she is not wakandan but it's not difficult to see that that wakanda has had past dealing with her ancestors. Whom mind you have been in a myriad of places along the Nile and eastern africa. So the wakandans having a name for storm as the hadari yao makes sense considering the geographical location of wakanda kenya and egypt.

My issue with the whole storm castrr thing is that it feels like she is part of thor family. Which doesnt make sense and is kinda disrespectful to her legacy as a charchter. They should be building on her own legacy not attaching her to the legacy of others. Because in the end that storm caster and that power simply makes her secondhand thor aka thor corps.

IMG_20220416_133929.jpg

But nobody said Storm WAS worshiping a Norwegian God.
    thars not true. when ainet prayed for help stormcaster responded which implies the Norse gods heard her. when storm used stormcaster in gold though she herself doesn't expressed she worshipped the Norse gods, she certainly did express that she herself could do nothing without its power against the God u mentioned. as Reigna mentioned why pull from other European mythologies when she has rich history herself.? this is where the hadari yao makes sense as it pulls from African lore.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-19-2022 at 03:29 PM.

Amazing Member

I wish marvel will show storm manipulating virtually other than lighting.
    And also storm observe energies and how they work and replicate it. Now can storm observe other energies that are not related to weather e.g (telekinetic energy) and manipulate it after observing how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Look wise she how I would imagine Storm to be (those lips and cheekbones hunty!). She captures that regal yet warrior look to me that I associate with Storm not mention she's a powerhouse of an actress. Chewing Gum and I May Destroy You sold me on here acting chops personally.
    ok can you post a pic i forgot what she loookd like lol please (^_^)

She is beautiful, but she doesn't look like storm.

who looks like storm to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yeah she is not wakandan but it's not difficult to see that that wakanda has had past dealing with her ancestors. Whom mind you have been in a myriad of places along the Nile and eastern africa. So the wakandans having a name for storm as the hadari yao makes sense considering the geographical location of wakanda kenya and egypt.

My issue with the whole storm castrr thing is that it feels like she is part of thor family. Which doesnt make sense and is kinda disrespectful to her legacy as a charchter. They should be building on her own legacy not attaching her to the legacy of others. Because in the end that storm caster and that power simply makes her secondhand thor aka thor corps.

IMG_20220416_133929.jpg
    exactly they are all a part of the same geographical region. wakandans even worship Bast which i believe is the same bast the Egyptians worship on the marvel universe.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-19-2022 at 03:30 PM.

Amazing Member

ok can you post a pic i forgot what she loookd like lol please (^_^)

who looks like storm to you.

exactly they are all a part of the same geographical region. wakandans even wiship Bast which i believe is the same bast the Egyptians worship on the marvel universe.
    Storm when drawn look a little masculine in comic, she looks more feminine.

Storm when drawn look a little masculine in comic, she looks more feminine.
    storm is regarded as one of the most strikingly beautiful women in marvel. she has string features, high cheekbones, described as looking like a model. she should have string features but if that comes across to you as masculine then the artists you are referencing are not drawing her right.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-19-2022 at 01:01 PM.