Page 255 of 833 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355755 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    You took me out with the "getting ready to lose her powers after" XD

And yes rouge storm was talking crazy. Like we love and adore rouge storm and all but that lady was running her mouth to God and back, talking some really big ****. Saying
    "I am that I am" "I am power" "I am infinite" like the words were too heavy. These are some big words does rougestorm know what she is even saying or even implying? Guess we will never know.

Any who, Ewing has to address this or he doesnt, like he said he has work to do, let's not bother him.
    Ewing said we are going to see a powerful Storm. And I believe him. I don't know who keeps bothering him, but they need to stop before he becomes spiteful.

We better pray for these answers because we need answers we need ancestral lore. What the f was claremoth implying we need to know or I need to know, dont know about yall.
    Claremont Played too much with Storm.

She may be a Goddess then again she may not. She knows Oshtur, but she may know Gaea.

She knows magic, but she may not Blah Blah Blah. Claremont implied a lot of stuff, but didn't fully develop much of it. Which is why we are still talking about till this day.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 04-21-2022 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Ewing said we are going to see a powerful Storm. And I believe him. I don't know who keeps bothering him, but they need to stop before he becomes spiteful.
    Yeah let the man do his work! Pestering someone can affect their passion for a project. He has a plan let him execute it. I think people have been tagging him a lot in twitter posts. And I get it we gave been burnt constantly as storm fans for decades. So this first big moment is something we dont wanna waste or let slip by. I see the potential in ewings's storm but if he by some miracle, doesnt deliver I don't really care because in the end with the xmen coming back to the mainstream next year storm is bound to get some serious attention leading to solo issues and projects something almost all x fans and marvel fans have stated they want. We just need a decent better job than before done. And I feel he can at least give us that.

He also did say he treats how powerful she is like a question that is fully answered.
    Last edited by Reigna; 04-21-2022 at 01:57 PM.

Yeah let the man do his work! Pestering someone can affect their passion for a project. He has a plan let him execute it. I think people have been tagging him a lot in twitter posts. And I get it we gave been burnt constantly as storm fans for decades. So this first big moment is something we dont wanna waste or let slip by. I see the potential in ewings's storm but if he by some miracle, doesnt deliver I don't really care because in the end with the xmen coming back to the mainstream next year storm is bound to get some serious attention leading to solo issues and projects something almost all x fans and marvel fans have stated they want. We just need a decent better job than before done. And I feel he can at least give us that.

He also did say he treats how powerful she is like a question that is fully answered.
    Yes, don't ask him any more questions about Storm's power. Ewing knew what he was doing.
    The only way to stop Ewing 'Storm from succeeding is to remove Storm from XMR.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yes, don't ask him any more questions about Storm's power. Ewing knew what he was doing.
    The only way to stop Ewing 'Storm from succeeding is to remove Storm from XMR.
    I have all the Faith in Ewing. He has a GOOD record of making POC Characters very OP.

And IF Ewing does not deliver(Which I doubt it) I'm having a really good time with the Cast of Characters in this Book. Storm, Magneto, Sunspot, Cable, Thunderbird, Abigail Brand, Vulcan and NEWer Characters.

LOL there's no wonder this 1st Issue was the Best Seller LOL. I agree with you both. Enough with the Goddess Questions and Powers. He's got it. :-) Let's enjoy the ride.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yall can do what yall want but if I ask a question in the future and wanna ask about goddess storm and if its picked to be asked then, yes I will do it. Hadari yao be praised! no one is harassing him on his social or sending him hostile, incessant tweets and/or emails asking about goddess stuff, at least im not. Also it should be noted it wasn't a random question. it was directely linked to issue 1 where it was said she must bring balance to arrakko, which coincidentally ties into her goddess name she who preserves the balance of all natural things.

furthermore all questions asked were reviewed and presented to Mr. Ewing via the team at aipt. So if AIPT thought is was good enough to be mentioned im perfectly content. that said, yall want yall questions answered and dont like others questions , its simple - how about ask better ones :P

no shade
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-21-2022 at 08:23 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

evry day we galaing. Feel under the weather today so this made me feel better some.

galatrio.jpg
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-21-2022 at 08:06 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So many passionate Storm fans on here. Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    evry day we galaing. Feel under the weather today so this made me feel better some.

galatrio.jpg
    I love that look where did you get the inspiration??? especially the chest piece.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeCagefan View Post
    So many passionate Storm fans on here. Beautiful.

we are very passionate <3 <3 <3
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love that look where did you get the inspiration??? especially the chest piece.

I remember you from Comic Vine Raindrop lol

I remember you from Comic Vine Raindrop lol

thats hilarious. please post here more lol

thats hilarious. please post here more lol
    Haha. I'll check in from time to time.

Haha. I'll check in from time to time.
    please do (^_^). you still frequent cv? I heard the storm forum there doesn't get much traffic after its "cleansing."

Thanks. It was actually inspired by Xtreme. I thought about her thinking of kahn's jewelry as chains and thought her outfit would be as open as possible so i made it smaller than the original and i wanted to showcase her ruby stone. ^_^ Maybe i'll do a 360 of it sometime. Bout to try get some much needed sleep.

Heres the black and white version.

galatriobw.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks. It was actually inspired by Xtreme. I thought about her thinking of kahn's jewelry as chains and thought her outfit would be as open as possible so i made it smaller than the original and i wanted to showcase her ruby stone. ^_^ Maybe i'll do a 360 of it sometime. Bout to try get some much needed sleep.

Heres the black and white version.

galatriobw.jpg
    get you some rest and as always thanks for sharing!!

please do (^_^). you still frequent cv? I heard the storm forum there doesn't get much traffic after its "cleansing."
    That whole place has gone to hell. Not nearly as fun as it was in the early years.