Page 258 of 833 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358758 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yeah its very impressive. But I do love that she tells the people to believe in themselves. It felt like preaching but I loved it.
    I need to try to read it. seems like it was a pretty good story. what exactly did she do there again. would it be considered a bigger feat than the galatic core?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I need to try to read it. seems like it was a pretty good story. what exactly did she do there again. would it be considered a bigger feat than the galatic core?
    It's a nexus of realities, definately bigger than the core of a galaxy. Like imagind the mkran crystal getting destroyed.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Hmmm I dont know how I feel about it simply because in the end it wont matter even if it was cannon. I mean trion doesnt even matter and storm seems to forget about it like most things. I did love that she empowered others to have faith though that was cool knowing that even alternate storm has that effect on people..
    Well, that’s only because Storm rarely travels from Dimensions to Dimensions so I can see why the Trion feat isn’t worth mentioning all that much. Lol But it’s still good. Anyway, any Storm news??

Astonishing Member

Honestly that July solicitation got me thinking what if the Great Ring gets attacked by Thanos? I mean they did mention the nine were losing against 1 enemy and it seems the issue comes out while Judgement Day is still raging on. I can't think of a better opponent for 9 Omega Level mutants than the Mad Titan himself.

Plus The Goddess vs. The Titan has a nice ring to it lol

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Honestly that July solicitation got me thinking what if the Great Ring gets attacked by Thanos? I mean they did mention the nine were losing against 1 enemy and it seems the issue comes out while Judgement Day is still raging on. I can't think of a better opponent for 9 Omega Level mutants than the Mad Titan himself.

Oh that I checked out when marvel basically compared them to monkeys. Just realized that at this point this entire event is to make the avengers and other marvel hero fans feel good about themselves. With occasional xmen wins here or there.

But all I am hoping for is that this time the end of event speech be given by storm herself, not captain America not cyclops not even Xavier but storm. Seeing ashe is the most "important" mutant in the galaxy right now.

I think it's more likely his crazy uncle Uranos

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I think it's more likely his crazy uncle Uranos
    Yeah I was thinking about him too but was too lazy to write it lol which I wouldn't be mad to see how Ewing play with Uranos personally.

Oh that I checked out when marvel basically compared them to monkeys. Just realized that at this point this entire event is to make the avengers and other marvel hero fans feel good about themselves. With occasional xmen wins here or there.

But all I am hoping for is that this time the end of event speech be given by storm herself, not captain America not cyclops not even Xavier but storm. Seeing ashe is the most "important" mutant in the galaxy right now.
    Yes, I think this is the basic function of Voice of Sol.

Fantastic Member

personally I don't think it will be 9 vs 1, not all great ring mutants are battle-orientend and Isca can't lose so in fact it would be something like 6 or 5 against 1. it is likely to be Storm, Tarn, Subunar, Lodos Logo(if he can summons adamantium ), Xilo(maybe), Ora Serrata(maybe) vs Uranus.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    personally I don't think it will be 9 vs 1, not all great ring mutants are battle-orientend and Isca can't lose so in fact it would be something like 6 or 5 against 1. it is likely to be Storm, Tarn, Subunar, Lodos Logo(if he can summons adamantium ), Xilo(maybe), Ora Serrata(maybe) vs Uranus.
    Yes, we don't know how well most of the Great Ring's members will perform in battle. But it was clear that the first time they all tried, they would fail.

Not you removing idyll and lactuca aka universal shaper, from the fight XD. I think arakko themself would fight also. Afterall they like storm really wants peace.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yes, we don't know how well most of the Great Ring's members will perform in battle. But it was clear that the first time they all tried, they would fail.
    It feels like lodus logus will die or at least leave.

It feels like lodus logus will die or at least leave.
    I believe Ewing will use this crossover to write important plots, not just a bunch of people getting defeated or a bunch of people dying or winning.

Fantastic Member

Not you removing idyll and lactuca aka universal shaper, from the fight XD. I think arakko themself would fight also. Afterall they like storm really wants peace.
    these two would be extremely restricted to being "supports" at best in a fight against a being of Thanos' level, both have no defense and offense that we can name so far.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Uranos OR Thanos either way the Great Ring is Royally Screwed.

Although, I am curious as to how this fight will go. In regards to Isca I’m skeptical about her powers. Yes, she can’t lose, but you can physically harm her. Betsy showed us that. So what if someone with sufficient enough strength and force(Thanos) just punched her.

I’d say she would get knocked out.

these two would be extremely restricted to being "supports" at best in a fight against a being of Thanos' level, both have no defense and offense that we can name so far.
    I dont know, lactuca was just stated to he a universal shaper seems to me that aside isca she might be the most combat powerful mutant in the great ring. Maybe we didnt really get a good understand or even fill understanding of what she is able to do. You leaving out idyl makes sense.