Page 259 of 833 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359759 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Uranos OR Thanos either way the Great Ring is Royally Screwed.

Although, I am curious as to how this fight will go. In regards to Isca I’m skeptical about her powers. Yes, she can’t lose, but you can physically harm her. Betsy showed us that. So what if someone with sufficient enough strength and force(Thanos) just punched her.

I’d say she would get knocked out.
    Yeah thanos on his own can take on galactus, skyfathers, celestials and the like. He even beat up pheonix possessed thane like nobody's business. Let alone his grand daddy who is worse. Nope this won't be easy at all for storm and her besties. Especially considering hadari yao is not a possibility. But we would definately get feats from her before she falls so that's a win I guess.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yeah thanos on his own can take on galactus, skyfathers, celestials and the like. He even beat up pheonix possessed thane like nobody's business. Let alone his grand daddy who is worse. Nope this won't be easy at all for storm and her besties. Especially considering hadari yao is not a possibility. But we would definately get feats from her before she falls so that's a win I guess.
    You are 1000% Correct. LOL But whatever I don't expect this Event to be good anyway. To me it's just another "Let's Pick on the Mutants" I mean the X-Men has fought every Major Team. STOP!!!

Just to side Track really quick.

With Storm being #1 in Best Costume in the Marvel U(Female Wise) What other Female in the Marvel U takes the #2 Spot?

I'm thinking Emma.

Just to side Track really quick.

OTHER than Storm. What other Female in the Marvel U has the Best Costume?

I'm thinking Emma.
    Selene has the best

Still thinking about that. Eve of Judgment #1 and XMR #4 were both released on JUN 29 due to delays. If it wasn't for the coloring error, I think Storm would have gotten this flame form in the next 3 issues .
    Eve of judgment.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Still thinking about that. Eve of Judgment #1 and XMR #4 were both released on JUN 29 due to delays. If it wasn't for the coloring error, I think Storm would have gotten this flame form in the next 3 issues .
    Eve of judgment.jpg
    She better upgrade cause her standard abilities arent going to do shit to thanos let alone uranos. She will need to upgrade her abilities to even stand a chance, thanos class beings can survive in black holes and can easily destroy planets.

Eve of judgment.jpg
    WOW. I would have never thought about "Coloring Error".

Well, now my expectations are even lower since this Cosmic/Fire whatever Storm is a "Possible" LIE!!!!

;-( ;-(

Well, now my expectations are even lower since this Cosmic/Fire whatever Storm is a "Possible" LIE!!!!

;-( ;-(
    It likely is a coloring error to be honest, but hey! anything is possible.

;-( ;-(
    But I looked at the cover again, and no one else had the fire effect. So storm may indeed get upgraded.

Only time will tell.

One possibility is that they were stupid enough to confuse Sunfire with Storm.lol

One possibility is that they were stupid enough to confuse Sunfire with Storm.lol
    Oh lawd.... I also realize that its easier for us to believe its an error than the fact that she might actually be leveling up. I think that's partly because we are still hesitant to trust the xoffice. Even though ewing is there.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

She better upgrade cause her standard abilities arent going to do shit to thanos let alone uranos. She will need to upgrade her abilities to even stand a chance, thanos class beings can survive in black holes and can easily destroy planets.
    if she starts zipping through space I will lose it. i still don't know what this form is or what triggers it but im ready. im hoping its not the result of anything the eternals do to her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

But I looked at the cover again, and no one else had the fire effect. So storm may indeed get upgraded.

Only time will tell.
    Well, when this Event kicks off I want YOU 2 to tell me how this Goes. Because I will NOT read it.....UNLESS we get some Feats from Storm. LOL

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Only time will tell.
    It's clearly only her hair...so I'm not too certain that it was done in error. It's probably just the artist getting a little creative with her power effects as was done with her cloud hair...and lightning/fire hair isn't a new look for Storm.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's clearly only her hair...so I'm not too certain that it was done in error. It's probably just the artist getting a little creative with her power effects as was done with her cloud hair...and lightning/fire hair isn't a new look for Storm.
    I think it's not just her hair that's burning, but her entire lower body as well.

But the cover art is bad, and that's not really the conclusion.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 04-25-2022 at 11:24 AM.