Page 261 of 833 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Sentry beating Molecule man was PIS. I'm sorry he randomly had the power to Warp Reality? Nah.

I think depending on the right circumstances you can beat Isca. But i'll wait and see till X-Men Red #5 comes out so we can see who is beating the Great Rings Ass.

Yes. Let us know how this GOes.
    Like it better be a full blown celestial thats laying their ass or at least uranos with several amps because they cant come and make the great ring seem weak like that.

And the sentry thing, hmmm I ain't even gonna comment people didnt declare it pos except a few. I wonder why.

Yes. Let us know how this GOes.

I'll try, but my focus is on Storm.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Like it better be a full blown celestial thats laying their ass or at least uranos with several amps because they cant come and make the great ring seem weak like that.

And the sentry thing, hmmm I ain't even gonna comment people didnt declare it pos except a few. I wonder why.
    I agree.

Nvm No Sentry Talk in the Storm Forum so i'll leave that for another time, but I have MUCH to say about it. BUT anyway, STORM YEAH POWERS!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I'll try, but my focus is on Storm.
    Thanks My Friend

I agree.

Nvm No Sentry Talk in the Storm Forum so i'll leave that for another time, but I have MUCH to say about it. BUT anyway, STORM YEAH POWERS!!! lol

Thanks My Friend

Yes let that sentry mess roll in the wind.
    I feel like most storm fans are tired of the lightning and wind stuff not only this forum. We want more from her damn it. She better not pull a 90s animated series jean grey and faint after doing one small shit lol. She is the regent of arakko so I expect MVP stunts from her inparticular.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I feel like most storm fans are tired of the lightning and wind stuff not only this forum. We want more from her damn it. She better not pull a 90s animated series jean grey and faint after doing one small shit lol. She is the regent of arakko so I expect MVP stunts from her inparticular.
    I actually don't really care much about what power she uses the most or less. And that's ONLY because people don't really believe her power is strong enough to harm people. So, YES! If we are getting Lightning Lass give it to me that just proves that her Lightning is nothing to be played with. Even today I still have to convince Mutha*&^ that her Lighting is strong enough to harm High Tier people.

Yes, I'm tired of Storm being useless in most crossover events and haters saying storm isn't important in MU.

I actually don't really care much about what power she uses the most or less. And that's ONLY because people don't really believe her power is strong enough to harm people. So, YES! If we are getting Lightning Lass give it to me that just proves that her Lightning is nothing to be played with. Even today I still have to convince Mutha*&^ that her Lighting is strong enough to harm High Tier people.
    Yeah, I'd love to see the Lightning Girl knock out Thanos or Uranos with Lightning.

That's the problem with how they depict storm. Atmoskinesis for all intended purposes is deemed one of the most powerful abilities simply because of its nature. Your basic run of the milk atmokinetic has multiple elemental abilities under their belt by default. Hydrokinesis, aerokinesis, thermokinesis and electrokinesis. Storm being an omega atmokinetic means she has at least all these four abilities operating at that level too. Because atmokinesis is a stock power it's not just one thing.

If they are going with lightning lass who only seems to be capable of electrokinesis they can easily give her creativity with the lightning. I mean it could be smaller things which even hit harder like shitting down the electric fields of an object thereby disintegrating it or even shields and force fields. But we get ligting blast and even that she cant do properly.

That's the problem with how they depict storm. Atmoskinesis for all intended purposes is deemed one of the most powerful abilities simply because of its nature. Your basic run of the milk atmokinetic has multiple elemental abilities under their belt by default. Hydrokinesis, aerokinesis, thermokinesis and electrokinesis. Storm being an omega atmokinetic means she has at least all these four abilities operating at that level too. Because atmokinesis is a stock power it's not just one thing.

If they are going with lightning lass who only seems to be capable of electrokinesis they can easily give her creativity with the lightning. I mean it could be smaller things which even hit harder like shitting down the electric fields of an object thereby disintegrating it or even shields and force fields. But we get ligting blast and even that she cant do properly.
    Apparently Xavier's physics program sucks.

Just a little stormy to end the evening.

stormy.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just a little stormy to end the evening.

stormy.jpg
    Great.

Wonder what the MCU will do with Storm's headdress.

Great.

Wonder what the MCU will do with Storm's headdress.
    Thanks!

I hope they go big and flashy. lol but i don't know i am honestly on a storm mental break. like i really feel relaxed with whatever ewing is going to present. I hope i enjoy it in the end but i don't know overall i have a peace as a storm fan. Shes in the x-books, she matters, we getting these thor one shots, the fornite one i think i saw coming up too. Like at the very least whatever is happening marvel knows what they have in her and disney knows. Overall mutants though, i don't know, i think what the franchise could stand for for marvel and for disney and imagine just the biggest most diverse most queer Mutant amuse park opening and flordia and just like krakoa flashing. I don't know this feels like a time the metahpors to the x-men can be used for good and to make money in the real world.

But i guess that's what makes the x-franchise so amazing that it can fill so many spaces. But at the same time it's kind of scary when you see some of the material and i don't know i can only describe it as like a wave that is blocked by walls rather than a free flowing one. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-25-2022 at 05:25 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks!

I hope they go big and flashy. lol but i don't know i am honestly on a storm mental break. like i really feel relaxed with whatever ewing is going to present. I hope i enjoy it in the end but i don't know overall i have a peace as a storm fan. Shes in the x-books, she matters, we getting these thor one shots, the fornite one i think i saw coming up too. Like at the very least whatever is happening marvel knows what they have in her and disney knows. Overall mutants though, i don't know, i think what the franchise could stand for for marvel and for disney and imagine just the biggest most diverse most queer Mutant amuse park opening and flordia and just like krakoa flashing. I don't know this feels like a time the metahpors to the x-men can be used for good and to make money in the real world.

But i guess that's what makes the x-franchise so amazing that it can fill so many spaces. But at the same time it's kind of scary when you see some of the material and i don't know i can only describe it as like a wave that is blocked by walls rather than a free flowing one. lol
    Yeah, it's never easy being a Storm fan. Even when we got the Ewing, the future was unclear.

Apparently Xavier's physics program sucks.
    For real, because considering what she should be able to do. Its a shock that she is not exploring that. Like I said electrokinesis is a very op power. Remember what she did to stardust? Ripped the electrons away from her body and sent it back to her in a devastating blast which stardust only survives because of the power cosmic. She could do that to virtually anything with electrons it's an inset kill pr ko move which I believe should be reserved for those thanos class beings.

Another attack is the magnetic substorm which will force the very electrical potential of the earth to use the target as a lightning rod thereby knocking them out for the time being.

Another is neural electricity switch. Just turn of their brain electricity. Wont kill thanos class beings just keep then down for the rest if the heroes to do what they need to do.

Electric force fields to scramble psionic energy, this will be very effective against telepathea and telekinetics preventing them from focusing their psionic energy. Again very effective for thanos class beings.

Then we have the most experimental and potentially most powerful attack which is electromagnetic pressure. Exerting electromagnetic energy soo intense it fucks with the universe itself. Matter and energy in particular will be devastated.

And I haven't even gotten to the smaller applications which are basically infinite. Manipulating electricity should be a done deal for most and is one of the most versatile abilities out there.
    Last edited by Reigna; 04-25-2022 at 10:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

Mmm I don't think so.

Because if she is fighting beings LIKE Thanos, Molecule Man, Sentry, Etc. I don't think she would win.
    And if that makes her Omega then wouldn't Domino be considered an Omega. Their powers are not that different.
    I mean that's what it is? She literally can't lose. That's her power. The fight doesn't have to follow any sort of logic because Isca breaks logic. She can't lose.