Page 303 of 833 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you know what happens to a toad when its struck by lightning????

same thing that happens to everything else.
    I think the MCU will probably continue to use this line and satirize just how stupid it is.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Well, DUH Storm.

Everyone Knows that....

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I think the MCU will probably continue to use this line and satirize just how stupid it is.
    lolol that would be hilarious actually if they reference that line in mcu

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Well, DUH Storm.

Everyone Knows that....
    right. I remember seeing that scene in the theaters and my reaction was:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

lolol that would be hilarious actually if they reference that line in mcu

right. I remember seeing that scene in the theaters and my reaction was:

Well, MY reaction was:

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Well, MY reaction was:

lolol

speaking of him. did you see mom ? did this movie give you any hope storm will be done justly when she finally debuts?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

lolol

speaking of him. did you see mom ? did this movie give you any hope storm will be done justly when she finally debuts?
    I hold not my breath, for storm to be done justice in cinema for many times bitten many times shy. And if I do not breathe I might die.

lolol

I was starting to like you, but now your my Enemy. You wanna talk about my Mother NOW?.......OH!! The Movie Mom. No never seen it.

BANNED

And, what if that "everything else" just happens to be a cluster of lightning rods?
    Last edited by Micabe; 05-09-2022 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Lol oh boy. I hope not everyone would be mad if she became a villain. Maybe the X-men are in the 838 lol since we know now they’re not in the mcu 616
    Fox already made Storm a villain in Xmen Apocalpyse. It was THE biggest slap in the face that the character experienced throughout all the films.. Just another reason why they had no business having the property anymore as they clearly were destroying it. WTF was Singer thinking?! Terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Fox already made Storm a villain in Xmen Apocalpyse. Just another reason why they had no business having the property anymore as they clearly were destroying it. WTF was Singer thinking?! Terrible.
    I've successfully erased them from my mind. There were fox xmen movies? Storm has been cast before?!?! ^________^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    For some reason i had to imagine that line being followed by Toad jumping into the air, catching the lightning Sekiro style with some kind of magic rune he stole from the Sanctum Sanctorum and throwing it back at her, only for Ororo to be completely unharmed by it, leading to both just standing there confused.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I've successfully erased them from my mind. There were fox xmen movies? Storm has been cast before?!?! ^________^
    You might as well. Disney bought out Fox and after a certain point it’s not good or healthy to dwell in the past. Enjoy the present and look forward to the future.

And after the arena is when they finally discovered how to kill X-treme. It was good book but basically completely pulling storm and having her able to only appear holographically which would make sense if the story in Tokyo, the arena hadn't already been resolved. But that is around the time the real dip in Xtreme happened which mind you was still selling over 100,000 copies a month between the two books. But some really good Sam, Amara, Bishop, Rogue, Gambit and Sage stuff on the flip so it was a win/lose. The job marvel did on Storm. To say it wasn't character assassination to basically sell her to the bp books would be too kind.
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-09-2022 at 05:14 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    You might as well. Disney bought out Fox and after a certain point it’s not good or healthy to dwell in the past. Enjoy the present and look forward to the future.
    Yup. I've never been a hold on to the past type when i know a door is truly closed. lol Which is what Marauders 13 felt like. lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I actually remember this issue it felt somber reading it.

Warren shows up to check on Storm after Jean death and we get some insight from Storm. This mirrors very closely the Storm and Warren scene from ultimate xmen when they were flying together.

xtreme46001.jpg
    xtreme46002.jpg
    xtreme46003.jpg
    It was really not a popular time to be an xtreme fan in the shops. lol. i remember the noticing xtreme moving lower and lower on the x-shelf, don't know why that visual just hit which was around the time i think i started searching sales and adding the two books together i remember event hen not making sense but at that time i think the numbers would have been like 67,000. I don't know why that number stands out.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.