Page 305 of 833 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405805 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    It's probably better to tell you this, this is a book by T'Challa, who studied the anatomy of his ex-wife.
    Oh God I just got a quick flashback to when she and black panther fought in avengers vs x-men.... please who is the writer on the project.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

actually a very interesting concept here is the link to the anatomy book drops sept 27:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...-of-superhuman
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    actually a very interesting concept here is the link to the anatomy book drops sept 27:

They put Storm on the cover again and let's see what they have to say about how amazing her anatomy is.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

It's probably better to tell you this, this is a book by T'Challa, who studied the anatomy of his ex-wife.
    Bwahahah I choked on my coke....like that's even weirder -- to publish the anatomy of someone's wife --- and Im on a medical background -- like I kept slapping myself and telling myself "be the professional" when I get to this part....

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

They put Storm on the cover again and let's see what they have to say about how amazing her anatomy is.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in the book; however, im pretty sure tchalla and shuri would have a catalog on the xmen as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Oh God I just got a quick flashback to when she and black panther fought in avengers vs x-men.... please who is the writer on the project.
    quick answer its Mark Sumerak the Ororo Before the Storm writer ahehehehehe

I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in the book; however, im pretty sure tchalla and shuri would have a catalog on the xmen as well.
    Oh, that's one of their old tricks.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Would it be anything less than what we already know? (I mean, it's Marvel...so that's a distinct possibility)
    But...to channel and be immune to the great amounts of cold and heat and pressure that courses through her body at any given time means that her mutant physiology-skin, hair, internal organs-has to be one of the most durable on the planet.

Which...as stated earlier, logically, should grant her a measure of consistent invulnerability to some weapons such as knives and possibly even bullets.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Would it be anything less than what we already know? (I mean, it's Marvel...so that's a distinct possibility)
    But...to channel and be immune to the great amounts of cold and heat and pressure that courses through her body at any given time means that her mutant physiology-skin, hair, internal organs-has to be one of the most durable on the planet.

Which...as stated earlier, logically, should grant her a measure of consistent invulnerability to some weapons such as knives and possibly even bullets.
    Maybe they'll write something about the lightning as usual. Further enhance the stereotype of Lightning Girl for the general reader.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    quick answer its Mark Sumerak the Ororo Before the Storm writer ahehehehehe
    All of a sudden I feel good.

IMG_20220507_095900.jpg

Hopefully we get some hadari yao nuggets in there. Also if every one is getting a page I expect storm to get a whole ass chapter, she is his lover he should have studied her more than any other.

Hopefully she's in it because it would be cool to see them dissect how her body compensates for all the crazy things she can do. I always did assume that on some level Storm had to have a higher than normal level of reaction since she can see and more importantly react to the nervous system of her enemy and counter their moves. In fact in my head canon that's how she always manages to catch those knives people INSIST on throwing at her lmao!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Attachment 120961 Marvel Anatomy: A Scientific Study of the Superhuman

This is a VERY interesting Concept, but will see how this goes.

This could be Good or Bad with Misinformation and a complete different understanding of Storm's Powers. Although, I am interested on how the OTHER Heroes powers work(even though I already know)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    This is a VERY interesting Concept, but will see how this goes.

This could be Good or Bad with Misinformation and a complete different understanding of Storm's Powers. Although, I am interested on how the OTHER Heroes powers work(even though I already know)
    Question becomes, was this done without obtaining the permission of the subjects in question? Frankly I can't imagine *ANY* mutant agreeing to something like this, and if was done without their permission it could very well be viewed as an international criminal act by Wakanda.

Marvel 10 Preview

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Question becomes, was this done without obtaining the permission of the subjects in question? Frankly I can't imagine *ANY* mutant agreeing to something like this, and if was done without their permission it could very well be viewed as an international criminal act by Wakanda.
    OF COURSE they didn't ask permission.

This is simply a Batman, Black Panther, Professor X Bullshit contingency Plan to beat their Friends and Loved Ones. ONLY an A**hole would actually take the time and say "Hmm, how can I take out my friends/family if they decide to turn on me?" How can you trust someone that knows so much about YOU and your life and your powers, but won't trust you with theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Marvel 10 Preview
    SHUT UP Johnny Storm!! such an ASS kisser.