Page 31 of 833 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Ewing definitely has the fandom hyped. Red just can’t get here fast enough! And this article raises an interesting point. I don’t want to see Storm’s relationship w/ the Arakki regress so quickly but it would be interesting to see if this “unexpected” resolutions is one of the Arakko omegas intervening. Or maybe Magneto. Or is this the beginning of “Storm” breaking like she mentioned at the end of SWORD #8.
    My money is on lactuca or xilo they seem to ride for storm so yeah.

Has this been posted yet? A look at Storm’s Aerie on Krakoa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/gottabeca...07856368771080

I was wondering when and how we would see Storm's living situation on Krakoa. Neat. I hope those bedrooms are at least frosted!
    Last edited by Saturius; 01-22-2022 at 10:01 AM.

It is literaly perfect I love it sooo much. From the desogn to the position of the gateways

Also she has both a personal wakandan and Tokyo gateway meaning she sees tachala and yukio on a regula basis. She is never beating the bi allegations and I am loving for it! Notice how it is marked Pvt for private.

Ahhh this year has been soonperfectvsoo far for storm hope next week's book doesn't rain on tchoro's parade.
    Last edited by Reigna; 01-22-2022 at 10:29 AM.

Also the uzuri gate really made me smile, means that she regularly visits her family and her people and aids them. I know they are really enjoying that krakoan prosperity and living lavishly.

[QUOTE=Wind Rider;5907930]Has this been posted yet? A look at Storm’s Aerie on Krakoa:

I love it, very modern contemporary... even though it's in a tree lol!

Umm, didn't Wakanda destroy their gate in Marauders #13?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Umm, didn't Wakanda destroy their gate in Marauders #13?
    I think that is tachala's room private gateway. The beloved everyone would understand that so they didn't add any innuendos but with Tokyo they added Pvt meaning it goes to yukio's residence alone!

And thus this means that storm has also been getting some from both sides since the dawn of krakoa. I love that for her.

I was wondering when we would see her living space. Krakoa is like her teen-age years as a goddess living in a treehouse. Interesting that it's called an Aerie, like Forge's skyscraper in Dallas. Even the design aesthetic is similar(open space with clear platforms on multiple levels). I wonder if he had a hand in making it for her(along with Krakoa itself). I hope we see this space in the actual comics often.

teenstorm.jpg

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

[QUOTE=The Regent;5907974]

I love it, very modern contemporary... even though it's in a tree lol!
    Where are the stairs that lead to the third level?
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

[QUOTE=Wolfsbane;5908081]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post

She doesn't need stairs she flies to that level and through her gates.

[QUOTE=Wolfsbane;5908081]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post

If Storm has guests they would only need access to the first two levels. 3 and 4 seem to be strictly for her and since she can fly, stairs not required. If they wanted to see her atrium or use a gate I guess she could always fly people up or down if needed.

[QUOTE=Reigna;5908097]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    She doesn't need stairs she flies to that level and through her gates.
    What if she has guests that can’t fly? Maybe that’s her secret level and for her only.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

that is gorgeous I love the open room elements which seem very true to her style and wanting to have a connection with the environment around her
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I was wondering when and how we would see Storm's living situation on Krakoa. Neat. I hope those bedrooms are at least frosted!
    You know…until you mentioned that it slipped my mind our girl likes to be in the buff from time to time lol. Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    It is literaly perfect I love it sooo much. From the desogn to the position of the gateways

Also she has both a personal wakandan and Tokyo gateway meaning she sees tachala and yukio on a regula basis. She is never beating the bi allegations and I am loving for it! Notice how it is marked Pvt for private.

Ahhh this year has been soonperfectvsoo far for storm hope next week's book doesn't rain on tchoro's parade.
    Agreed. It definitely feels like the designer took the time to research places that would/should be significant to Ororo, and they did a great job. Ah the Pvt…so they did consider that need . I wonder what part of Krakoa her place is located and what her home looks like on Arakko.

Now we just need to know where she keeps of lockpicks and weapons throughout her

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that is gorgeous I love the open room elements which seem very true to her style and wanting to have a connection with the environment around her
    Agreed. I wonder if this is coming up in an upcoming (and hopefully updated) OHOTMU or a data page from Red?