Page 330 of 833 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430830 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Yes the willpower thing was key with Storm vs Vulcan. He just is not on the same level when it comes to that. Isn't he mentally like 10 and very immature? Made sense he lost to Storm because of that.
    I agree.

That’s why I would definitely call this a Respectable Win. There was no help, no add on, nothing. Respect was given to both parties, but simply put Vulcan isn’t mentally their and lacks Will power. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Yes the willpower thing was key with Storm vs Vulcan. He just is not on the same level when it comes to that. Isn't he mentally like 10 and very immature? Made sense he lost to Storm because of that.
    And yes he may even be younger than that as he doesn't seem physically much older than when the shiar aged him up.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    when people read basically how the resurrection process was spoilers:
    violated in the most heinous way with basically an infant mind being attacked before they could gather their awareness. How long before this becomes a thing for hope. We need someone to replace her at this point on resurrections. And anyone who had a problem with sabretooth in the pit should really have a problem with what happened with selene. sure the situation is a bit different but to do what they did to selene just because they still need her definitely opens the door to, do mutants that are needed really have autonomy and freedom on krakoa and to use his pet to do it. He basically erased everthing hope stood for and beyond regressed her in one issue. From maddie is a person to selene needs to be the person we want her to be. And the bootlicking sinister from xavier over chimeras. "Are you going to create a worse problem for us." The hypocrisy."
    end of spoilers and he is def a good writer because he knew what he was doing the problem is he bullied through it and it wasn't earned when a lot of the characters were not close to this during all of this era.
    This is gillen and hope we are talking about he has a very strong bias for the girl even one more stronger than what he has for emma and possibly sinister. But in the end they needed to finish up with selene seeing as she isnt a main charchter in the book.

X-Men Red #2.

The book as a whole was ok. I'd give it a 7/10 there was a lot of just standing around lol literally. The plot is getting more thicker i'm waiting for someone to please get BRAND.

As for the Storm Vs Vulcan fight. I'm moderately satisfied. Was hoping for them to Slug it out, but the Will Power maneuver was good enough. It gave respect to both characters with a satisfying Win. Never Doubted Ewing. Looking forward to the Next Issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    oh and i F(#(#(ing LOVED! LIVED!!! the brand data page. spoilers:
    I thought i was getting the Queen of Wakanda but i got the Queen of the Morlocks.
    end of spoilers Yes! A storm can not be controlled or contained. lol
    As per ewings interviews I felt that brand was underestimating storm again. She still sees storm as a queen when she herself has proclaimed she is greater than that hence why her tactic will keep failing. I do think orbison stellaris will be very crucial in dealing with storm for abigail.
    Last edited by Reigna; 05-18-2022 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    X-Men Red #2.

The book as a whole was ok. I'd give it a 7/10 there was a lot of just standing around lol literally. The plot is getting more thicker i'm waiting for someone to please get BRAND.

As for the Storm Vs Vulcan fight. I'm moderately satisfied. Was hoping for them to Slug it out, but the Will Power maneuver was good enough. It gave respect to both characters with a satisfying Win. Never Doubted Ewing. Looking forward to the Next Issue.
    You know right! I was hoping for a battle and feats.... I think this is one of the critiques of Ewing he doesnt like doing action. But this is a comic book action is the very cornerstone the hook the center, it is what draws people in and the story keeps them there.

I think that's why his books dont sell as well.because most comic readers aren't there for philosophy they want action. He promised a tempestous battle and we got well... what we got. The line would have been more impactful if storm had actually fought instead of will herself a win.

But I also understand why it was this way given that storm has been fighting for a year now in that circle and given their powerset which Ewing ascribed and given Vulcan childlike mental state makes sense that storm will easily have the upper hand. Just wish we got action though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    You know right! I was hoping for a battle and feats.... I think this is one of the critiques of Ewing he doesnt like doing action. But this is a comic book action is the very cornerstone the hook the center, it is what draws people in and the story keeps them there.

I think that's why his books dont sell as well.because most comic readers aren't there for philosophy they want action. He promised a tempestous battle and we got well... what we got. The line would have been more impactful if storm had actually fought instead of will herself a win.

But I also understand why it was this way given that storm has been fighting for a year now in that circle and given their powerset which Ewing ascribed and given Vulcan childlike mental state makes sense that storm will easily have the upper hand. Just wish we got action though.
    I don't know why Ewing does Feats all the Time. Going back to his New Avengers and Ultimates he was the Feats Man. LOL That's why people LOVE him.

Yeah, and people can't BE MAD. Because well. Vulcan is Mentally Unstable. Storm just Capitalized on it therefore she won fair n Square.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 05-18-2022 at 08:25 AM.

Storm is Mother again in New mutants. Mother of the ruler of limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I don't know why Ewing does Feats all the Time. Going back to his New Avengers and Ultimates he was the Feats Man. LOL That's why people LOVE him.

Yeah, and people can't BE MAD. Because well. Vulcan is Mentally Unstable. Storm just Capitalized on it therefore she won fair n Square.
    Yep I expect people to be mad the only outcome they wont be is if storm was destroyed by vulcan after throwing lightning at him. But Ewing decided to go the other way because realistically given who she us and what she can do Vulcan really was out of his depth considering he us not even all there.

Oh I feel like storm will become Vulcan's mentor. I think that what they are building it up to be. I could be wrong.

Oh I feel like storm will become Vulcan's mentor. I think that what they are building it up to be. I could be wrong.
    Yes, he still has a chance to redeem himself.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

That would be an interesting direction to take.

Can officially say we stan the All Mother. I was BOUND AND GAGGED
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yes, he still has a chance to redeem himself.
    Yeah I really like him and he has great potential as a chatachter just wish he will be done with his I am a crazy emperor phase already. Storm will be an excellent teacher and friend if he will humble himself to let her teach him. See what I did there hihi.

Yep I expect people to be mad the only outcome they wont be is if storm was destroyed by vulcan after throwing lightning at him. But Ewing decided to go the other way because realistically given who she us and what she can do Vulcan really was out of his depth considering he us not even all there.
    Well, it's not just that. He's honestly NOT really Experienced like Storm is. But anyway a GREAT STORM WEEKEND.