Page 333 of 833 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    So to be clear... she drained Vulcan of all of his energy right?
    You mean vampiric -- she aint---- ooops wait a minute ahahah -- are you theorizing or is that a real question -- my first take is that she shut it down like she did callisto's heart -- you stop the electrodes you stop the function of the heart -- kinda thing -- and Im gonna sound like a lightning lass enthusiast which i hope not - will comes with a thought like a command to a brain to a body -- to stop -- but that theory of draining is not far from possible unless lowkey is she still "vampiric" coz Id love it --- ahahaha

P.S. she was looking for a weak point like a shut down switch -- as per narration
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 05-18-2022 at 12:06 PM.

Looks like she drained it out of him converting it into lightning. thus the krakoom.

krakoom.jpg
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-18-2022 at 12:02 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

so we know that gab was just using his surface powers. there will be an encounter again with these two. the thing here is I don't think brand is aware thst storm hasn't used her full potential either. she still has so much more to show us...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This was a good issue. I love the Arakki people.
    I love learning the rules.
    Storm was awesome this issue.
    The Throat grabbed was awesome.

Things that I didn't like .
    The fact it's implied or stated Strom fought a weaker version of Vulcan than the one that is to come in the future, once out of his shell.

I didn't like the dig at the QoW.
    But I did understand what Brand meant. She figured Storm would be a figured head and wait to be told what to do.

And what Brand know about Morlocks anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Looks like she drained it out of him converting it into lightning. thus the krakoom.

krakoom.jpg
    Oooohhh....ill take this explanation too -- energy conversion....again do feed....ahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so we know that gab was just using his surface powers. there will be an encounter again with these two. the thing here is I don't think brand is aware thst storm hasn't used her full potential either. she still has so much more to show us...
    Im just glad she acknowledge she underestimated Ororo- but....like come on Manifold, Frenzy, i dont wanna care about her why's but smell the flowers girl -- either they dont trust you or these people Manifold even -- knows never to deal badly with Storm -- for the last time no more Deus Ex Machina Moira/Brand this shit...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    This was a good issue. I love the Arakki people.
    I love learning the rules.
    Storm was awesome this issue.
    The Throat grabbed was awesome.

Things that I didn't like .
    The fact it's implied or stated Strom fought a weaker version of Vulcan than the one that is to come in the future, once out of his shell.

I didn't like the dig at the QoW.
    But I did understand what Brand meant. She figured Storm would be a figured head and wait to be told what to do.

And what Brand know about Morlocks anyway....
    I wouldn't get too caught off by the fact she fought his shell. even with this he's gone toe to to with black blot, created energy costructs out of his friend, and dominated the shiar empire. also keep in mind, brand has admittedly underestimated storm and believes her to be operating at her most powerful level. I think Ewing is going to show us just how wrong brand is in that assumption.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ewing did say she is underestimating storm constantly both innthe political arena but also in the omega power sphere. He did say he is dreaming up new weather feats and such. So hopefully we see that in an actual battle.

But in terms of raw power yeah gabe was giving it his all 10000 percent. Storm simply overpowered him with her will as they are both even in the energy department.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

krakoom.jpg
    Ok that actually makes sense and matches her words. Her simply shutting down his powers without draining them didn't make sense... the energy had to go somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Im just glad she acknowledge she underestimated Ororo- but....like come on Manifold, Frenzy, i dont wanna care about her why's but smell the flowers girl -- either they dont trust you or these people Manifold even -- knows never to deal badly with Storm -- for the last time no more Deus Ex Machina Moira/Brand this shit...
    It makes perfect sense for Storm to find a teleporter so if not Manifold maybe like a lila cheney though i'm hoping for manifold. It was made clear Arrkians respect those who do things under their own power so i suspect Storm will want to rely less on the gates like she did when she flew back from the Sword station on her own accord. It also gives the Brotherhood a lot more independence and less clocking of them when they move around.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I wouldn't get too caught off by the fact she fought his shell. even with this he's gone toe to to with black blot, created energy costructs out of his friend, and dominated the shiar empire. also keep in mind, brand has admittedly underestimated storm and believes her to be operating at her most powerful level. I think Ewing is going to show us just how wrong brand is in that assumption.
    That was an ego thing. Brand backed him up on that to make him feel better and she even realized that fighting storm is a very bad idea so they have to go for tarn. Plus its tye fact that she hasn't even factored in storm's innate ability to be a full blown god that is what is partially going to be her undoing.

Id like to see how Scott would react to this....
    Like cant hand to hand this...scott
    Like cant second command this...alex
    Like cant omega level this...gabriel

Now why is the Summers the "Royalty" again?!?! ��

Ehhh her power overloaded his if that makes sense. Remember she stated that they were in a circle of power each ones building growing of one another looking for who is the weaker willed of the two, when vulcan cavedher power simply overtook him I'm the most intense way possible knocking him out.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Id like to see how Scott would react to this....
    Like cant hand to hand this...scott
    Like cant second command this...alex
    Like cant omega level this...gabriel

Now why is the Summers the "Royalty" again?!?! ��
    I like the summers but from a genetic standpoint i think it's because it's how pliable their x-gene is. From a character standpoint Scott has earned it and the others ride his reputation while spitting in his face most times.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

omg I was telling someone this issue gave me avatar vibes!!! we win friends we win!!!

yes babe yassssss!! I seriously have zero complaints. art was on point, story on point, action on point. I'm in bliss!!!
    It really is the perfect avatar vibes storm is associated with the wind but is the mistress of all the elements including energy a god on earth the keeper of the balance, vulcan on the other hand is an extremely powerful energy manipulator who is nothing but raw power embodied associated with fire. It is the perfect allegory and lots into perspective just why ewing sees storm as goddess level compared to other omegas.