Page 370 of 833 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I was referring to their MCU counterpoints; you know, the actually profitable/ zeitgeist-effecting part of Marvel.
    Ooooh....Ok makes sense.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

such a beautiful couple. I'm ready to see how this conversation will go next week:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Well, seems to be getting into the usual debate about who Storm should be with.

I choose not to participate and continue to enjoy XMR.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post

Yeah, let's talk about something MORE INTERESTING than that. Like IDK how Abigail Brand is about to be put down SOON. Or Vulcan getting his butt beat yet again.

uhm its not a debate. she's in a relationship with tchalla and some cant get over that. anytime she's shown with him gives some an excuse to moan and groan about something they cant get over from the hudlin days. nevertheless, storm is literally saving his life in the next issue of bp coming out on weds, which posters who are enjoying expressed said excitement. so not much a debate a more that some people can't just get over they are an item.

at any rate cant wait for ororo and her man to kick some arse im here for it! there is room here to celebrate both xmr and of course her appearances in black panther.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-26-2022 at 06:58 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yeah, let's talk about something MORE INTERESTING than that. Like IDK how Abigail Brand is about to be put down SOON. Or Vulcan getting his butt beat yet again.
    Ah, this vulcan vs Tarn arena match. I'll put the money on Tarn.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

I agree. Tarn is about to WAX his ASS.

I just don't See Vulcan doing anything to him especially all Tarn can do is just erase his Mutant Powers like he did to Storm.

We gone be feeding off that battle for a good while lol I can't wait...

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    uhm its not a debate. she's in a relationship with tchalla and some cant get over that. storm is literally saving his life in the next issue of bp coming out on weds, which some here are enjoying and expressed said excitement. others can to complain about the relationship distracting from the appreciation of storm in that book. at any rate cant wait for oroto and her man to kick some arse im here for it! there is room here to celebrate both.
    Yeah, good for you.
    Some days before June 15, it was an appetizer to see Storm do something in early June.

Yeah, good for you.
    Some days before June 15, it was an appetizer to see Storm do something in early June.
    yes im not sure when red comes out but if I get both books next week it will be awesome. I get the sense that storm wont be heavily featured next week in red like she wasn't in issue 2 so any additional substantive appearances such as in black panther is a win.

Incredible Member

uhm its not a debate. she's in a relationship with tchalla and some cant get over that. anytime she's shown with him gives some an excuse to moan and groan about something they cant get over from the hudlin days. nevertheless, storm is literally saving his life in the next issue of bp coming out on weds, which posters who are enjoying expressed said excitement.

at any rate cant wait for ororo and her man to kick some arse im here for it! there is room here to celebrate both xmr and of course her appearances in black panther in this thread.

They can’t get passed it. What’s funny is that marvel not about to change anytime soon. So people like us to enjoy it. They not writing it for them.

yes im not sure when red comes out but if I get both books next week it will be awesome. I get the sense that storm wont be heavily featured next week in red like she wasn't in issue 2 so any additional substantive appearances such as in black panther is a win.
    There will be a double offering next month. June 15th and June 29th respectively.Then there will be no XMR in July.

Both bp#7 and bp#8 most likely contain storm. That's good for you

Another day for the goddess to save the mortal realm.

There will be a double offering next month. June 15th and June 29th respectively.Then there will be no XMR in July.

Both bp#7 and bp#8 most likely contain storm. That's good for you

Another day for the goddess to save the mortal realm.
    oh thanks for the info and it is good for all of us who are fans of storm. as I've said this is a great time to be a storm fan. she's being written well in the xbooks as well as outside of it, such as in black panther and power of light.

oh thanks for the info and it is good for all of us who are fans of storm. as I've said this is a great time to be a storm fan. she's being written well in the xbooks as well as outside of it, such as in black panther and power of light.
    Yes, 2022 will be the year of the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    They can’t get passed it. What’s funny is that marvel not about to change anytime soon. So people like us to enjoy it. They not writing it for them.

lololol please say this louder. they been an item since 2016. its 2022. let it go already for goddess sakes lol.. we get it you don't like them together. I would understand the frustrations if she was being terribly written in black panther but the complete opposite iis true. whats even more funny is that I bet some of these folks complaining championed stories from Aaron and Guggenheim when she had that hammer, which those stories were pure trash. but have issue when she is written like a boss???? uhm yea... again as you said marvel ain't writing this for you loves check back next season. furthermore its pretty much a canonical duty for ororo to save T'Challa. she been doing that since they first met by Claremont. im here for it.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-26-2022 at 07:15 PM.