Page 371 of 833 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 12488

You know what, let's make everyone happy.

Storm and Shuri

Shormy
    Ouri

uhhh, that's all I got.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

XMMRED4.jpg

Now I think this image is from XMR# 3. Because of the change of artist in issue 4.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Storm and Shuri

Shormy
    Ouri

uhhh, that's all I got.
    Yes, the Royal soap opera!That would be dramatic.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yes, the Royal soap opera!That would be dramatic.
    I thought you were staying out of these conversations and enjoying red lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought you were staying out of these conversations and enjoying red lol
    Hey, I just wanted to get in on the joke.

Me on all the Tchoro hate again: Reality check -- It is not your relationship -- the hell if I ask y'all how even your relationship is far worst in real life -- Marvel might even totally close down...

So....calm your tits everyone.
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 05-26-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    XMMRED4.jpg

Now I think this image is from XMR# 3. Because of the change of artist in issue 4.
    This Just makes me even more HAPPY Brand is about to GET IT!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Me on all the Tchoro hate again: Reality check -- It is not your relationship -- the hell if I ask y'all how even your relationship is far worst in real life -- Marvel might even totally close down...

I mean if they don't like T'Challa and Storm together they can voice their opinions as much as the Fans who do like T'Challa and Storm together.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I mean if they don't like T'Challa and Storm together they can voice their opinions as much as the Fans who do like T'Challa and Storm together.
    This right here!

Incredible Member

lololol please say this louder. they been an item since 2016. its 2022. let it go already for goddess sakes lol.. we get it you don't like them together. I would understand the frustrations if she was being terribly written in black panther but the complete opposite iis true. whats even more funny is that I bet some of these folks complaining championed stories from Aaron and Guggenheim when she had that hammer, which those stories were pure trash. but have issue when she is written like a boss???? uhm yea... again as you said marvel ain't writing this for you loves check back next season. furthermore its pretty much a canonical duty for ororo to save T'Challa. she been doing that since they first met by Claremont. im here for it.

I think people for get about that. Lol it’s not our fault marvel put tchalla and Storm together lol when they do them valentines post with them Twitter goes wild 🤣🤣🤣. Marvel see that.

Anyway I’m just thankful they’re still together. He even shows up in X-men red lololololol he’s everywhere.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    I think people for get about that. Lol it’s not our fault marvel put tchalla and Storm together lol when they do them valentines post with them Twitter goes wild ������. Marvel see that.

Anyway I’m just thankful they’re still together. He even shows up in X-men red lololololol he’s everywhere.
    yes so many people love this pairing and I'm so happy marvel is allowing these two to share moments today despite some of the fandom that love to complain about it.

I hope they have a good showing in red the preview with him gave me concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post

exactly. people wanna tell me to call down about hadari yao but every time we get a story with tchalla and ororo we gotta hear whining? like chile please... the woman is happy and in a relationship and as you said it ain't your relationship... why you mad???

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Storm and Shuri

Shormy
    Ouri

uhhh, that's all I got.
    Shuri is literally useless to the Black Panther books, I’d love if Marvel had her get with Storm so she can move to Mars for a few years and leave T’Challa alone lol. That’s a two for one special in my book.

Sturi

yes so many people love this pairing and I'm so happy marvel is allowing these two to share moments today despite some of the fandom that love to complain about it.

If the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda is friendly to Arakko, then storm has no reason to get into trouble with Tchalla, does it?

KOX.jpg

Storm has more poses in boring meetings.

exactly. people wanna tell me to call down about hadari yao but every time we get a story with tchalla and ororo we gotta hear whining? like chile please... the woman is happy and in a relationship and as you said it ain't your relationship... why you mad???

Im still waiting for people to confess they broke up because couples in Marvel break up like all the time -- like were you all haters got so "Forced" by Marvel like that -- uhmmm...I dont even know what that "Forced" word even mean nowadays -- coz Hey Look Karima and Gabriel were officially a couple -- did anyone cared to critcize every nitpicky things about it? No -- Why -- Coz they chose not to -- its all about choice people -- dont Blame Tchoro if you really did break up with your significant other after reading them divorced 10 years ago -- now if it inspires you to say how are you to your ex too -- after what happened anyways -- then good for you (now if you really are living in whatever -- yes that IS happening) -- dont forget to credit Marvel did that with this couple if it were -- Im not mad -- im even laughing at the panic -- thats why I said calm down them tits -- �������� -- you know I enjoy where my money is being spent -- willingly....as if repeating they hate can really change my mind -- I love it -- I dont see people dying by reading or not reading (yes you have the choice to skip -- for starters) it....
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 05-26-2022 at 08:50 PM.