Page 395 of 833 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 12488
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    You know Marvel won't let they go.There will always be a cycle between breaking up and getting back together.We're arguing and Marvel is laughing and counting the money up there.

Lol you’re right about that

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Lol you’re right about that
    unless folks stop buying it lol. money talks.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    sorry I dont care. they could work if the creative team wanted them to. tchalla being this broken after Coates run doesn't make a lick of sense but at the end of the day they are fictional characters. everything they do is because of some creative force. if the BP writer wants to write them both as idiots because vita wrote storm as an idiot great but if that is what them being together means they should be apart. Im not concerned about ororo not showing up in BP as she is in great hands now. its the bp fans that are going to have to continue to deal with the writing that will come with Ridley. good luck.

BP have 2 more book with Storm In it and tchalla going to be in X-men red. Anything can happen. I don’t see where they broke up at ? I see a disagreement. If they did marvel needs to keep them apart.

Incredible Member

unless folks stop buying it lol. money talks.

If tchalla get recast and Storm shows up in BP movie $$$$$$ Storm and tchalla will forever be bound lolololol that’s gold

BP have 2 more book with Storm In it and tchalla going to be in X-men red. Anything can happen. I don’t see where they broke up at ? I see a disagreement. If they did marvel needs to keep them apart.
    im not saying they broke up but I am saying they need to. they only are shown acting like they have sense in alternate timelines so do that but let 616 versions go cause they always bring them back to toxicity and foolishness. I dont wanna constantly see her engaged with someone who is supposed to be her lover in this manner.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If tchalla get recast and Storm shows up in BP movie $$$$$$ Storm and tchalla will forever be bound lolololol that’s gold
    Yes, they are bound forever. Marvel always sends bad writers to handle their relationships.And fans of the relationship must live with it forever.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Unless they recast via variant that ain’t ever gonna happen.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yes, they are bound forever. Marvel always sends bad writers to handle their relationships.And fans of the relationship must live with it forever.

You ain’t lying. lol some sorry I rather have Coates lol he was better then Ridley. Ridley is to American tchalla doesn’t even sound right or story. Okey dokey lol wtf

Incredible Member

im not saying they broke up but I am saying they need to. they only are shown acting like they have sense in alternate timelines so do that but let 616 versions go cause they always bring them back to toxicity and foolishness. I dont wanna constantly see her engaged with someone who is supposed to be her lover in this manner.

Yes keep it positive or keep it pushing

Yes keep it positive or keep it pushing
    exactly enough with seeing two grown folks acting like grade school children.

Mighty Member

with chad dying that was never going to happen.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    with chad dying that was never going to happen.
    Variant variant variant. If they do a 838 mcu tchalla you never know.

Mighty Member

Variant variant variant. If they do a 838 mcu tchalla you never know.
    well that's a stretch. i know there will be no variant.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

After reading Black Panther #6:

I feel GREAT. This is the type of attitude i've been waiting for Storm. To FINALLY WAKE UP! And BLAST that Son of A *&^ of so called Boyfriend. I am thoroughly Satisfied. To make me more happy please end the Relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    After reading Black Panther #6:

I feel GREAT. This is the type of attitude i've been waiting for Storm. To FINALLY WAKE UP! And BLAST that Son of A *&^ of so called Boyfriend. I am thoroughly Satisfied. To make me more happy please end the Relationship.

X2! I'm over here cracking up XD