Page 405 of 833 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Cable looks off for some reason? Like he's not all there in the head.
    I think he's just playing with his gun through the Telekinesis
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

BANNED

Seeing this panel makes me think that Cable's going to go savior mode again. The way he smiles and plays with his gun with his TK in that panel makes me think of his demeanor as soldier x and savior where he was showing off his powers all the time by deconstructing stuff around him.

Plus the reaction of Magneto, Storm and Nightcrawler makes me think that there's something more going on in that panel than just Cable playin with his gun. Magneto seems impressed and is clapping. Ororo looks kinda mad and Nightcrawler is looking warily at Cable, which is understandable given that the last time Cable had his powers he was fighting against them

If he does go full power again it would be dope to see him and Storm team up to kick ass like they did back then
    Last edited by MkDiz; 06-04-2022 at 09:56 AM.

It would be cool if they resurrected her and have Storm do her ceremony like she's done for the others.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by MkDiz View Post
    Seeing this panel makes me think that Cable's going to go savior mode again. The way he smiles and plays with his gun with his TK in that panel makes me think of his demeanor as soldier x and savior where he was showing off his powers all the time by deconstructing stuff around him.

Plus the reaction of Magneto, Storm and Nightcrawler makes me think that there's something more going on in that panel than just Cable playin with his gun. Magneto seems impressed and is clapping. Ororo looks kinda mad and Nightcrawler is looking warily at Cable, which is understandable given that the last time Cable had his powers he was fighting against them

If he does go full power again it would be dope to see him and Storm team up to kick ass like they did back then
    I've never seen his Savior mode but I've heard it was badass. Like he actually gave Silver Surfer a run for his money iirc.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Apologies if this was posted already but I just came across this CBR article highlighting the Regent.

Storm Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Black Panther's Bad Behavior
    https://www.cbr.com/storm-shows-blac...stakes-marvel/
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Judgment day is approaching

Attachment 121573
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I think he's just playing with his gun through the Telekinesis
    Yeah, he’s clearly focused on using his TK there, but also has a half smirk on his face. Like Nightcrawler is relaying to them Destiny’s precognition about the Eternals impending attack and he’s smiling because he already knew this was coming and planned for it.

I’m sure that’s not it, but hey it’s Cable so it’s possible.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Apologies if this was posted already but I just came across this CBR article highlighting the Regent.

Oh, that's just the beginning.I'm sure there will be more articles like this after XMR# 4.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

As she fucking should. He was shitty to her!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It would be cool if they resurrected her and have Storm do her ceremony like she's done for the others.

that would be so nice to see actually.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Who is the writer that got me tearing up like this.
    Resurrect my Home Gurl Lucid.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Who is the writer that got me tearing up like this.
    Resurrect my Home Gurl Lucid.
    Jeff lemire i believe. though the whole cloud thing was really ridiculous considering storm powers i did like this moment was what ororo needed to actually address the issue head on.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    How would we feel if Storm was resurrected as a Windrider(Magic Base) instead of her mutant power.
    Maybe still using weather but the way her former ancestors did.

Or not using her Mutant powers as she formally did, but all forms like Mystical, cosmically.

Maybe not casting spells but manipulating it like she does the weather.
    seeing that she already possesses both - as her mystical aspects to her powers are mostly latent - i wouldn't want her to reborn with just solely her mystic abilities. I much prefer that her mystical aspects continue to be more passive... maybe she has resistance and even immunity to forms of magic such as reality warping etc.

BANNED

What do people think about rumors of Storm appearing in either Thor: Love and Thunder, or Black Panther 2? Of course both rumors could be false, but they could be true. A Professor Xavier variant appeared in MoM.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    What do people think about rumors of Storm appearing in either Thor: Love and Thunder, or Black Panther 2? Of course both rumors could be false, but they could be true. A Professor Xavier variant appeared in MoM.
    How I feel? I plan on seeing Thor love and thunder in theatres while I have little to to no interest in bp 2 and would be even less likely to care if she appeared there first.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    As far as I know, the MCU is only now starting to plan for the next 10 years

The pandemic has had a major impact on their plans, so storm and other X-men are unlikely to appear for another 5 years(Except maybe wolverine).