Page 415 of 833 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    While she does control the natural forces that govern weather more often than not she actually breaks those rules going against the natural order and forces...eg. to create a lightning storm out of previously clear skies in the desert or a Cat-5 hurricane over Manhattan or a Jovian pressure dome in London.
    The Jovian Pressure Dome is one of my Favorite Feats. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Miracle man
    And he's also known as Marvelman too.

That is a random Pairing tho...Storm and Marvelman/Miracle Man

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/marvelman/4005-47368/
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 06-13-2022 at 01:56 PM.

IXM#7 will be storm's pov?
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

BANNED

I just got finished reading Fantastic Four #262 Vol. #1 regarding the council who bestowed the title of Regent of Mars upon Ororo -- I found the issue to be quite telling if not all about Galan and Reed Richards 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I just got finished reading Fantastic Four #262 Vol. #1 regarding the council who bestowed the title of Regent of Mars upon Ororo -- I found the issue to be quite telling if not all about Galan and Reed Richards 😎
    I didn't understand. talk about it?

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    IXM#7 will be storm's pov?
    It's just a variant so I dont think so, maybe after the soliscits then we will know.

It's just a variant so I dont think so, maybe after the soliscits then we will know.
    I remember Brooks was drawing a Storm cover not long ago. If it's not a judgment Day cover, it's probably a Storm pov cover from IMX.I think it will be interesting to know about Storm pov after judgment day is over. As Regent of Sol needs to deal with this mess and face the coming changes.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    The Jovian Pressure Dome is one of my Favorite Feats. :-)

And he's also known as Marvelman too.

That is a random Pairing tho...Storm and Marvelman/Miracle Man

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/marvelman/4005-47368/
    Not so odd, the woman of Marvel (for me) who often creates miracles of weather. ^___^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not so odd, the woman of Marvel (for me) who often creates miracles of weather. ^___^
    Would definately be a miracle if she does this.

Ugh so storm I'm the variant cover of judgement day she looks dope this cover definately looks better than all the others for the event, even the main ones.
    IMG_20220614_145444.jpg

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Ugh so storm I'm the variant cover of judgement day she looks dope this cover definately looks better than all the others for the event, even the main ones.
    IMG_20220614_145444.jpg

storm is giving in this shot!!! my only complaint is I wish she was larger cause that pose is fierce!!! she is in formation!!!! slay!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm is giving in this shot!!! my only complaint is I wish she was larger cause that pose is fierce!!! she is in formation!!!! slay!
    Ehh it's not her event. She likely wont be prominent in the story the main players are the ones they highlight, she bishop and kwannom were added to give the very yt event some diversity. But you are right she is the best thing about the cover, the pose is the embodiment of fierce. Hopefully the artist renders a full page of it in the future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    I didn't understand. talk about it?
    After the mutants of Krakoa and Arakko succeeded in terraforming Mars and moving the island of Arakko there, the Galactic Council --

-- named Ororo Monroe the regent of Mars, which was declared the new capital of the Solar System. Storm, also assumed the role of Voice of Sol, representing the interests of the Solar System in negotiations with alien civilizations as seen in S.W.O.R.D. Vol 2 #6
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-14-2022 at 11:02 AM.

BANNED

One would have thought that the Cosmic Entities would have appointed Ororo to Regent of Mars/Voice of Sol
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-14-2022 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

One would have thought that the Cosmic Entities would have appointed Ororo to Regent of Mars/Voice of Sol
    Why would they do that, politics is not their forte, did cosmic entities appoint lilandra as majestic, or Ted as the emperor of the kree skrull empire?

BANNED

Why would they do that, politics is not their forte, did cosmic entities appoint lilandra as majestic, or Ted as the emperor of the kree skrull empire?
    True that... But, Earth mutants had nothing to do with the appointment of Lilandra as Majestic nor Ted's as the emperor of the Kree/Skrull empire -- any more than Richard Rider having a say in Ororo's appointment to her current station.