Page 418 of 833 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 12488

This week's red is great.I'm gonna miss Caselli for a while
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    This week's red is great.I'm gonna miss Caselli for a while
    Wait where is he going?

Some foreshadowing of the seccond fight between vulcan and storm perhaps, I mean ewing did say he has been brainstorming new ways she can use her powers and what cool way is there than preventing the sun from blowing up.

20220615_152657.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Wait where is he going?
    Xmr# 4 has changed artists and he will return in #5. But #5 is pretty far away.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Xmr# 4 has changed artists and he will return in #5. But #5 is pretty far away.
    Damn hope these four artists are good. Also wondering if #4 will be bigger. Will make sense if you have four artist on the book.

Damn hope these four artists are good. Also wondering if #4 will be bigger. Will make sense if you have four artist on the book.
    Only two. Juann Cabal and Andres Genolet

And it's only 28 pages long.

Thank God. That will make more sense. I will check them out

Just checked them out they are really good. More modern than the classical tone of stephano but still very good.

Some foreshadowing of the seccond fight between vulcan and storm perhaps, I mean ewing did say he has been brainstorming new ways she can use her powers and what cool way is there than preventing the sun from blowing up.

20220615_152657.jpg
    So many hints. Storm is sure to go round two with Vulcan.But storm is about to face Uranos. Not even Vulcan in his heyday could compare with Uranos.

So many hints. Storm is sure to go round two with Vulcan.But storm is about to face Uranos. Not even Vulcan in his heyday could compare with Uranos.
    Yeah uranos is kinda crazy he makes thanos look like he is not ruthless enough. The sound two is sure to come. It's kinda the only way vulcan can in his totality realize he needs help. Fighting the shell and that loosing is just bandage on a fracture, the real healing comes when the true vulcan comes and gets his due.

Yeah uranos is kinda crazy he makes thanos look like he is not ruthless enough. The sound two is sure to come. It's kinda the only way vulcan can in his totality realize he needs help. Fighting the shell and that loosing is just bandage on a fracture, the real healing comes when the true vulcan comes and gets his due.
    Yeah, I'm sure Ewing won't let him just be a sandbag.

What I would HATE, but is a possibility:

- Vulcan gets resurrected with his mental faculties in tact to allow him to be his old self again
    - This happens just in time as the GR has to fight Uranos
    - Uranos is whipping the GR’s asses and then here comes Vulcan unleashed and defeats Uranos
    - Vulcan wins over the planet through this victory; Brand gets her win

I don’t think it’ll go down that way because I think one of the key intentions of the book is to really build up The Brotherhood, which could still be done, but I’d hate for that to he overshadowed by Vulcan being a dark horse champion to the Arakki. Part of me doesn’t want Vulcan resurrected for a long time lol, but as an omega I don’t see them leaving that resource unavailable to mutantdom

Amazing Member

In this issue, was storm running or flying to stop Isca

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

just read red and I wasn't as blown away by the issue as some were but it was a good read. very interested to see what this all means in terms of Brand's plan, surely she was expecting this. also hoping storm and crew comes out on top when the eternals invade.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    In this issue, was storm running or flying to stop Isca
    She flew...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!