Page 423 of 833 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Sometimes they make their parents worse characters or just draw attention from stuff we actually care about. That’s why to this day I think Franklin is a bad character and that the Fantastic Four are good in spite of his existence, not because of it. And that’s a happily married couple with a stable relationship. T’Challa and Storm would’ve been combative exes ruling two separate nations with an ambivalent relationship at best having to juggle a child they didn’t even want or raise lol. What kind of hood drama nonsense is that, Marvel saw the PR nightmare the story had the potential to be and rightfully turned it down.
    Agree.

It's a plan that even Marvel can see as lame and unworkable.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Sometimes they make their parents worse characters or just draw attention from stuff we actually care about. That’s why to this day I think Franklin is a bad character and that the Fantastic Four are good in spite of his existence, not because of it. And that’s a happily married couple with a stable relationship. T’Challa and Storm would’ve been combative exes ruling two separate nations with an ambivalent relationship at best having to juggle a child they didn’t even want or raise lol. What kind of hood drama nonsense is that, Marvel saw the PR nightmare the story had the potential to be and rightfully turned it down.
    Well, Damn Chief12d that's pretty spot on. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Well, that's exactly why I said it's possible. Sure she can do it, but it's not likely that it will happen.
    With ewing maybe but yeah no. Storm is rita kind of charachter whose superpower is literally as iconic as her and what most think when they think storm is literally weather hurricanes tornadoes and thunderstorms among many other phenomena frankly I am very good with that.

I mean yeah the kid thing is kinda convoluted and messy when you think about it. But when done right it can expand the charachter in whole new ways. My issue with stern becoming a mom is simply the fact that we know storm the mutant and we know who she is as a person but we barely know anything about her beyond that. Her parents and grandparents are a mystery her maternal family in particular are basically non existent in lore. To beibg a whole new charchter why dont they develop hed family line better. But I believe storm is going to have an arc connected to the virus and mysterium. Most definately.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I mean yeah the kid thing is kinda convoluted and messy when you think about it. But when done right it can expand the charachter in whole new ways. My issue with stern becoming a mom is simply the fact that we know storm the mutant and we know who she is as a person but we barely know anything about her beyond that. Her parents and grandparents are a mystery her maternal family in particular are basically non existent in lore. To beibg a whole new charchter why dont they develop hed family line better. But I believe storm is going to have an arc connected to the virus and mysterium. Most definately.
    I would love for Marvel to dig up storm's entire family tree. But a kid who shows up out of nowhere isn't going to help. You know kids are just plot tools, and they can be poorly executed.

I think the mechanical virus is just a temporary product of a change of plans, and I don't think it's likely to be brought up again. But Ewing likes continuity, you never know.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Yeah, kids can be a huge drag if not done right. Other than that, Storm and BP having a child together isn't something they need at the moment. To much screwiness between them.

And assuming the rumors about T'Jr being in the MCU is true, Marvel didn't want the headache of the kid having two different mothers in two different mediums.

With ewing maybe but yeah no. Storm is rita kind of charachter whose superpower is literally as iconic as her and what most think when they think storm is literally weather hurricanes tornadoes and thunderstorms among many other phenomena frankly I am very good with that.
    I'm ok with that as well. It's not until when you start doing research on her you start to see the Crazy shit Storm can do that makes it fun and interesting.

I don't care what ANY OF YA'LL say. I want Storm to Blood Bend. GIVE IT TO ME EWING!!! I know you hear me and reading this.

Yes, that is true.

Just ask Kymera and Alexander. They just

"Who?" and "Who?" --Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    "Who?" and "Who?" --Storm
    What's wrong? Who are we talking about?

I'm ok with that as well. It's not until when you start doing research on her you start to see the Crazy shit Storm can do that makes it fun and interesting.

I don't care what ANY OF YA'LL say. I want Storm to Blood Bend. GIVE IT TO ME EWING!!! I know you hear me and reading this.
    Oh I said inwas cool with it doesnt mean I dont want more! I am a greedy bitch afterall.

What's wrong? Who are we talking about?
    Honestly no idea

Honestly no idea
    Oh I said inwas cool with it doesnt mean I dont want more! I am a greedy bitch afterall.
    OH Ok. Gotcha. Say no more Fam....

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I say... if wonder man can get a disney plus series to himself. Storm better get a movie franchise and a pixar animated trilogy to herself giving just how much of a staple she is to the mu. They gotta give her the shine.
    oh yes im.very much in high hopes that storm will get a movie series. fingers crossed!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

#neverforget

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ah, Flawless Victory.