Page 426 of 833 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Imagine the outrage if Storm pulled this off. We'd get another round of "Ewing pulled this power out of his ass and gave to Storm so she could win!!!!!!!"
    I live for that sooo much. Remember before it started I told you that the tears of storm antis will flow and boy they haven't seen anything yet. Which means more salty tears for me to drink. When ewing has her destroy a celestial... all hell will break lose and I will use that heat to cook my steaks to perfection, trust.

I don't think Ewing would let Storm just be ruthlessly killed by Uranos. I think this will be storm's first failure in his pen, but I believe it will be meaningful.This guy can't see Storm without remembering what Claremont wrote. Storm will fall and fail, but Storm will always overcome and always return.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Last edited by StormBorn06; 06-19-2022 at 08:22 AM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Well that is some endorsement, I guess its undisputed now x-men red is the best x-men book of the destiny of x era.
    Last edited by Reigna; 06-19-2022 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I'm excited... and also nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I'm excited... and also nervous.
    Same. Especially due to that cover and the preview art I’ve seen…
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

So I see everyone saying they think Storm will get beat bad but I have no idea what Brand's powers are. Anybody care to give any details?

It’s not Brand she has to worry about here, rather Uranos the Undying. Who is apparently Thanos’ much more hardcore and more powerful great uncle or some ****. He’s basically Marvel’s version of Darkseid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Same. Especially due to that cover and the preview art I’ve seen…
    Erhm preview art of issue 5? How?

Sorry. Preview art from A.X.E. Judgment Day #1 in the trailer Marvel put out recently. It appears that Uranos comes to Mars and unleashes hell, killing at least Cable (again) and who knows who else.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    So I see everyone saying they think Storm will get beat bad but I have no idea what Brand's powers are. Anybody care to give any details?
    Tactile pyrokinesis I think.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    DISGUSTING. Storm Preggo with T'Challa's BABY!!!? *BARF* Thank God Hickman is gone. Love the Man he did GREAT with the X-Men, but not a good idea Homie. Glad he kicked rocks.
    I did the same for Major X -- and that is honestly because there were no foundation of Nate- Ororo for my reasons -- so for whatever hateful reasons you have of Tchalla and Ororo mating -- 616 is not the only time Storm was pregnant with Tchalla's baby -- so keep barfing whenever this comes up because it will come up -- Lols Hickman did not succeed in that plan -- but Tom Taylor Did -- Hudlin Did -- Yost did -- so yup thank Goodness Hickman is gone right? But hickman is just one writer -- who knows perhaps Ridley gets fired finally and we get back a Tchoro writer -- so sorry not sorry -- do you need a barf bucket for that?

Seriously waiting for Storm solo covers for AXE or Hellfire Gala ....but none -- how dare Marvel???

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Sorry. Preview art from A.X.E. Judgment Day #1 in the trailer Marvel put out recently. It appears that Uranos comes to Mars and unleashes hell, killing at least Cable (again) and who knows who else.
    Everyone wants cable dead....myself included...no hate but the character is loosing its charm -- imho --

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    You know, I just thought about something that could easily be, storm creating her own babies by her lonesome. I read the storm and magik series ahd in that series storms magic was able reshape reality and create life she made an entire ecosystem in limbo and was strongly hinted to be as strong if not stronger than belasco the only reason she was there was because she had lost her will to fight due to enduring his torture when she was his apprentice. I say they can have storm have her child on her own. But it might look tooo much like Wanda giving birth to twins without the crazy element.
    Lols enter the sentient Techno virus baby they abandoned from GSX: Storm -- and the children of the vault are coming back -- in september -- they can likely pick this up again -- well that or the brood baby -- whichever is the craziest --