Page 43 of 833 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143543 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Attachment 117917Attachment 117918Attachment 117919Really? First the lightning girl, now the lightning strike.
    WTF’ ing F$&@?! Lmao This sh1t is officially dropped. Who is the writer? Busiek? Anyway I had low interest in ths book and these pages were enough to take me from a 3/10 to a -2/10. This writer and book is FIRED!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    That was lightning lass barking and per this issue looks like the bark had no bite as per usual.
    I think some Storm fans need to learn to check their bitterness.

Just because you’re unhappy doesn’t mean you have to dump it on everyone else. Don’t get more wrong, legitimate criticism is necessary but when you moan everytime Storm doesn’t take down a cosmic threat or use ever power she has, it’s just too much. Chill!

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Yes she should be immune or highly resistant but as usual writers still keep writing her elemental resistance inconsistent.
    I would have been less bothered if she had been taken down by the tail slap that knocked out Torch and Aero. And the funniest thing is that in the last issue she had that moment threatening lady lothus about how her lightning and weather control should be superior just for a lightining KO'd her in this issue ... lol
    Agreed. That would’ve made more sense. Everyone loses - no big deal. But when they are taken out by something they control let alone have a history either being immune or highly resistant to….? That’s just WIS. And I am beyond over uninformed or under-informed writers who write nonsensical crap because…reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I think some Storm fans need to learn to check their bitterness.

Just because you’re unhappy doesn’t mean you have to dump it on everyone else. Don’t get more wrong, legitimate criticism is necessary but when you moan everytime Storm doesn’t take down a cosmic threat or use ever power she has, it’s just too much. Chill!
    Sir, no one is bitter over this mess.

What we are is TIRED of these writers having Storm being KOed by something that decades of canon states she is immune to as recently as her own solo.

When was the last time Human Torch was taken down by a flame blast? When was the last time Iceman had to worry about hypothermia? When was the last time Colossus or Emma in their armor forms had to worry about bullets?

Yeah, never.

As for your latter part, literally no one here was or is expecting Storm to be the show stealer in this book. So I don't know where you got that type of energy from. And using every power she has does not mean that her natural built in IMMUNITY should be ignored.

These should not be hard things for your mind to grasp.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. That would’ve made more sense. Everyone loses - no big deal. But when they are taken out by something they control let alone have a history either being immune or highly resistant to….? That’s just WIS. And I am beyond over uninformed or under-informed writers who write nonsensical crap because…reasons.
    Exactly.

But Goddess forbid Storm fans call out absolute bullsh!t in her own thread about something that has been established.

We need to chill.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Anyway, Stormborn saved my coin. Damn sure not buying that sh1t.
    It's my pleasure. The only value of this book may be the AR cover. I hope XMR also gets AR drawn covers.

Exactly.

But Goddess forbid Storm fans call out absolute bullsh!t in her own thread about something that has been established.

We need to chill.
    Oh lightning lass you just too easy. Anyways happy February fellow storm fans may the new month bring excitement and better stories for storm.
    It's my pleasure. The only value of this book may be the AR cover. I hope XMR also gets AR drawn covers.
    Well said. Let’s hope there’s more that instance lol, like maybe they are sucking the lightning out of here. I know its reach and unreasonably optimistic, but

I’d love to see Storm having regular appearances in the MU (BP, FF, Avengers, etc)…but NOT like this.

BANNED

Sir, no one is bitter over this mess.

What we are is TIRED of these writers having Storm being KOed by something that decades of canon states she is immune to as recently as her own solo.

When was the last time Human Torch was taken down by a flame blast? When was the last time Iceman had to worry about hypothermia? When was the last time Colossus or Emma in their armor forms had to worry about bullets?

Yeah, never.

As for your latter part, literally no one here was or is expecting Storm to be the show stealer in this book. So I don't know where you got that type of energy from. And using every power she has does not mean that her natural built in IMMUNITY should be ignored.

These should not be hard things for your mind to grasp.
    Powerful characters do get sidelined or knocked out in certain situations so you don’t ha e the same chat always saving the day. It’s the X-Men and the X-office, not the Storm office and it will never be about kit her? Could Marvel do a better job with Storm? Yes.

Has Marvel recently done a better job with Storm? They have, which some of you refuse to acknowledge. It’s really rude and disrespectful and if you really care about Storm maybe instead of crapping all the time maybe you can learn how to make constructive criticism and even learn to be more positive.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Attachment 117917Attachment 117918Attachment 117919Really? First the lightning girl, now the lightning strike.
    Yes, this is issue 8, I've given up on this book
    Sigh

And she looked so competent in the last issue. Like of ALL the ways you can take down FLESH AND BLOOD, HUMAN DURABILITY/HUMAN REFELX Storm, they still feel the need to use lightning even though she's immune to it per her own words.

I was done with this book after issue 1. I have not been impressed with nothing that storm has done in the book and frankly not shocked they gave us 2000s/2010 storm that gets dropped after talking like she about to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    I think she was talking about me. It's that Storm made it rain hail before creating a stable atmosphere.
    storms made hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes inside buildings. she doesn't need atmosphere to create weather effects. she needs the energies/forces that result in weather phenomena to perform such abilities:

That was lightning lass barking and per this issue looks like the bark had no bite as per usual.
    yup it felt very 2000/2010 storm spot on!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Powerful characters do get sidelined or knocked out in certain situations so you don’t ha e the same chat always saving the day. It’s the X-Men and the X-office, not the Storm office and it will never be about kit her? Could Marvel do a better job with Storm? Yes.

Has Marvel recently done a better job with Storm? They have, which some of you refuse to acknowledge. It’s really rude and disrespectful and if you really care about Storm maybe instead of crapping all the time maybe you can learn how to make constructive criticism and even learn to be more positive.
    You seem to be misunderstanding our issues in this thread.

We don't have a issue with Storm needing to be KOed if the plot demands it because let's face facts. Most of the X-Women can solo nearly any threat they come across when written to their full capabilities. We're irked because once again they're using lightning as the reason WHY she's been taken out.

This should have ended that. Period.

And are you new here? We're constantly celebrating her new status and position. No one is refusing anything and to be frank it reads like you're intentionally trying to stir the pot by acting dense.

Edit:

Actually I'm going to post the entire page. You see what happens here? Lightning doesn't work so the writer took advantage of the fact that Storm is still a flesh and blood being and has human durability.

Last edited by Subliminally; 01-30-2022 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was done with this book after issue 1. I have not been impressed with nothing that storm has done in the book and frankly not shocked they gave us 2000s/2010 storm that gets dropped after talking like she about to do something.

storms made hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes inside buildings. she doesn't need atmosphere to create weather effects. she needs the energies/forces that result in weather phenomena to perform such abilities:

yup it felt very 2000/2010 storm spot on!
    She is making her return a comeback if you will... love that for her, but sadly she came to a book which no one cares for.

Like what happened Last issue she was boss this issue she was well...

Anyways marvel giveth and marvel taketh away.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Amazon Storm!

Lmao I love that image.
    I mmia right, it is the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I love her soo much I recently got to know that she was a professional wrestler and that whe made an iconic entrance into the ring as storm. I was soo enthralled. I love seeing storm fans go out there and get it looking as fab as we do.