Page 434 of 833 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Because of one thing the name, the storm system and the sol system are practically the same considering that storm is the very voice if the entire system. Also one of her futures is her being in the regent of sol outfit, and seeing that is the future we are headed towards yeah
    interesting.... ororo has been adamant about there being no more thrones so if the sol system implies she is to be the "ruler" of the entire sol that would conflict at least now with her current philosophy on leadership. will be cool to see how this all plays out.

oan: I hope our girl never dies and have to go through the resurrection protocols. with judgment day slowly approaches my heart is getting a bit more heavier when I think death may come knocking at her door.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

so looking at this the only way to get to the "storm system" is going through a period where sinister would rule. as much as I would like to see what that means I don't think the world would come out of a period like that without extreme losses. new krakoa paths seem much more likely.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-22-2022 at 12:30 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

so looking at this the only way to get to the "storm system" is going through a period where sinister would rule. as much as I would like to see what that means I don't think the world would come out of a period like that without extreme losses. new krakoa paths seem much more likely.
    Right. Since we are on the Path of the Judgement Day Timeline. The next could possibly be the "Nimrod Extinction" OR "New Krakoa" if I had to guess what's next.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Right. Since we are on the Path of the Judgement Day Timeline. The next could possibly be the "Nimrod Extinction" OR "New Krakoa" if I had to guess what's next.
    I hope not nimrod extinction... but that is definitely a probable choice too.

To be fair, those paths can still branch toward the Storm System. Depending on where things fall after Judgement Day, I can see Marvel releasing a updating version of this graphic with new branches.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    To be fair, those paths can still branch toward the Storm System. Depending on where things fall after Judgement Day, I can see Marvel releasing a updating version of this graphic with new branches.
    u mean kinda like the nimrod extinction event... yes its possible one of the other branches could lead to storm system.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    He is referring to Storm's Family Line being as Old as Early Atlanteans before the Destruction of Atlantis. Because that's as far as her lineage is traced to.
    While I recall an issue where it was stated that Ororo's lineage (See: Ashake -- Egyptian) dates back to the dawn of time (actually, now that I think about it, whos dosen't?) -- which title and issue can you point to that states Ororo's Family Line (See: Ororo's Grandmother) is as old as early Atlanteans?
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-22-2022 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Ehhh ororo herself has stated that her family and lineage goes back to the very dawn of humanity/life. They are very very ancient with her ancestor ayesha being the very first priestess.

20220622_211418.jpg
    20220622_211223.jpg

Ehhh ororo herself has stated that her family and lineage goes back to the very dawn of humanity/life. They are very very ancient with her ancestor ayesha being the very first priestess.

20220622_211418.jpg
    20220622_211223.jpg
    thank you for these!!!

BANNED

Ehhh ororo herself has stated that her family and lineage goes back to the very dawn of humanity/life.
    I'm fairly sure the very dawn of life began with the Prokaryotes -- but, that is another topic altogether. Again... I don't disagree (I read the issue) I asked whose lineage on Earth does not date back to the very dawn of humanity?

They are very very ancient with her ancestor ayesha being the very first priestess.
    Perhaps, the very first priestess circa 10,000 BC in the Balobedu Kingdom of Africa --(Human History Timeline)-- Selene Gallio was a priestess in 17,000 BC in central Europe Transylvania, Romania. I'm just saying
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-22-2022 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I'm fairly sure the very dawn of life began with the Prokaryotes -- but, that is another topic altogether. Again... I don't disagree (I read the issue) I asked whose lineage on Earth does not date back to the very dawn of humanity?

Perhaps, the very first priestess circa 10,000 BC in the Balobedu Kingdom of Africa --(Human History Timeline)-- Selene Gallio was a priestess in 17,000 BC in central Europe Transylvania, Romania. I'm just saying
    She being the first priestess doesn't mean she is the first ancestor. and please where in marvel cannon was it stated that prokaryotes were the dawn of life in the marvel universe last I checked the demiurge the primal life force of the planet is literally the dawn of life itself.

Hi friends currently listening to Al Ewings interview with Cerebro podcast he is saying some very interesting things. When I am done in will summarise the storm bits for you all. BUT all I can say is that we are I'm VERY GOOD HANDS!
    Last edited by Reigna; 06-23-2022 at 01:50 AM.

Hi friends currently listening to Al Ewings interview with Cerebro podcast he is saying some very interesting things. When I am done in will summarise the storm bits for you all. BUT all I can say is that we are I'm VERY GOOD HANDS!
    I just got a message from a friend regarding what I believe to be ewings plan for her and all I can say if that message is true storm fans are in for a MASSSIVE treat.

I just got a message from a friend regarding what I believe to be ewings plan for her and all I can say if that message is true storm fans are in for a MASSSIVE treat.
    What is Ewing planning? I was ready to be surprised!
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Yep we are! I am soo happy that we are going to get a storm vs true vulcan fight. And Ewing says he has very massive plans for storm. The whole thing about greater than a queen is something he said we should pay attention to because its young to come into play.