Page 435 of 833 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    What is Ewing planning? I was ready to be surprised!
    in a nutshell Ewing is done with powerless storm. be wants to explore just how powerful she can get, which he said isn't fan service but a natural progression of the character from the Claremont era.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I just got a message from a friend regarding what I believe to be ewings plan for her and all I can say if that message is true storm fans are in for a MASSSIVE treat.
    Is it about Judgment Day, or the entire X-Men Red saga itself?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    in a nutshell Ewing is done with powerless storm. be wants to explore just how powerful she can get, which he said isn't fan service but a natural progression of the character from the Claremont era.
    Oh, my goddess!
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yep we are! I am soo happy that we are going to get a storm vs true vulcan fight. And Ewing says he has very massive plans for storm. The whole thing about greater than a queen is something he said we should pay attention to because its young to come into play.
    Will Ororo fight Vulcan again and now powerless?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Is it about Judgment Day, or the entire X-Men Red saga itself?
    xmen red story.... and we HAVE NOT seen the true Storm vs Vulcan fight yet.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Oh, my goddess!
    yes I was very happy to hear this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The era of the all mother is at hand! No more jeering and sneering from the other x-girlies. They're all going to be SICK. Especially the ones who are always so quick to throw Storm under the bus or diminish her power.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Will Ororo fight Vulcan again and now powerless?
    Nope he is never going back to that again. Now he is going to delve deep into just how powerful she can really get.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    The era of the all mother is at hand! No more jeering and sneering from the other x-girlies. They're all going to be SICK. Especially the ones who are always so quick to throw Storm under the bus or diminish her power.
    I think Ewings storm wont be for some(aka thise who like to put her down) and that is a shame for them but not for us.

I think Ewings storm wont be for some(aka thise who like to put her down) and that is a shame for them but not for us.
    Exactly . This is for the girlies who love to bring up War Machine knocking her down with a taser but ignoring her becoming immune to lightning years after or the girlies that think that Storm should be limited by real world science while their faves get to do off the wall things with their powers.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Honestly, at this point I don’t care about Storm vs Vulcan Round 2. I saw what I needed to see in Round 1 thank you. I want another Fight with someone else.

Also, I love the back and forth between Storm and Brand. All this book needs is Monet cause who else could out B*tch Abigail Brand?
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Hi friends currently listening to Al Ewings interview with Cerebro podcast he is saying some very interesting things. When I am done in will summarise the storm bits for you all. BUT all I can say is that we are I'm VERY GOOD HANDS!
    Can you post the link to that Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    yassssssssss indeed. I'm loving it all because marvel (with Coates, Hickman, and Ewing) has confirmed everything her fans have saying for years. The very things trolls would try to flame bait us with all of it is now canon. The tears are so sweet and im so very happy Ororo is finally getting her due respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Honestly, at this point I don’t care about Storm vs Vulcan Round 2. I saw what I needed to see in Round 1 thank you. I want another Fight with someone else.
    though I agree we got all we need from the first one, the second is going to shut the door on the discussion regarding storm abilities. ororos limits will be tested but she will surpass them in ways the fandom never imagined it could be shown in canon. it will be a victory that no one could try to downplay; it will be decisive and storm will come out on top yet again.

Yeah, people bout to be SHOOK!