Page 457 of 833 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Looks like red is coming out this week!

Attachment 122257
    The art is a HUGE step down.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Marvel got it wrong. It happens all the time.These delays have led marvel to become even dumber.

You sure ? It said July 13 is when the book is coming out ? Or is it just for digital copies
    Last edited by BPStorm2; 06-27-2022 at 08:39 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Apparently they're not going to remove her from QC. Let's wait and see if it gets better.
    I doubt it will get better but I don't think it will get worse...it's Gillen, he can be boring but even I can admit he's not entirely bad, IXM 02 notwithstanding.
    Which is okies because I'm reading not it for just for Storm. (I get my fix with XMR, so I'm more than good)

Plus, technically, she wasn't even supposed to be in the issue as per Emma's conversation with Mystique...the artist made a mistake showing her in-panel.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    You sure ? It said July 13 is when the book is coming out ? Or is it just for digital copies
    I'm sure there will be XMR# 4 this Wednesday. If not, I will apologize for my error message.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I doubt it will get better but I don't think it will get worse...it's Gillen, he can be boring but even I can admit he's not entirely bad, IXM 02 notwithstanding.
    Which is okies because I'm reading not it for just for Storm. (I get my fix with XMR, so I'm more than good)

Plus, technically, she wasn't even supposed to be in the issue as per Emma's conversation with Mystique...the artist made a mistake showing her in-panel.
    Yea, IMX is the Emma, Mystique, Charles, Destiny show. Just like how XMR is for Storm, Cable, Sunspot, and Magneto. Everyone and everything else is meant to be supplemental to the core character beats and actions of those characters so I definitely wouldn’t be picking up IMX if Storm is your only priority.

She’s a tertiary player but I don’t think that’s a bad thing as long as there is a place where she can take center stage. I’d feel much more strongly about the lack of agency in IMX if XMR didn’t exist. It’s like Thor and the Avengers. His best characterization and feats come from his solo book, the Avengers membership is just the icing on top. Sometimes it’s bland and can be ignored other times it can actually be really good.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Looks like red is coming out this week!

Attachment 122257
    T'challa looks so damn good. I love it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

Yes, because KG said in advance that characters with their own books would rarely appear in IMX. so with the exception of Storm's Pov, I read the book for the main story of xBook.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

and just because I need this bigger:

beautiful!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    T'challa looks so damn good. I love it.
    What if this meeting ends badly?

and just because I need this bigger:

beautiful!!
    Great image, but I hope this doesn't negatively impact their relationship.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

What if this meeting ends badly?
    as you suggested to satirus when they mentioned that they should wait and see regarding ororos position on the quiet council, im doing the same in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Great image, but I hope this doesn't negatively impact their relationship.
    I have faith in Ewing. we will see how things turn out. the current bp writer has done enough to damage the relationship so I hope Ewing doesn't follow that mess in kind.

as you suggested to satirus when they mentioned that they should wait and see regarding ororos position on the quiet council, im doing the same in this regard.

I have faith in Ewing. we will see how things turn out. the current bp writer has done enough to damage the relationship so I hope Ewing doesn't follow that mess in kind.
    Anyway, ALL I know is that Ewing definitely likes Storm.Even if there is conflict, it will satisfy the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm fine with Storm staying on the council. It's not like Kitty is doing much their either or kurt for that matter. But i'm up for storm keeping all her seats, just because gillien isn't exploring her role/duty to krakoa doesn't mean some other writer won't and it would be silly to step down when she needs to be informed in order to futher protect arrako. So while she may be bored at least unlike a lot of other characters she is staying informed and that in of itself gives her an edge over brand. I just can't see storm deciding "oh i'm bored let me step down and let them do whatever they want with Krakoa." When she ready to disagree i'm sure she will. lol
    I agree with you on this point.

Storm is the most important bridge between the two islands, to let her go would be a crisis of confidence.

Anyway, ALL I know is that Ewing definitely likes Storm.Even if there is conflict, it will satisfy the fans.
    I personally would love to see some positive interactions versus conflict especially with these two. orchis brings conflict, brand brings conflict, eternals bring conflict. I dont think we need to see conflict from her ally and lover but we shall see.

I personally would love to see some positive interactions versus conflict especially with these two. orchis brings conflict, brand brings conflict, eternals bring conflict. I dont think we need to see conflict from her ally and lover but we shall see.
    Yes, we will.I just want it to be mature and reasonable conflict.