Page 461 of 833 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    So basically like a Parliament but with "Ministers" under four "ruling" parties instead of the usual two.

I do get your idea though. If there were to be serious QC reform I would definitely want there to be more varied representation of and for the interests of Krakoans across the board. As it stands right now the sitting members are for the most part self-serving...and that certainly needs to change going forward...removing all of the evil/villainous elements.

Autumn: The Highest Authority...Charles. Emma. Storm-Voice of Sol/Arakko representative.
    Winter: Security...Bishop. Captain Britain. Black Tom.
    Spring: Economics/Global Interests...Monet. Angel. The Cuckoos.
    Summer: The Voice of the People...Dani. Kurt. Colossus.

Each with its own "Ministerial Office".
    This would be quite interesting. The team dynamics, let alone with Arakko having the GR’s agendas (w/ The Brotjerhood in the mix)…I’d love to see the chemistry of Charles, Emma & Storm, what would be their contention points, what would Storm and Emma align on, who would be their Krakoan teams, and who will have double agents…? I’d see all 3 doing it.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    im actually ok with her not being at the gala especially since she had one of the best, if not the best look at the the very first one. additionally with all of her duties as Regent and position on the arrakkii council I imagine she wouldn't have too much time for it.
    Lols you dont uninvite the life of the party though and among the attendees of a hellfire gala she shoulda been VIP -- what a worst way to disregard how much she cost as a cover design last year unless this is set up to hell fire gala disaster -- they dont want people buying eh?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    It's okies if Storm misses the Gala this year. She's got more important things to which she must attend like managing a planet.
    Besides, like Ri-Ri...it's great to feed the masses but you should also give them time to hunger for you.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

So I saw an interaction between ororo and tachala in this week's x-men red and I gotta say yall tchororo stans should brace yourself.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    So I saw an interaction between ororo and tachala in this week's x-men red and I gotta say yall tchororo stans should brace yourself.

Lol me to I think they’re still good. Al Ewing most definitely knows how to write. They just got to work through something

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

That's Just what I wanted to hear. Thank You.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    That's Just what I wanted to hear. Thank You.

I am so excited.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    I am so excited.
    Go read its on twitter lol it’s not bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Lol me to I think theyÂ’re still good. Al Ewing most definitely knows how to write. They just got to work through something
    All I know is that intergalactic empire and all of coates works are being acknowledged by the best writer there is sans claremont maybe grant morrison. Calling her hadari yao and all. You love to see it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

All I know is that intergalactic empire and all of coates works are being acknowledged by the best writer there is sans claremont maybe grant morrison. Calling her hadari yao and all. You love to see it.
    omg omg omg omg omg !!!!!!!

LEGSSSS AND HIPPPPSSSSS AND BOOOOODDYYYYYY!!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-28-2022 at 01:40 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

omg omg omg omg omg !!!!!!!

LEGSSSS AND HIPPPPSSSSS AND BOOOOODDYYYYYY!!!

Listen lol that’s funniest part elwing sure did mention intergalactic of wakanda. I keep telling y’all he read that lol Claremont this Claremont that hahahaha. The best writers taking notes from Coates.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Of Course. Ewing does his Homework....

Listen lol that’s funniest part elwing sure did mention intergalactic of wakanda. I keep telling y’all he read that lol Claremont this Claremont that hahahaha. The best writers taking notes from Coates.
    right!!! but no one no xwriter has ever or will ever refeence Coates work llololol the girls are hilarious.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

right!!! but no one no xwriter has ever or will ever refeence Coates work llololol the girls are hilarious.

Lol everyone keeping secrets everyone guilty.

Best one they never mentions Storm and tchalla relationship. Well Ewings the goat good and bad lol

Lol everyone keeping secrets everyone guilty.

Best one they never mentions Storm and tchalla relationship. Well Ewings the goat good and bad lol
    my thoughts are this if the BP offices want to write their premiere character as trash who can't trust his sister (let alone ororo) then it is what it is. Ewing is at least showing them interact as adults and not the mess we saw in that bp issue.

but I wish we could go back to this: