Page 465 of 833 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 12488

Its called prioritization -- i agree with you that Ridley wasted about six panels -- for what seems to be the point of oh so they do have problems -- uhmmm yes they do -- everyone does "genius" -- but Ewing just slapped him back with oh okay -- So Storm would really die would Tchalla finally realize something when she is dead? -- now thats some valuable argument than "dead unknown male character" would ever bring -- Ewing is equally genius as Coates relationship handling ��

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It’d be anticlimactic to kill Ororo or Magneto off shortly after they swear off resurrection. We probably won’t see them die until this book ends and Marvel decides to bring them back to Krakoa proper. They can valiantly sacrifice themselves, opening the door to new members of the Great Ring (which Ewing’s already hinted at), then get brought back to the status quo. Hopefully that doesn’t happen for a while, Ewing’s really in his bag right now.

The convo with T’Challa is what it was. The romance was never gonna be defined in Ewing’s book because he has more important plots to attend to. So while I see this as some confirmation of a break up of sorts, unfortunately I think Ridley still has plans for the two, especially since T’Challa’s next arc is in space.

Isca remains my favorite Arakki. She looks to be taking a more villainous turn after Tarn’s death and I’m excited to see her clash more with the Great Ring. Rockslide means nothing to me as a character but it was nice to see Sunspot offering him a new home ln Arakko, given the way Ewing writes Roberto is it possible there’s some scheme behind it?
    Yes, Ewing said in an interview that Storm's love life won't be the focus of the book. But Ridley may still be planning scary plots and silly lines.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Its called prioritization -- i agree with you that Ridley wasted about six panels -- for what seems to be the point of oh so they do have problems -- uhmmm yes they do -- everyone does "genius" -- but Ewing just slapped him back with oh okay -- So Storm would really die would Tchalla finally realize something when she is dead? -- now thats some valuable argument than "dead unknown male character" would ever bring -- Ewing is equally genius as Coates relationship handling ��
    yes Ewing is knocking this out the park and I love he is continuing to build upon what costes developed in black panther.

who could ask for anything more!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I personally think Ridley should end their relationship. Ridley wrote tchalla as toxic and not trusting of ororo for some random man even when at some point she was the only person he trusted. ridleys direction for tchalla is something ororo does not need right now. it's unnecessary baggage and good for her in letting tchalla know she isn't playing games with him anymore.
    Somehow Ridley got us on the same page, and he became our common enemy.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

sidebar did yall catch the Jean shade miss ororo provided??? I loved this issue lmao
    Wait the xavier thing? I didnt see it as shade, she is an omega level psychic now per xmen #12 tk and tp. Xavier being the most powerful tp made sense. That title was never really taken from him just wasnt said as much.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Somehow Ridley got us on the same page, and he became our common enemy.
    well let me be clear I want T'challa and ororo to work as Coates showed they could. however if the current bp writer is depicting tchalla as the worst kind of lover it makes no sense for ororo to allow herself to be disrespected. Ewing responses to Ridley depiction was perfection. so until a writer can write them as Taylor did in the alternate reality where both characters could love each other then im fine with them breaking up.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-29-2022 at 12:43 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

well let me be clear I want yvhalls and ororo to work as Coates showed they could. however if the current bp writer is depicting tchalla as the worst kind of lover it makes no sense for lroro to allow herself to be disrespected. Ewing responses to Ridley depiction was perfection. so until a writer can writen them as Taylor did in the alternate reality where both characters could love each other then im fine with them breaking up.
    I have no problem with that. I can't resist good writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Wait the xavier thing? I didnt see it as shade, she is an omega level psychic now per xmen #12 tk and tp. Xavier being the most powerful tp made sense. That title was never really taken from him just wasnt said as much.
    I called it shade because Xavier isn't an omega telepath. that said ororo didnt lie he's been called the strongest telepath for years:

ororo just giving her long time mentor his flowers and I love it.... lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-29-2022 at 11:57 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

sidebar did yall catch the Jean shade miss ororo provided??? I loved this issue lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yeak, I agree with Reigna.
    That wasn't shade. There are still things Jean still has not been able to replicate. However, Professor X isn't Omega lvl Jean still outclasses him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    That wasn't shade. There are still things Jean still has not been able to replicate. However, Professor X isn't Omega lvl Jean still outclasses him.
    Exactly that's why people were bothered he wasnt part of the list. Because the **** this man has done with his tp?! Like yall know some he is the tp Beast for real. Poster child for psychic powers in pop culture and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    not according to miss ro

I found that Charles was also portrayed in a very positive way by Ewing.Probably the only current example in X Books.

I really want Ewing to write storm's thoughts on Charles and Krakoa's current situation. Obviously this should be KG's job, but he is currently at zero progress

not according to miss ro

What Storm said doesnt take away from Jean's omega status

Mighty Member

not according to miss ro

She said might be not that he was universe's most powerful telepath.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What Storm said doesnt take away from Jean's omega status
    I know.... but it highlights that Xavier is still the og even without said moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    She said might be not that he was universe's most powerful telepath.
    huh???