Page 469 of 833 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    can I just say I love reading a book about storm and dont have to be subjected to wolverine. im truly truly loving thus era of comics.
    lmao. There's storm for everybody. It's been sooooo long but i knew i held out hope that one day i would get to hold up some storm comics again and be like "you iiiis beautiful, you isss well written, you are everywhere."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is cute... I like the art. I hope lightning lass gets a chance to shine.

can I just say I love reading a book about storm and dont have to be subjected to wolverine. im truly truly loving thus era of comics.
    Wolverine is in three books at once, and we just need to meet him in the crossover.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lmao. There's storm for everybody. It's been sooooo long but i knew i held out hope that one day i would get to hold up some storm comics again and be like "you iiiis beautiful, you isss well written, you are everywhere."
    I would like to see Storm play an important role in crossover one day. Instead of being defeated as a fighting unit.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

This is beautiful.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

COOLIO. So, they are fighting Nanobots. Ok, cool.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

im still in bliss after today's issue. it's just going to get better and better.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Judgment day is coming, and I'm ready for a change.

Looks like UNI-Mind took all the Telepaths in QC.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Judgment day is coming, and I'm ready for a change.

Looks like UNI-Mind took all the Telepaths in QC.
    how do u know that?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

how do u know that?
    lfvoz8pg6n891.jpg

This is crazy

Storm and GR may face a more serious crisis.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 06-29-2022 at 09:31 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Intentionaly joking offtopic. I still don't get why Monet needs a "Penance" mode when she is allready basicly a supergirl type character with her regular powers. What does the monster mode really add to her character?

All she does with it is to steal poor Iron Maiden's thunder.
    Just seems like a left over plot thread from when Hickman was running things. Now it's up to another writer to do it I guess.

Storm is revealed as another lost descendant of Phoenix. Then Oshtur was surprised to discover that she had blessed the offspring of another cosmic entity.lol
    Ewwwww no! That dhit is like an std dont want ororo anywhere near it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    This is cute... I like the art. I hope lightning lass gets a chance to shine.
    She always will.

lfvoz8pg6n891.jpg

This is crazy

Storm and GR may face a more serious crisis.
    Nope that is krakoa. But I think the GR will face the unimind.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Nope that is krakoa. But I think the GR will face the unimind.
    I really, REALLY hope that this event takes into account that mutants should be more than capable of forming their own Uni-Mind to counter the Eternals. All the Uni-Mind is, after all, is basically a giant telepathic circuit, and that's why Sersi had such a familiarity and appreciation for the way mutants went about voting for X-Men at the first Hellfire Gala. They were literally just using a basic form of a Uni-Mind, which Sersi of course would recognize as a time-honored Eternal method of resolving disputes or reaching a common accord.

There's absolutely nothing stopping mutant telepaths from forming their own Uni-Mind in response to a psychic attack by Eternals, and considering mutant telepaths across both Krakoa and Arakko probably outnumber the one hundred Eternals by a staggering amount, AND include omega psychics like Jean, as well as omega or potentially omega mutants able to copy psychic powers like Hope and Synch.....

If they try and act like the Uni-Mind is any kind of decisive threat to mutant psychics, when like....it should be the other way around....I'm gonna cast enough side-eye even Ora Serrata would be impressed.

I'm just saying.