Page 474 of 833 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 12488
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Thanos’ powerset times something, cryokinesis, a vast arsenal of celestial weapons and he’s rigged himself a deadman switch in case he’s ever killed or rendered braindead
    How pray tell did you come to the conclusion that this dude has powers in "common" and or "On-Par" with those of Thanos of all the beings in the Universe?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    How pray tell did you come to the conclusion that this dude has powers in "common" and or "On-Par" with those of Thanos of all the beings in the Universe?
    .....I mean, not to speak for king of hyrids, but I know I came to that conclusion because of the way the Eternals series explicitly makes that claim about Thanos and Uranos.

Yall which comic is this from?
    20220703_120157.jpg
    IMG_20220703_111432.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yall which comic is this from?
    20220703_120157.jpg
    IMG_20220703_111432.jpg
    X-men 92 methinks
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    .....I mean, not to speak for king of hyrids, but I know I came to that conclusion because of the way the Eternals series explicitly makes that claim about Thanos and Uranos.
    Fair enough... Well, I'm rooting for Thanos since 1.) he defeated Zuras and was voted the Prime Eternal and 2.) Is by far the strongest and most powerful Eternal from Titan, skilled in magic, and has great knowledge of arcane and mystical lore, banned by Death itself from entering its realm, and even enhanced his body by giving himself bionic improvements adding to his already very Class 100+ frame... Ever read What If? Vol. 1 #24 -- Uranos' (First appearance) Second story?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-03-2022 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Thought amendment(s).

Astonishing Member

Fair enough... I'm rooting for Thanos since 1.) he defeated Zuras and was voted the Prime Eternal and 2.) Is by far the strongest and most powerful Eternal from Titan, skilled in magic, and has great knowledge of arcane and mystical lore, banned by Death itself from entering its realm, and even enhanced his body by giving himself bionic improvements adding to his already very Class 100+ frame
    Yeah but he's no longer the Prime Eternal right? That now Druig I believe.

Fair enough... I'm rooting for Thanos since 1.) he defeated Zuras and was voted the Prime Eternal and 2.) Is by far the strongest and most powerful Eternal from Titan, skilled in magic, and has great knowledge of arcane and mystical lore, banned by Death itself from entering its realm, and even enhanced his body by giving himself bionic improvements adding to his already very Class 100+ frame
    And thanos has an actual reason to hate mutants. They don't do anything to benefit is one true love, Death. lol. Yes i am a thanos fan. lol

Randomly this makes me think of X of Swords and the low key shade/ power play storm played when she threatened to make it sunny in nephlem. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-03-2022 at 03:18 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And thanos has an actual reason to hate mutants. They don't do anything to benefit is one true love, Death. lol. Yes i am a thanos fan. lol
    So am I

Randomly this makes me think of X of Swords and the low key shade/ power play storm played when she threatened to make it sunny in nephlem. lol
    Somehow I missed that... Which book was that scene in?

So am I

Somehow I missed that... Which book was that scene in?
    Honestly i don't remember, i could even be wrong. I just remember a quip during x- of swords with her threatening to make it daylight. But then it could be a whole different story but it definitely did happen at some point. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Honestly i don't remember, i could even be wrong. I just remember a quip during x- of swords with her threatening to make it daylight. But then it could be a whole different story but it definitely did happen at some point. lol
    The only time I remember this type of story happening was in X-men 92' when Dracula was being an ass.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

I figured someone would recall and tell us
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-03-2022 at 04:10 PM.

I figured someone would recall and tell us
    lol just call me robin thicke because sometimes my facts be having blurred lines.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-03-2022 at 04:16 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    The only time I remember this type of story happening was in X-men 92' when Dracula was being an ass.

ahhh appreciate it. I know it was in something i read recently. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Do you have scan?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Do you have scan?
    I couldn't find it either after reading the event again, and i only reaffirmed that x of swords was really a very disappointing event almost at the level of lives and deaths. Like what was that? At least it's what I will call a necessary evil so we get the arakkii but God was that hot garbage.