Page 478 of 833 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    I sent you a message
    After your message all I could think of was doris day song, que Sera sera, what will be will be. But after this I believe the whole bp hate on this thread will cool down. The bp thread tho, yikes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    After your message all I could think of was doris day song, que Sera sera, what will be will be. But after this I believe the whole bp hate on this thread will cool down. The bp thread tho, yikes.

It’s about to get real ugly soon on that thread lol.

Astonishing Member

I mean, this issue of BP did bring Shuri back to the Mute Zones, so I wonder if we'll see her friend/potential love interest Muti return. He was a powerful mutant technopath introduced in the 2018 Shuri solo series, and helped Shuri and Storm deal with an alien threat to the Wakandan plain of ancestral memories. I really liked him and have been hoping to see him return somewhere.

i mean damn, who thought the best thing about a bp book would be at least storm didn't kick him when he was down already. i mean WOW, they brought the whole community in to wear tchalla a$$ down. Thank god it's over, but he didn't deserve all that. Talk about a plot just dropping and taking control. She can't forgive him, it's over. I hope she does not appear there again, i hope tchalla don't appear there again. they wrote him dirty.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It’s about to get real ugly soon on that thread lol.
    I mean, we are already beat down to the ground. It can't really get much worse.

We basically lost the character. Between Coates, Chadwicks death, and now Ridley... he's been stomped to the ground and stripped of everything that any fan of his would want.

I don't think there is another solo character at Marvel where you get 7 years of comics just talking about how shitty he is lol.

i mean WOW, they brought the whole community in to wear tchalla a$$ down.
    I mean, yeah, basically.

And for no good reason. Story telling wise, this is just stupid.

the PM acts like hes a dictator, the MA hate him (despite Coates pulling them back into the fold in Season 2), Omo hates him, the Mute Zone people don't seem to like anyone, the HZ turned on him because???? (we still don't know really lol), Storm is done,

Shuri and I guess Okoye (mentioned quickly) seem to be the only people that can tolerate to be around him.

And remember... it si aBlack Panther book... written for Black Panther fans. And this is what they think people want?

Dr. Doom is a straight up racist dictator and gets written more heroic than T'challa. Namor drowns civilians every couple months and gets written more heroic than T'challa.

They have taken the only prominent Black Male character at Marvel and made him into an ineffectual, hated, demasculinized, worthless POS

EDIT: sorry guys I thought I was in the BP thread lol
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-06-2022 at 05:22 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

We basically lost the character. Between Coates, Chadwicks death, and now Ridley... he's been stomped to the ground and stripped of everything that any fan of his would want.

I don't think there is another solo character at Marvel where you get 7 years of comics just talking about how shitty he is lol.

I mean, yeah, basically.

the PM acts like hes a dictator, the MA hate him (despite Coates pulling them back into the fold in Season 2), Omo hates him, the Mute Zone people don't seem to like anyone, the HZ turned on him because???? (we still don't know really lol), Storm is done,

Shuri and I guess Okoye (mentioned quickly) seem to be the only people that can tolerate to be around him.

And remember... it si aBlack Panther book... written for Black Panther fans. And this is what they think people want?

Dr. Doom is a straight up racist dictator and gets written more heroic than T'challa. Namor drowns civilians every couple months and gets written more heroic than T'challa.

They have taken the only prominent Black Male character at Marvel and made him into an ineffectual, hated, demasculinized, worthless POS

Preach brother man, preach

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I mean, yeah, basically.

What’s crazy is John Ridley is no where to be found lol. It’s like he knows this book is bad and is hiding. Horrible writer

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I mean, this issue of BP did bring Shuri back to the Mute Zones, so I wonder if we'll see her friend/potential love interest Muti return. He was a powerful mutant technopath introduced in the 2018 Shuri solo series, and helped Shuri and Storm deal with an alien threat to the Wakandan plain of ancestral memories. I really liked him and have been hoping to see him return somewhere.

You’re talking about manifold. I like him as well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i mean damn, who thought the best thing about a bp book would be at least storm didn't kick him when he was down already. i mean WOW, they brought the whole community in to wear tchalla a$$ down. Thank god it's over, but he didn't deserve all that. Talk about a plot just dropping and taking control. She can't forgive him, it's over. I hope she does not appear there again, i hope tchalla don't appear there again. they wrote him dirty.

I don’t want John Ridley writing Storm, I’m glad they went their ways, but everyone is to harsh to tchalla lol like dang. How storm not forgive him for this tchalla left her for dead with dr doom lol. John is a horrible writer.

And the X-men book and this book really dont match lol. X-men how is tchalla the BP and in his book that’s not the case lol

I don’t want John Ridley writing Storm, I’m glad they went their ways, but everyone is to harsh to tchalla lol like dang. How storm not forgive him for this tchalla left her for dead with dr doom lol. John is a horrible writer.

And the X-men book and this book really dont match lol. X-men how is tchalla the BP and in his book that’s not the case lol
    Me either. This was actually worse than coates. I say that because i wasn't expecting this to actually hit me like it did. Like i'm no shipper or what not but i think the worst part of this issue is this is the first time despite all the things that were done that Storm showed pity for tchalla. And i feel that is the overall feeling that was trying to get across, we should pity this broken man, and given where the story was and the shift that actually does make me a little mad. Like i don't often get in my feelings over comics but this one was nasty.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Incredible Member

Me either. This was actually worse than coates. I say that because i wasn't expecting this to actually hit me like it did. Like i'm no shipper or what not but i think the worst part of this issue is this is the first time despite all the things that were done that Storm showed pity for tchalla. And i feel that is the overall feeling that was trying to get across, we should pity this broken man, and given where the story was and the shift that actually does make me a little mad. Like i don't often get in my feelings over comics but this one was nasty.

No pity no respect. Truly broken but who knows, John might just write for a come back. Because this was horrible.

Astonishing Member

You’re talking about manifold. I like him as well.
    Err, no? I love Manifold, but he's not who I'm talking about. Eden Fesi is from Australia and speaks to the universe in order to teleport and accomplish other feats. The character I'm referring to here is a Wakandan mutant with technopathic powers who goes by Xabbu Sulaweyo aka Muti. He was in the 2018 Shuri series, mostly issues nine and ten. They're completely different characters.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Err, no? I love Manifold, but he's not who I'm talking about. Eden Fesi is from Australia and speaks to the universe in order to teleport and accomplish other feats. The character I'm referring to here is a Wakandan mutant with technopathic powers who goes by Xabbu Sulaweyo aka Muti. He was in the 2018 Shuri series, mostly issues nine and ten. They're completely different characters.

They’re the same person . Manifold is Eden. I love Eden character with John Ridley he not writing that type of story. Eden and shuri are cute together

They’re the same person . Manifold is Eden. I love Eden character with John Ridley he not writing that type of story. Eden and shuri are cute together
    They are not the same character. Ridley was flirting with Manifold and Shuri in his current run but during coates but in shuri's own run there was a character Shuri was dating that was a techno path and was a completely different person. i believe he was in the issue where storm experienced the spores.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Incredible Member

They are not the same character. Ridley was flirting with Manifold and Shuri in his current run but during coates but in shuri's own run there was a character Shuri was dating that was a techno path and was a completely different person. i believe he was in the issue where storm experienced the spores.

They are the same person D9F31E2E-35F0-4BBB-B292-0F680075A502.jpg