Page 482 of 833 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Tchalla about to run back… just give it some time, lol but I’m not even upset about it.

As long as it’s not Wolverine Or some weirdo type stuff I don’t care.
    Oh my God can they just not? His personality and hers are not compatible pair that with the fact that they are literal gesds of states on a galactic level and that gaping chasm is made a zillion times worse. T'chala will always choose wakanda over storn, storm will always chose arakko/krakoa over him. Its simply what it is. They can be friends but lovers and I a relationship? No please. Let this die let storm get someone New someone who will adore her and not make contingencies against her. Someone she can actually trust.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Oh my God can they just not? His personality and hers are not compatible pair that with the fact that they are literal gesds of states on a galactic level and that gaping chasm is made a zillion times worse. T'chala will always choose wakanda over storn, storm will always chose arakko/krakoa over him. Its simply what it is. They can be friends but lovers and I a relationship? No please. Let this die let storm get someone New someone who will adore her and not make contingencies against her. Someone she can actually trust.
    Nova seemed pretty eager to stay on Arakko so maybe she’ll give him a chance lol. But I think he got back with Gamora so who knows.

Honestly I don’t think Ewing is gonna focus much on Ororo’s love life. The book already has so many moving parts I don’t see him introducing a romantic subplot, nor would I be particularly care to read one. He seems to be returning to Claremont Storm x5, where her defining characteristic is her love of freedom and her strong will, I kinda think everything else is gonna be put on the back burner as we see her represent mutantkind on the galactic stage.

But this development is good for Storm. Editorial interference or not, Ridley is a mediocre writer and Storm didn’t need her brand diluted by him pairing her with T’Challa. And hopefully this means all those mutants they keep trying to shove into Wakanda can stay away and never return lol. Never cared for Muti, Manifold, or Gentle as part of Wakandan society.
    Last edited by chief12d; 07-06-2022 at 11:29 AM.

Don't get it twisted people, Ororo and T'Challa are endgame for Marvel.

These trails and tribulations just make it more interesting in the end.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member

I’m sorry that’s just how they’re writing. It’s a forever circle they’re just the type of characters that don’t get over each other. It makes them interesting my opinion. I can’t see storm with anyone else the same with tchalla,

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Factssssss they have to see the bigger picture

X2! Let that beat up horse die already.

Mighty Member

Factssssss they have to see the bigger picture
    The bigger picture in your dreams? Their relationship is dead and buried, let it stay that way. The majority of fans don't want that toxic mess.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That gawd-awful shit was Rogue and Remy's schtick for decades and was tired and dead a loooong time ago. Storm deserves better than that Real Housewives of Krakoa garbage.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    The bigger picture in your dreams? Their relationship is dead and buried, let it stay that way. The majority of fans don't want that toxic mess.

You mean the Minority of people

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

these are my thoughts which is why I'm not concerned.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    I'm pretty sure the next writer (maybe even this one) will disagree with you.

Think about all this conversation you guys are having right now...
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 07-06-2022 at 02:00 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Perhaps Im not claiming anything though but from said podcast i really think editorials shouldn't have invited him back he never was interested anyways -- i havent gone back how low Coates' version was coz I believe this was met with the same first series drawback but it improved eventually but Im not sure either I can trust Ridley -- at least Coates respected Ororo from the first time she appeared thus the love
    yes Coates definitely appreciated and respected her character.

Basically Storm is more hurt then mad. She feel that since she the sol of mars she can’t be with someone like tchalla. Lol which make sense she told him I’ll always care for you as a friend but we can’t be together as partners Tchalla gave up everything lol I think that was a turn off for her lol idk. But I can see tchalla later begging her to come back. They basically destroyed this man.

yes it wouldn't be the first time he begged her to get back together but this was so forced. the made up character that he only really loved? all of it was contrived they wanted it to end and as Coates said that is ok. I do think at some point they will get back together.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’m really starting to think that Ridleys run is so awful due to editorial mandates that the comics align with the upcoming movie. Because when you look at interviews he did before the first issue he seemed to genuinely like T’Challa. Add in those delays before the run dropped and things are really looking fishy.

But Jesus man, this is the first Black superhero in mainstream comics. A character that is literally Black history and Marvel is treating him like this? It’s like Chadwick was the only at Marvel that gave a shit about this character. I guess one silver lining to all this is that Storm will be spared from this nonsense for the foreseeable future. Hopefully this is truly the end of this relationship.
    im not giving Ridley a pass but I see ur point. aside from that I agree with all of this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm pretty sure the next writer (maybe even this one) will disagree with you
    who are the majority of fans this poster keeps referring to lolol.

review by aipt on the issue.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/07/06/bl...ther-7-review/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2022 at 02:04 PM.

IÂ’m sorry thatÂ’s just how theyÂ’re writing. ItÂ’s a forever circle theyÂ’re just the type of characters that donÂ’t get over each other. It makes them interesting my opinion. I canÂ’t see storm with anyone else the same with tchalla,
    Ehhh looks like marvel cant even get a grasp on tachala as charchter let alone have him be with someone like ororo. Time for her to look for someone else. And this will be a problem that will persist for a very long long time. As even BP fans have pointed out to me today that coates kinda did wrong by tachala. Something I had never really considered until now as I only focused on what he did for storm.

Ehhh on another note we are very likely going to get confirmation as to weather this is artistic liberty or actual foreshadowing next week.

portrait_uncanny.jpg

I say it is artistic liberty.