Page 489 of 833 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Exactly to me the way this entire conversation has become tchororo is really weird to me. There is something far worse happening to bp as a charchter by the powers that be. Something very sinister. Storm not being tachala is a non factor to me, she will be with whomever she wants to be with end of story right now she dpesnt want to be with tachala because of all shenanigans... that's is more than ohk, will they come back together? I dont know. Will they give her another love interest who is more than powerful enough to keep up with her? Likely. Hey all you know storm might end up with one of the night members of the great ring. I dont care who she is with so far as they give that relationship the necessary development and respect that is needed for someone like storm. But to me after the AVX revelations? Tachala having protocols against his own wife? Yeah I realized that they being together ain't gonna work especially when you consider the sheer weight of the mantles upon them and who they are deep down. Maybe this goes against the black love grain most are striving for ororo, but her getting a new love interest won't be unpopular quiet the opposite infact especially when people were gushing over death in xof swords till he revealed he was a rotten cheater through and through, in and out. In the end people know storm as storm, unlike most of her other big female contemporaries is defined by no man, she is storm like wonder woman is wonder woman. Yes they have relationships and all but they are first and foremost who they are... another thing I hated was when they used to address her as queen of wakanda or after former queen of wakanda, like I am sorry do you not know who is before you? You think she is only tachala's wife or ex? The F? Show some motherf*cking respect.
    Lets have a rest from the romantic relationships Storm cant handle while she reigns as Regent of Sol....shall we?? I have two targets moving forward -- the day she slaps Brand, and the day we find out who wins the battle between Isca The Unbeaten and Storm The Indomitable oh I really really really wish Ewing is not just teasing us...

Well DAMN! This thread exploded. I will say this - I am probably one of the few who likes this overall story, but I haven’t had a cuance to read #7 yet. Just a brief perusal. I will say the polarized reactions in the thread has me excited to read it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    WHO CARES LOL DANG YOU ACTING LIKE MARVELS PAYING YOU TO DEBATE PEOPLE. lol at the end of the day Coates is no more storm and tchalla is no more their shories have been told. It’s time for some new ones.
    Yall are very impressive... you give obvious trolls the time and energy, like I cant. Sometimes you have to realize that the hate is deep rooted and infects everything. They hate bp and that's cool good for them I like him because I can recognise what he is and what he has done for african american culture. He is the first black superhero in mainstream comics so I have been told. A pioneer like storm made sense that they pair them but looks like they cant write a good story with them to save their life. Maybe they will write them better as friends now. Wakanda and krakoa should really be allies on most if not all issues. And wakanda can teach a thing or two to krakoa about nation building and politics. This whole wakanda doesnt recognise krakoa angie was a huh? To me.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yall are very impressive... you give obvious trolls the time and energy, like I cant. Sometimes you have to realize that the hate is deep rooted and infects everything. They hate bp and that's cool good for them I like him because I can recognise what he is and what he has done for african american culture. He is the first black superhero in mainstream comics so I have been told. A pioneer like storm made sense that they pair them but looks like they cant write a good story with them to save their life. Maybe they will write them better as friends now. Wakanda and krakoa should really be allies on most if not all issues. And wakanda can teach a thing or two to krakoa about nation building and politics. This whole wakanda doesnt recognise krakoa angie was a huh? To me.
    I completely agree with all of this. I need to do better with ignoring and not giving energy to foolishness.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Lets have a rest from the romantic relationships Storm cant handle while she reigns as Regent of Sol....shall we?? I have two targets moving forward -- the day she slaps Brand, and the day we find out who wins the battle between Isca The Unbeaten and Storm The Indomitable oh I really really really wish Ewing is not just teasing us...
    Like the Goddess has intergalactic affairs to worry about three different councils to juggle and an entire galaxy's economy resting in her. The romantic plots can wait!

Yes I feel storm will fight and beat isca or at least be a problem to her... irresistible force meet immovable object. Which untruth storm is an immovable object of a charachter quite ironic given how ste is sky themed in name and power yet very grounded and regal in personality. His statement on the podcast about how powerful can she get is one that made me very excited, and the fact that he stressed that he is not just saying that to make stork stand happy but it's a legit question just how powerful is this woman. And with how abstract Ewing is I have no doubt we are going to be blown away by what we get. Like what is weather to ewing turns out it's a very abstract thing.... read this

so basically in ultimates 2 it is snowing in deep space adam asks how that ie possible and Monica using cosmic awareness states that it is literally nothing solid absence, they soon learn that the snow is remnants of a universe destroyed eroded gone! Its sooo abstract it manifest as snow aka cold or entropy heat death. It was very brilliant issue and that scene cemented to me that ewing can really cook up a storm if he puts his mind to it and from reports he is literally brainstorming so here is to hoping he gives us the strongest elemental manipulator in marvel, because hell if thor can create winds strong enough to tear reality apart or even hurricanes soo fast they render space and time meaningless who's to say what storm the omega of weather manipulation can do. I want storm to be a goddess they claim her to be both in name and in power
    These are the panels from the issue.

Screenshot_20220707-061438_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220707-061622_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220707-061724_Chrome.jpg

Ultimates vol 2 by ewing I think its issue 2 or 3.
    Last edited by Reigna; 07-06-2022 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I completely agree with all of this. I need to do better with ignoring and not giving energy to foolishness.
    Exactly my friend that energy is better spent elsewhere.

Lols is this really the lowest comic book score, do you guys know anything other comic that reached this critics score? I mean maybe Ridley is really after a Razzie? Coz oscars is not enough ahahah --

This is the Storm appreciation thread so go back to appreciating Storm plz

Also there is nothing "weird" about LGBT+ relationships so let's also cut that sort of rhetoric out as well.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Y'all gotta check out this article... the fastest cosmic winds are measured at 20,000,000 miles per hour. Imagine if Storm made an "Cosmic Hurricane".
    https://www.space.com/14641-black-ho...mph-winds.html
    Last edited by The Regent; 07-07-2022 at 09:54 AM.

Hahaha cant help but think her mohawk is a statement that may include -- I just broke up with Tchalla ahahah \(゚ー゚\)(ノ^_^)ノ〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Like im not that very very happy about the news but this time around its one of acceptable circumstance so im not devastated either -- she is still Regent of Sol nd while its very subtle Tchalla is still the emperor of IGW -- id Rather have them broken up than Ridley continued to pen them -- his level of disorganized toxicity knows no bounds -- im still shook by the critic score of 2 per aipt and I really thik its the first of its kind (correct me if im wrong) -- I am just gonna enjoy how Storm rules Arakko for now and how Tchalla picks himself up (yes I still do respect him too) there's no need to be bitter at her ex even Storm isnt so let me just share this and see y'all on Xmen red eve
    Disclaimer just found this online (~‾▿‾)~
    FB_IMG_1657212384247.jpg
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 07-07-2022 at 10:00 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Y'all gotta check out this article... the fastest cosmic winds are measured at 20,000,000 miles per hour. Imagine if Storm made an "Cosmic Hurricane".
    https://www.space.com/14641-black-ho...mph-winds.html
    That would be cool. I mean why not. She already makes Cosmic Lightning.

Incredible Member

Tchalla listening to one wish lol by Ray J

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Hahaha cant help but think her mohawk is a statement that may include -- I just broke up with Tchalla ahahah \(゚ー゚\)(ノ^_^)ノ〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Like im not that very very happy about the news but this time around its one of acceptable circumstance so im not devastated either -- she is still Regent of Sol nd while its very subtle Tchalla is still the emperor of IGW -- id Rather have them broken up than Ridley continued to pen them -- his level of disorganized toxicity knows no bounds -- im still shook by the critic score of 2 per aipt and I really thik its the first of its kind (correct me if im wrong) -- I am just gonna enjoy how Storm rules Arakko for now and how Tchalla picks himself up (yes I still do respect him too) there's no need to be bitter at her ex even Storm isnt so let me just share this and see y'all on Xmen red eve
    Disclaimer just found this online (~‾▿‾)~
    FB_IMG_1657212384247.jpg
    Last edited by BPStorm2; 07-07-2022 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Tchalla listening to one wish lol by Ray J

Lols thanks for that music I was looking for the inspiration for my next dance class -- i love it (~‾▿‾)~ sorry for the oversharing-- lols this ship still inspires -- one way or another that's all im saying
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 07-07-2022 at 11:30 AM.

TiLl ThE BaBy's BoRn... till ThE BaBy's BORN!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    That would be cool. I mean why not. She already makes Cosmic Lightning.
    What's crazy to me is this stuff is possible even without her Godhood... I understand what Al wing means when he questioned the difference between being a god and having God like power. To me the only difference for Storm would be for example a naturally occurring lightning bolt maxes out at 50,000 degrees while an magical lightning bolt could be 100,000,000 degrees or however hot she wishes it to be. How would you differentiate the two?