Page 503 of 833 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't know why but i feel genesis shows up or something happens that the only way for Isca to win is to lose her seat since she's holding it for someone else. Either that or she doesn't die because if she does thats another seat that needs filled. OH the intrigue. Change your mind and the wonders you see. Yay.
    Yeah I feel genesis is going to show up. This is going to be a whole vulcan pre issue #2 situation.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    This is so random, particularly when talking about mutants thousands of years old, but I really want to know which one is the big sis: Isca or Genesis.
    I think genesis is the older sister. She was always touted as the head of the house hold even being ahead of apocalypse himself. They are African so they have a reverence for the elderly I assume. Bit it could be opposite. Either way they are very interesting to think about. Like who was their mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I think genesis is the older sister. She was always touted as the head of the house hold even being ahead of apocalypse himself. They are African so they have a reverence for the elderly I assume. Bit it could be opposite. Either way they are very interesting to think about. Like who was their mother.
    I definitely agree. I mean i'm going just from the having siblings aspect and Genesis just got that older sister vibe and i don't know i kind of feel the story has a nice energy in my mind with the older sister being betrayed by her baby sis who is on arrako holding her seat for her but will she even want to see her thing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Yeah exactly, I would love seeing more of their backstory explored. Like, I'm also curious where Apocalypse sits age-wise, compared to them. Was he already established as a mutant leader when he met them, or was it the other way around and Genesis was more established on Okkara or something? And like, the White Sword mocked Death, reminding him he knew him when he was just a baby at his mother Genesis' knee, so I'm curious where he fits in all of that, was he like, an old family friend before Okkara split? The way he turned on Arakko, NOT to side with Amenth, but just because he felt betrayed by being left out there alone with his Hundred Companions, without the other Arakkii coming to relieve him, and so he just started killing Amenthi demons AND any Arakkii mutants he encountered....like, there's pain and betrayal there, and that makes me think that once upon a time, he had deep ties with the sisters too.

Oh yeah forgot about this, ewing said that in issue 7 there will be a speech that will blow people away. I hope it is storm giving this speech addressing sol for the folloshmes that transpired.

Yeah exactly, I would love seeing more of their backstory explored. Like, I'm also curious where Apocalypse sits age-wise, compared to them. Was he already established as a mutant leader when he met them, or was it the other way around and Genesis was more established on Okkara or something? And like, the White Sword mocked Death, reminding him he knew him when he was just a baby at his mother Genesis' knee, so I'm curious where he fits in all of that, was he like, an old family friend before Okkara split? The way he turned on Arakko, NOT to side with Amenth, but just because he felt betrayed by being left out there alone with his Hundred Companions, without the other Arakkii coming to relieve him, and so he just started killing Amenthi demons AND any Arakkii mutants he encountered....like, there's pain and betrayal there, and that makes me think that once upon a time, he had deep ties with the sisters too.
    Like sooo much lore it's crazy, I really hope ewing really goes there and does that.

Oh yeah forgot about this, ewing said that in issue 7 there will be a speech that will blow people away. I hope it is storm giving this speech addressing sol for the folloshmes that transpired.
    This is a very big battle, and it makes perfect sense to have the voice of the Solar System speaking.

Hell, mid-October that's a long wait.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

This is so random, particularly when talking about mutants thousands of years old, but I really want to know which one is the big sis: Isca or Genesis.
    isca is definitely the younger sister. she acts like a spoiled brat no shade to any younger siblings in the forum lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I found out that the last issue of Judgment Day was released on the same day as Red Issue 7.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    bish where you been hiding???
    Lol, I've been lurking.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lol, I've been lurking.
    oooooooh i need u to come out of lurk mode boo. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oooooooh i need u to come out of lurk mode boo. lol
    Lol yes mam! I've just been busy with work but I do make time to try and stay updated with the chatter on the forum.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Oh bitch!

Attachment 122788

I am shaking crying throwing up!
    INDEED! YYYAAASSSS!

Oooooo this could epic be if the cover is really reflecting a showdown. I would love to see Storm creatively weave a cat’s cradle with her powers to whcih Isca has no choice but to yield…or simply let Ororo kill her. These event has me all kinds of f$&*’d up. What will it cost to defeat Uranos? Do Storm and Magneto retain their seats? Does this change them with respect to the direction Arakko needs to take? Meaning it is no longer a time for peace��? It is time for war with the mofoz who orchestrated the attack? Who gets the Seat of victory? Part of me wants it to the Fisher King. Does this event constitute a win or loss, since that could mean Magneto or the Victory Seat may lead the GR. I’m a mess!
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 07-14-2022 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Atrocious spelling and grammar errors

Oh bitch!

Attachment 122788

I am shaking crying throwing up!
    I can see Isca has her sword drawn and that Storm is freezing her as ice is forming on Isca's head. By the way what are those gold strings going through Storm's hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lol yes mam! I've just been busy with work but I do make time to try and stay updated with the chatter on the forum.
    as long as you trying u get a pass (^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I can see Isca has her sword drawn and that Storm is freezing her as ice is forming on Isca's head. By the way what are those gold strings going through Storm's hair?

I believe its the chains from her jacket