Page 505 of 833 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You know thinking about it further and with isca potentially off the council I would not be surprised if despite not being a omega due to his future knowledge etc. And Ewing hinting 8 is a huge issue for cable that he may take the seat of victory. Who better to strategize and maybe what we are seeing now adds up to why he gets it. He definitely has a plan in the works.
    I know that Only Mutants specifically, Omegas can be on the Great Ring.

But, I would like for Richard Rider, Nova to be on the Council. That would be interesting and a good shake up.

Incredible Member

Wouldn't that be colonialism? Arakko for Arakkis dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I know that Only Mutants specifically, Omegas can be on the Great Ring.

But, I would like for Richard Rider, Nova to be on the Council. That would be interesting and a good shake up.
    That actually would make a good shake up and if storm wins the seat it makes sense she could appoint someone. May even give the novas a local home base.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

That actually would make a good shake up and if storm wins the seat it makes sense she could appoint someone. May even give the novas a local home base.
    Exactly. Why not? Richard made a great 1st impression on her. And agreed to let him stay on Arakko.

So, if the Great Ring IS in fact going through some Changes. HELL My pick for the Seat of Victory would be Nova. He is a great tactician, he can win battles I say him. LOL.

But of course that may not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Wouldn't that be colonialism? Arakko for Arakkis dammit!
    Exactly, it they want council seats they can go press the quiet council about that. Many many arakkii omega or not must be considered before adding a krakoan.

Exactly. Why not? Richard made a great 1st impression on her. And agreed to let him stay on Arakko.

So, if the Great Ring IS in fact going through some Changes. HELL My pick for the Seat of Victory would be Nova. He is a great tactician, he can win battles I say him. LOL.

But of course that may not happen.
    I guess **** kobak neverheld's drag right? Why on earth will she give the second highest seat on arakko, the seat if the head of the great ring to Richard rider? Like make it make sense. Also you cant appoint someone to the seat they have to fight for it. I doubt the great ring will respect one who just got it because ororo gave it to him. We dont even know if isca will lose, for all we know genesis will come back because it is the way isca will win against storm on the seat issue. He can advice her on the side but sit on the great ring and speak for arakkii? Tf? When did he come?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Exactly, it they want council seats they can go press the quiet council about that. Many many arakkii omega or not must be considered before adding a krakoan.
    I really want Ewing to introduce a couple of Arakki omegas who aren't on the Great Ring, because as of right now, all the Arakkii omegas we know of already have seats.....so I think that contributes to people talking up Krakoan prospects...because any time we talk about turnover on the Ring, or current members dying or losing challenges, Krakoan omegas are the only NAMES we have, to consider as alternatives. Introduce a few more omegas not on the Ring, and that opens up so many possibilities, as we can then more easily contemplate what omegas on Arakko might be aiming to challenge someone or get on the Great Ring.

(Like for instance, aside from Genesis who's in Amenth, the literal only other omega we know of that's Arakkii, is Uqesh, who is currently just a head, and that's a big part of why I'm hoping Legion of X will result in him somehow getting a body back, because I could so see Uqesh challenging for a seat if someone dies in Judgment Day, and Uqesh and Ora Serrata as rivals on the Great Ring would be EVERYTHING to me. I wonder if Uqesh's power isn't just to summon gods, that's just like, the most extreme or impressive use of it, and his power is actually omega level summoning, as in he can summon or conjure anything or anyone he thinks of, while his rival and opposite number, Ora Serrata, has the power of omega level banishment, and can banish or destroy anything or anyone she looks at. That would be a really nice symmetry to them, IMO).

I guess **** kobak neverheld's drag right? Why on earth will she give the second highest seat on arakko, the seat if the head of the great ring to Richard rider? Like make it make sense. Also you cant appoint someone to the seat they have to fight for it. I doubt the great ring will respect one who just got it because ororo gave it to him. We dont even know if isca will lose, for all we know genesis will come back because it is the way isca will win against storm on the seat issue. He can advice her on the side but sit on the great ring and speak for arakkii? Tf? When did he come?
    yeah. lol. reading your post it's like. i get caught up sometimes too. lol. maybe create a guardians or a imperial guard for storm. i think sometimes i tend to blend storm's role on arrako and her role as the queen of sol and how the council affects that so maybe there needs to be a more clearly defined line in the two where we get to see more of differences and perhaps there needs to be a different council she is on besides the galatic or attending diplomatic meetings because right now the two are kind of tied together in my mind but they really shouldn't be. so i guess that would be my criticism of red.

very fair and good point.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Oh, absolutely **** Kobak Bye. Make it make sense? It makes perfect sense.

Let's consider that MAYBE Nova was fighting along side the Mutants of Arakko or anything of that nature during the Eternal attack. The Solicit said changes were going to be made starting from the top. Let's consider the possibility that an outsider(Nova) fought really hard for them and the Mutants of Arakko AND the Great Ring noticed. And we don't know if Genesis is even coming back there has not been ANY form of mention or indication or even a hint that MAYBE we will see them. Nova is a good choice to be on the Seat of Victory I mean he's got the power and a great tactical mind. Let him speak for Arakki. This is just my choice not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I wouldn't have minded Madelyne Pryor going to Arakko and making a name for herself there, instead of the Limbo storyline, and I maintain if Jean's an omega so is her literal genetic counterpart, and Maddy challenging for a seat on the Great Ring just to make waves and piss off people back on Krakoa, while allowing opportunities to revitalize and explore her complicated history with Ororo, who she has at times been both an enemy and a friend with....I'd much rather something like that than Cable on the Great Ring, but I think that ship has safely sailed and its not in the cards either.

But I do agree that the entire point of Ewing's narrative about Arakkii destiny being shaped by the Arakkii people is further undermined the more Krakoans you give a seat, so I'm fine with capping it at Storm and Magneto. At the absolutely most I could see up to three Krakoans on the GR, for the visibility/popularity boost of known omega mutants vs new Arakkii characters, at least as far as readers are concerned, but like, that would be it for me. I don't think you can ever justify having more than three GR seats filled by Krakoans without busting half the themes of the story.
    Maddy I get she won't win but I would love to see that development, it will bring more layers to the whole ororo Jean sisterhood thing. And yes maddie is an omega level mutant she is literally Jean's exact copy. It would have been more interesting than the whole limbo arc they have her on. But its whatever. Cable on the other hand I dont see it neither do I think the majority of red readers want it. Depositing a blCk woman's seat and giving it to the most straight laced hetero white man you can get in the xmen is something that wont sit well with majority of x fans. Cable works beat as an enforcer / plan executing guy. He has an agenda no doubt but taking a position of power? Well I trust ewing so I know he will do something worth while.

But until your point about the arakki shaping their own destiny, yes! 100 percent this. But the seats the krakoans can fill is already up... you cant give a krakoan the genesis seat aka the seat of victory that is the head of the great ring's seat a sacred cornerstone to the arakki. Storm even taking the regent seat brought ire upon her, she literally had to fight day in day out to prove she was of arakkii and it wants until she beat tarn did she start to gain their favor, but even then the challenges didnt stop as brand noted in sword 9. Magneto mindful that he is overstepping by vying for a seat but having to simply because if he didnt brand will win and tarn will still be lose. He felt he owed the arakkii this as a service to them a service that was most welcomed and done in a very respectful manner. The rest of the seats except maybe above us and below us represent something grave and fundamental to the arakii. History, arts, law, victory, stalemate, then the three night seats. A krakoan taking any of these or worse richard Rider will be very weird.
    Last edited by Reigna; 07-15-2022 at 01:38 PM.

Let's consider that MAYBE Nova was fighting along side the Mutants of Arakko or anything of that nature during the Eternal attack. The Solicit said changes were going to be made starting from the top. Let's consider the possibility that an outsider(Nova) fought really hard for them and the Mutants of Arakko AND the Great Ring noticed. And we don't know if Genesis is even coming back there has not been ANY form of mention or indication or even a hint that MAYBE we will see them. Nova is a good choice to be on the Seat of Victory I mean he's got the power and a great tactical mind. Let him speak for Arakki. This is just my choice not yours.
    You know Storm and the Guardians of Sol by Al Ewing and Juann Cabal as a companion book to Red has a nice ring to it.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

You know Storm and the Guardians of Sol by Al Ewing and Juann Cabal as a companion book to Red has a nice ring to it.
    I like your Idea of an Imperial Guard.

That does sound more interesting......

I am confusion of this post... like I have no words. Low key making me root for isca because of richard is her possible replacement, then **** that.
    Is this what you really think? I see.

Attachment 122836
    Last edited by Reigna; 07-15-2022 at 01:54 PM.

I am confusion of this post... like I have no words. Low key making me root for isca because of richard is her possible replacement, then **** that.
    Is this what you really think? I see.

Attachment 122836
    It's very simple. But if that's how you think of it. Sure.

It's very simple. But if that's how you think of it. Sure.

Good thing isca's omega power is to always win.
    IMG_20220715_102258.jpg
    Last edited by Reigna; 07-15-2022 at 02:14 PM.