Page 511 of 833 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    So says you

Attachment 122944

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I'm not beating the old Jean vs Xavier horse... I'm saying people were acting like Storm's view on the matter expressed in Red was something surprising or brand new when in reality Storms BEEN believed Xavier is the Tp goat.
    It just goes to show how "on it" Al Ewing is with Storm's views.
    OHhh, Yes. I mean Storm is only going based off what she has experienced.

And your right. It Shows that Al knows his Continuity...Storm has always thought this.

Frankly I dont why we are talking about this. Words were thrown around and it's not to everyone's taste. I know I will be pissed if my fave finally got a promotion only to be undermined. But in the end it happened. And that bald bitch has that crown on lock no matter what definition or statement. It's kinda his personality trait, without it well he is just a shitty old man.
    Mam, Xavier is already bald! Please let him keep the strands of hair he has left. Have mercy!

Lol.

But I do agree. Without that title Xavier (for all his feats) is just another telepath. I mean let's just be honest here, the whole "well he has more experience..." is just a bs excuse to prop him up. Jean, kid omega, Rachel, hell even Emma, could all learn every skill and trick Xavier has in a matter of minutes. He could freely give them his vast knowledge and be done with it. Hell IIRC he did it for Rachel when he lost his powers and was basically using her as his proxy.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Sure sir sure... will see if richard rider sits on the seat by issue seven or if literally anyone else does or if even isca is beaten at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I'm not beating the old Jean vs Xavier horse... I'm saying people were acting like Storm's view on the matter expressed in Red was something surprising or brand new when in reality Storms BEEN believed Xavier is the Tp goat.
    It just goes to show how "on it" Al Ewing is with Storm's views.
    Maybe he can tap into storm's logic as to why she is so opposed to using pressure domes or em shields more often
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I can't wait for Storm to WHOOP Some Eternal ASS!!!

*Storm Fighting Eternals*

The X-Men: Well....I think Ororo has this...

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Mam, Xavier is already bald! Please let him keep the strands of hair he has left. Have mercy!

Lol.

But I do agree. Without that title Xavier (for all his feats) is just another telepath. I mean let's just be honest here, the whole "well he has more experience..." is just a bs excuse to prop him up. Jean, kid omega, Rachel, hell even Emma, could all learn every skill and trick Xavier has in a matter of minutes. He could freely give them his vast knowledge and be done with it. Hell IIRC he did it for Rachel when he lost his powers and was basically using her as his proxy.
    Exactly... the girl has nothing going for her beyond that title. It's kinda sad when you think about it. Makes me appreciate what Claremont did for storm. He actually took away the powers and literally said bitch even without these godly elemental powers, sis is still more than enough to be the best x-men leader ever. And for that no one can come for my fave in that category. I am sorry to the other girls who dont have a personality beyond their powerset, I hope it gets better for them soon.

I can't wait for Storm to WHOOP Some Eternal ASS!!!

*Storm Fighting Eternals*

The X-Men: Well....I think Ororo has this...
    I expect feats! Feats on feats! Uranus annoying as he may be is a tough cookie.

Sure sir sure... will see if richard rider sits on the seat by issue seven or if literally anyone else does or if even isca is beaten at all.
    I didn't say HE WAS. I said it would be cool if it went to Richard Rider. That doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I do think Isca IS going to get kicked out. It's random to kick her out right after a BIG Battle. The Fact that Ora Sarrata, Xilo questioned her authority of having a Seat tells me they been wanting her gone for awhile.

I expect feats! Feats on feats! Uranus annoying as he may be is a tough cookie.
    OF COURSE!!! There will be FEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you shall have them. Sayeth the Lord Ewing.

Maybe he can tap into storm's logic as to why she is so opposed to using pressure domes or em shields more often
    Yeah why the hell doesn't she not invest more into defense? Ewing should delve into that. Also I keep saying along with many others, the claustrophobia fucked storm's powers all the way up. I wont be surprised if she discovered she could actually manipulate denser mediums like earth and rock. To use her powers she must mentally merge with the medium she is trying to manipulate and I believe she subconsciously doesnt link to the earth because of her claustrophobia. And because of the static in her mind it is actually difficult for Xavier or any telepath to probe deeper to see the very complex way this claustrophobia affects her abilities. Like ths story literally is writting itself right there.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by Reigna; 07-18-2022 at 01:43 PM.

I didn't say HE WAS. I said it would be cool if it went to Richard Rider. That doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I do think Isca IS going to get kicked out. It's random to kick her out right after a BIG Battle. The Fact that Ora Sarrata, Xilo questioned her authority of having a Seat tells me they been wanting her gone for awhile.

OF COURSE!!! There will be FEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you shall have them. Sayeth the Lord Ewing.
    That's not on you I just hate that's man that all. He irritates me on a spiritual level. But that's beside the point.

Yes I believe that the great ring drama is going to be a thing isca might lose the seat. I dont know but I know like you that the great ring doenst want her there. Cant blame them considering what she did in amenth.

I need the feats bruh I need it! I am in withdrawal, I am not ohk! Ewing I beg you please come through multiple times this event, Amen.

Attachment 122949
    Last edited by Reigna; 07-18-2022 at 01:51 PM.

That's not on you I just hate that's man that all. He irritates me on a spiritual level. But that's beside the point.

Yes I believe that the great ring drama is going to be a thing isca might lose the seat. I dont know but I know like you that the great ring doenst want her there. Cant blame them considering what she did in amenth.
    HAHAHA Ok. Fair Enough. Because I HATE Isca. Genesis I have no problem with. I just DO NOT LIKE Isca. So, I understand if you don't like Richard. That's FAIR.

Well, what OTHER Omega Mutant can we pick that can take that Seat?......

I need the feats bruh I need it! I am in withdrawal, I am not ohk! Ewing I beg you please come through multiple times this event, Amen.

Attachment 122949
    I NEED IT

Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 07-18-2022 at 02:12 PM.

I hear you on that! There is NO reason for her lack of defense. In the real world she would of been sniped by the government long ago.

I love this sooo much, watching this show motherland fort salem and this girl abigail bellwether she is an atmokinetuc, and is soo amazing. Kinda sad that fox couldn't see just how great storm really is. I mean even this budget tv showdemonsreates how powerful this girl is. Her family the bellweatgers are the most powerful weather manipulators in the world in that show.

Honoring the Bellweather name. #MotherlandFortSalem https://t.co/8b0X7PbPTG

I love this sooo much, watching this show motherland fort salem and this girl abigail bellwether she is an atmokinetuc, and is soo amazing. Kinda sad that fox couldn't see just how great storm really is. I mean even this budget tv showdemonsreates how powerful this girl is. Her family the bellweatgers are the most powerful weather manipulators in the world in that show.

Honoring the Bellweather name. #MotherlandFortSalem https://t.co/8b0X7PbPTG
    It was a pretty decent show. that's the one where the witches were controlling their powers using their vocal cords right? I think i watched it sometime last year or so. yeah just clicked on the link that was it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/