Page 514 of 833 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    im not holding my breathe with gillen nope not one bit lol.
    I’m out and sbout so won’t go into detail but will say this…Eve is…intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Please do deets saw some spoilers and cant say I an surprised, they need a shock factor and they got it. Will say one thing though this event can and will likely really hurt the trajectory of xmen red.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Please do deets saw some spoilers and cant say I an surprised, they need a shock factor and they got it. Will say one thing though this event can and will likely really hurt the trajectory of xmen red.
    read it too and let's just say storm gonna have to step her game by a whole lot. status quo not gone cut it girlie
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-19-2022 at 11:01 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sent

read it too and let's just say storm gonna have to step her game by a whole lot. status quo not gone cut it girlie
    Indeed! Good issue. Looking forward to the the mutants’ response.

At least if anything will force her to actually do more than throw around dumb lightning bolts this will be it. But it made me realize something arakko is the new xmansion. The nay sayers were kinda right. Hmmm guess the arakkii were all talk no show. Maybe ewing will redeem them because this doesnt look good.
    Last edited by Reigna; 07-19-2022 at 11:22 PM.

Sent

Indeed! Good issue. Looking forward to the the mutants’ response.
    Thanks windrider will be looking at you my fellow storm fans for deets on this event aside the xred axe issues I dont think I will buy any other book related to this event.

Thanks windrider will be looking at you my fellow storm fans for deets on this event aside the xred axe issues I dont think I will buy any other book related to this event.
    You got it.

Will share more thoughts tomorrow. I’m sure the forum will lively and ready to channel their inner Beatrix Kiddo.

You got it.

Will share more thoughts tomorrow. I’m sure the forum will lively and ready to channel their inner Beatrix Kiddo.
    Like first we get x-men white, and now a poc coded mutant civilization has been g*******d for the nth time. I am really getting tired of this office.

Yo someone slide me deets too!

Edit - Thanks for the deets Wind Rider!
    Last edited by Subliminally; 07-20-2022 at 12:18 AM.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Like first we get x-men white, and now a poc coded mutant civilization has been g*******d for the nth time. I am really getting tired of this office.
    Sounds like my first instincts to stay away based on the tone of the writing was a good one. I think I'm going to stick to my original plans of sitting this out. Not looking forward to the optics at all. And the more I process Gillien work since he been back in the office the less confidence I have in a fair thought out story rather than a plot point.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Reigna we on the same wavelength. Something bout this issue really done rubbed me the wrong way. I KNEW this was gonna interrupt Ewing's story and it did it in the worst way. I don't care how good he is at making crossovers work and salvaging the sh*t. A bunch of the story potential that he's presented us with is gone. And all the naysayers of Arrakko were right. They were just spoilers:
    canon fodder
    end of spoilers

Jwatson yes you are very justified in staying away from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Reigna we on the same wavelength. Something bout this issue really done rubbed me the wrong way. I KNEW this was gonna interrupt Ewing's story and it did it in the worst way. I don't care how good he is at making crossovers work and salvaging the sh*t. A bunch of the story potential that he's presented us with is gone. And all the naysayers of Arrakko were right. They were just spoilers:
    canon fodder
    end of spoilers

Thanks for the heads up. Will definitely be steering clear. But i can't say i'm surprised when one can't create they usually just try to destroy. And i felt the gaslighting coming on particularly heavy with Duggan;s "i just love gillien etc, and he's a great writer." and Gillien's "Ewing's xmen red is one of the best..." which is why i didn't say much. I know what cover looks like.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

canon fodder
    end of spoilers

Its honestly heartbreaking, but it is what it is. That's why we hate when ewing is pulled inti a crossover, his biggest book immortal hulk didnt get a crossover event early on, it was allowed to do it's own thing. Why can't they let ewing just do his own thing. Why do they always have to pull him into these crossovers, because krakoa is not going to get decimated that's not where the shock factor is too many "precious" mutants arakko on the other hand they are essentially fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Will definitely be steering clear. But i can't say i'm surprised when one can't create they usually just try to destroy. And i felt the gaslighting coming on particularly heavy with Duggan;s "i just love gillien etc, and he's a great writer." and Gillien's "Ewing's xmen red is one of the best..." which is why i didn't say much. I know what cover looks like.
    What did storm do in the marvels today. Was it worthwhile or was she background dressing.

Astonishing Member

Reigna we on the same wavelength. Something bout this issue really done rubbed me the wrong way. I KNEW this was gonna interrupt Ewing's story and it did it in the worst way. I don't care how good he is at making crossovers work and salvaging the sh*t. A bunch of the story potential that he's presented us with is gone. And all the naysayers of Arrakko were right. They were just *spoiler*
    Well as a naysayer, i'd like to say that i'm not happy about it either. Albeit i think we should wait until the end of the crossover to see if it sticks or not. If it does you can understandably riot about it and we can be unhappy about Marvel proving us right in our pessimism.