Page 517 of 833 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Storm will be pissed throw some lightning at some robots and then we cut to the main event. Remember this like inferno is a whites only event.
    shhhh there are some storm fans who think she will make a meaningful contribution to this event lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea thats a good question. she wasn't seen fighting for either battle but they could have placed her under some sort of protective custody due to the threat and not wanting to risk her dying having such a position.
    I doubt anyone can hold storm especially when she knows that there is an attack happening on mutant soil. Plus all the telepath are out of commission and the reality warpers are well conveniently missing or background dressing.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I doubt anyone can hold storm especially when she knows that there is an attack happening on mutant soil. Plus all the telepath are out of commission and the reality warpers are well conveniently missing or background dressing.
    she wouldn't go quietly but I see folks looking to protect her just as they tried to do xandra on arrakko
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

shhhh there are some storm fans who think she will make a meaningful contribution to this event lol
    But you have to WAIT! i mean you have to wait for the issue ewing was already writing like that's going to improve the event. Hell if i was gillien i would be like "whoa boy glad a writer like Ewing following up all the lies we told and all i had to do was let the audience know Uranus made it back unharmed after an hour. Thanks Ewing!." And ya'll know i love some Jean but the way the first issue you would think you really would logically think the queen of sol and the actual planet razed would be having a moment throughout the event instead of just wait for red which we already effected.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

We gotta let our brethren dream that I believe but some dreams are just tooo unrealistic, lol. Gotta pull them back for their own good.
    Last edited by Reigna; 07-20-2022 at 01:49 PM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Storm will be pissed throw some lightning at some robots and then we cut to the main event. Remember this like inferno is a whites only event.
    I mean I did say I didn't want Storm ANYWHERE this Event anyway. So, if we don't see her GOOD. Kieron Gillen isn't the BEST for Storm.

So, I think it's best that Storm doesn't get any of this "Whites Only Pie" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But you have to WAIT! i mean you have to wait for the issue ewing was already writing like that's going to improve the event. Hell if i was gillien i would be like "whoa boy glad a writer like Ewing following up all the lies we told and all i had to do was let the audience know Uranus made it back unharmed after an hour. Thanks Ewing!."
    Oh I dint consider what ewing is writing as part if this event, I cant or else I will lose trajectory of x-men red. No I am treating it as direct continuation of issue 4 of red nothing else attached. Gillen wont hurt this book and ewing with his genocidal event.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I mean I did say I didn't want Storm ANYWHERE this Event anyway. So, if we don't see her GOOD. Kieron Gillen isn't the BEST for Storm.

So, I think it's best that Storm doesn't get any of this "Whites Only Pie" LOL
    Beige shade, beige shade, beige shade... only!

Oh I dint consider what ewing is writing as part if this event, I cant or else I will lose trajectory of x-men red. No I am treating it as direct continuation of issue 4 of red nothing else attached. Gillen wont hurt this book and ewing with his genocidal event.
    I'm right here with you. I didn't buy a single comic today though in protest but when Red comes out i will still get Defenders Beyond and the last issue of Marvels eventually but other than that i'm waiting until the rest get on unlimited at this point. Man it's going to be a very light next few months.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Beige shade, beige shade, beige shade... only!
    Adding Storm apparently he wasn't good for 1,000,001 mutants of diverse backgrounds. LOL. But what's left is MAAAAD and they aren't going to take it. LMAO.

Fully expecting this to end with gillien's one true messiah, hope going super saiyan messiah.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

He knew he was about to die let the old girl have this
    ... lol.

But seriously I feel you, it felt like mocking. And the whole thing of we need a god, I am like bitch! you have four gods in this event alone, thor, storm, pheonix and star brand? What you need to build a god for? Ask anyone of them to rewrite your dumb scripture and lest go have some tea.
    The Bold... I just rolled my eyes at that part. The phoenix alone in the hands of a competent host could end this. Never mind the reality warping mutants who are no where to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    The Bold... I just rolled my eyes at that part. The phoenix alone in the hands of a competent host could end this. Never mind the reality warping mutants who are no where to be seen.
    It's the delays for me. I still haven't gotten my issue 3 or 4 in the mail of xmen red and i'm tempted to go read judgement (only thing stopping me i just don't wanna really at this point and so i'll do the right thing and wait) at a site just because. So red and all were delayed just to fall in line with this and they talking about paper shortage but lesser books were shipped.

Last thing i will add though another thing that is more irksome than bothersome is this proved the naysayers to be exactly what they say marvel is. a company incapable of change. Even if sinister dies tomorrow and resets everything the damage has been done, the scale minimized, the "warrior race? puhlease one eternal took them out offscreen." so as someone said it's either a huge illusion, the xmen will have to violate arraki will and bring them back which would mean Storm already failed in honoring their ways right after the conversation, uranus is not uranus and a shapeshifter, or was somehow tricked to believe he finished the job which again would mean arrako fell on their sword because Arraki's rather die than run. Or he wiped them out and on to the next story. Either way there's some humble pie for the warrior race acting like they can defend against well much of anything. Even the avengers managed to outlast a Thanos. But the fap material is real... And that's exactly how i know Gillien is a "good" writer with an agenda ^_-
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-20-2022 at 02:38 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Uranos is insanely powerful. Like reeaaaaaaaly freaking powerful. Of course, he's going to smear folks into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Uranos is insanely powerful. Like reeaaaaaaaly freaking powerful. Of course, he's going to smear folks into the ground.
    One thing I did like was the Eternals acknowledging that conquering Arakko would require their "Big Gun" right off the bat...

BANNED

Use your common sense, I said an alternate dimension. Is evolution not an alternate dimension?
    My eyes and common sense say the comic book "X-Men: Evolution" is an adaptation of X-Men: The Animated Series and is no more interchangeable with the actual pages than the Marvel Cinematic Universe is.
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-20-2022 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.