Page 524 of 833 FirstFirst ... 24424474514520521522523524525526527528534574624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    It's a strange mix of '90s uniform and Mohawk.

Nostalgia from CC. I never say no to nostalgia.
    Really? I think it would have been better if the attire was black. But I guess if it works for some it works. I do think this design will be popular with her white fanbase, it makes her stand out of the cast even more than before. On Twitter most of the people praising the look tend to go white, though some black people have said they dig. It. Just wish that they give us a story with this look.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Really? I think it would have been better if the attire was black. But I guess if it works for some it works. I do think this design will be popular with her white fanbase, it makes her stand out of the cast even more than before. On Twitter most of the people praising the look tend to go white, though some black people have said they dig. It. Just wish that they give us a story with this look.

Yes, black would be better.So I call it strange.

Yeah, if they want to wear it, they should use a story that goes with it.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 07-23-2022 at 06:40 AM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yeah, it looks like Storm is having a good time everywhere except judgment Day.
    I'm good with that.
    I'm not a fan of Gillen's writing nor am I a fan of this event so...while I never want Storm to be front and centre driving every major event/story I'm more than okies that she's on the sidelines for this one.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm good with that.
    I'm not a fan of Gillen's writing nor am I a fan of this event so...while I never want Storm to be front and centre driving every major event/story I'm more than okies that she's on the sidelines for this one.
    Well, to be fair, the vast majority of major events/stories are terrible, and most of the time it's a good thing not to participate.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Exactatiously!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Well, to be fair, the vast majority of major events/stories are terrible, and most of the time it's a good thing not to participate.
    Would be poetic if storm faced uranos tho, considering his name sake the Greek primordialgod of the sky.

Would be poetic if storm faced uranos tho, considering his name sake the Greek primordialgod of the sky.
    Consider issue 5 mentions that nine GR members will face Uranos, and Storm is one of those nine, so she should not be absent.

Consider issue 5 mentions that nine GR members will face Uranos, and Storm is one of those nine, so she should not be absent.
    Oh I dont think all nine will face uranos. Remember storm wasnt there on the attack and likely will deal with what comes after. But I cant wait ti see what ewing has ins tore for her. Also you are right the best thing to do during an event is to not get involved. Wondering which white and lilely male hero will get godhood status to fight the big bad. Hmmm cant seem to place my bet, it's a pale/sausage fest this one.

wearemarvels.jpg

Because they are.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Oh I dont think all nine will face uranos. Remember storm wasnt there on the attack and likely will deal with what comes after. But I cant wait ti see what ewing has ins tore for her. Also you are right the best thing to do during an event is to not get involved. Wondering which white and lilely male hero will get godhood status to fight the big bad. Hmmm cant seem to place my bet, it's a pale/sausage fest this one.
    I actually wish she had been there when the attack took place, perhaps just a little late as usual.Otherwise we would have heard more "You were not here".

I actually wish she had been there when the attack took place, perhaps just a little late as usual.Otherwise we would have heard more "You were not here".
    Since the gates were destroyed I imagine storm will make a very big entrance unto arakko. Like I said imagine arakko enapthically calling out to her as they are under siege and she hears it her riding a solar flare all the way to mars at millions of miles an hour and descending unto the planet in a blazing fury of glory being lasted because solar flares though fast take more time unlike light. But alas a fan can dream.

Since the gates were destroyed I imagine storm will make a very big entrance unto arakko. Like I said imagine arakko enapthically calling out to her as they are under siege and she hears it her riding a solar flare all the way to mars at millions of miles an hour and descending unto the planet in a blazing fury of glory being lasted because solar flares though fast take more time unlike light. But alas a fan can dream.
    I would love this. Creating and then Riding a flare wave would be epic and very creative. I am hoping operating from Mars will allow Storm chances to tap into the cosmic medium. It offers so much opportunity to tap into stars and other forces she may not get to due possible impacts/consequences to planetary atmospheres.

The fastest cosmic winds measured have been 20 million mph from a black hole... Mars at it's closest distance is only 33.9 million miles, at it's current distance it's 109 million miles away. It's definitely doable regardless... or better yet she'd ride the magnetic fields and arrive in seconds, the only problem would be her perception at those speeds but she should be able to speed up her neurons considerably.
    Last edited by The Regent; 07-23-2022 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    The fastest cosmic winds measured have been 20 million mph from a black hole... Mars at it's closest distance is only 33.9 million miles, at it's current distance it's 109 million miles away. It's definitely doable regardless... or better yet she'd ride the magnetic fields and arrive in seconds, the only problem would be her perception at those speeds but she should be able to speed up her neurons considerably.
    I would love to see all of that happen for several reasons:

-Solar travel that isn't dependent on Krakoa's flower portals.

-Her precise control is clearly shown since she's riding cosmic winds and not destroying the atmosphere of the planet as she lands.

-Her immunity to EXTREME heat and radiation.

I thought this should be something that should've been touched on ages ago when it was established she can not just see/read people's nervous systems but more importantly REACT to what the target is going to do. There's nothing baseline human about that. At this point I'd like her to be able to basically do something sort of like the Matrix. Slowing down "time" to allow her to take in more of her surroundings as well as plan her next attack.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

This ended up being a lot of fun and relaxing.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/