Page 525 of 833 FirstFirst ... 25425475515521522523524525526527528529535575625 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 12488
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This ended up being a lot of fun and relaxing.

This is beautful.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    This is beautful.
    Thanks i appreciate it. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

This ended up being a lot of fun and relaxing.

Your portrayal of Arakko is very interesting.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

People were voicing their displeasure with Storm's hair for the Disney+ show and the showrunner may have hinted that we'll see a change or at least texturally.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    People were voicing their displeasure with Storm's hair for the Disney+ show and the showrunner may have hinted that we'll see a change or at least texturally.

Maybe they redesigned her hair like XMen Red.

That seems cool hopefully we will see it. I want storm to actually have a meaningful charchter arc, I believe I saw someone on twitter share this same sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Maybe they redesigned her hair like XMen Red.
    That will be dope. I imagine her hair moving and shifting constantly like the weather when using her powers think of Eris goddess of discord from the sinbad show.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I don’t see the Problem here.

I Love it.

BANNED

I’m looking forward to XMen Red 7, as Storm deals with the aftermath of Arrako’s devastation and the restoration of the great ring.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Its literally the same team. This time they are trying to save kitty or so from a very cunning powerful psychic who has a lot of secrets up his sleeve. It picks up from the final issue of the last book.
    Yeah, I heard it was described as set in that past era but setting up stuff that might be followed up on in the current era - I'm assuming this is going to revist CC's big bad, Elias Bogan, who was definitely being set up by Claremont as a powerful and ruthless mutant with a history of working behind the scenes. My guess is there are either plans to use Bogan after CC brings him back into focus with this mini, or that Claremont at least hopes whatever he does will sow seeds other current era books want to follow up on, and that's the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I don’t see the Problem here.

I Love it.
    Its strange but the look is slowly growing on me, also helps that the writer is teasing a story arc that will likely accompany it. I just want my storm in Japan moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Yeah, I heard it was described as set in that past era but setting up stuff that might be followed up on in the current era - I'm assuming this is going to revist CC's big bad, Elias Bogan, who was definitely being set up by Claremont as a powerful and ruthless mutant with a history of working behind the scenes. My guess is there are either plans to use Bogan after CC brings him back into focus with this mini, or that Claremont at least hopes whatever he does will sow seeds other current era books want to follow up on, and that's the connection.
    Likely Elias will be retconned into the shadow king, but if not I am intersted in where CC will take this. Xtreme era was really good yeah they were basically cops, but the dichotomy of what they do and who they are was very interesting. There was always a form of informed self awareness that I feel is lacking from legion of x.

Last issues of the marvels was great. This is all I ask for as a marvel fan when it comes to a team book. Really a shame I think the marketing and title is what truly hurt this book. It was so nice seeing that spread of bp, the xmen, avengers jean helping with clean up, synch was in the background. 10/10. I think the concept of this book and again how they was explained and marketing it what hurt it. This was my avengers over the last year. Hope the team ends up getting picked up again or a rename and relaunch with the same team.

Screenshot_20220724-093917.jpg
    Screenshot_20220724-094138.jpg
    Screenshot_20220724-094223.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Last issues of the marvels was great. This is all I ask for as a marvel fan when it comes to a team book. Really a shame I think the marketing and title is what truly hurt this book. It was so nice seeing that spread of bp, the xmen, avengers jean helping with clean up, synch was in the background. 10/10. I think the concept of this book and again how they was explained and marketing it what hurt it. This was my avengers over the last year. Hope the team ends up getting picked up again or a rename and relaunch with the same team.

because the group shot derserves a better view than the phone screenshot.

heroes.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Its strange but the look is slowly growing on me, also helps that the writer is teasing a story arc that will likely accompany it. I just want my storm in Japan moment.
    Yup. Same here it’s going to be GRRREAT!!!

I LOVE the Team it’s just the Story I did not like. But I do hope we see this Team Again.